A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 300,926
Currently Running With Scissors:
390 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Doctor Who Swap Gallery  (Read 15866 times)
Tags for this thread: firefly , serenity , whedon , tv , dr_who , doctor_who  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

tabbathehutt
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2007 04:02:47 AM »

I noticed the "captain tightpants" badge on your wists. Wink  And yes they are iron on transfers. Left in my crafting box from when I made my blue sun t-shirts for Christmas.

That's cool! Thanks!

Grin It is a bookmark. You hang the darlek over the spine of the book and can then reference up to four things within it.

Haha, that's what I thought! That is AWESOME! I still might hang it on my wall though. Cheesy

Thanks again!! You did an amazing job!!!

By the way- I'm ripping the audiobooks so I can put them on my iPod right now. Then I think I'm going to let my mom take the actual CDs to listen to on her way to work. Smiley THANKS!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Angry Angel
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2007 06:28:43 AM »

That Tardis box is just amazing! A great idea, and a really good swap package.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lucyravenscar.etsy.com
lucyravenscar.blogspot.com
lucyravenscar.tumblr.com
halfelvenwriter
The Quiet, Odd One in the Corner

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2007 09:17:01 PM »

I've been very tardy with swap pictures.  I actually received from laminathegreat last Saturday, but have only uploaded the pictures tonight.

These pictures!  I told her I wanted motivation to work on my scarf, so she sent a t-shirt, a needle pouch, stitch markers (well, I see pin, but think stitch markers, because I immediately said, "I need to put these on wire loops and mark my hat rounds with them!) featuring my two favorite Doctors, and some sugar and tea for late night knitting energy.

Close up of the pin/stitch markers and the t-shirt:

Also, there was a bag of Cocoa Spice tea, but I already drank that on Sunday, then went out over break on Monday to buy a whole box of it, which has been my main tea at work and at home this week.

Thanks a lot, laminathegreat.  I have plenty of motivation, now  Grin
« Last Edit: March 16, 2007 09:23:20 PM by halfelvenwriter » THIS ROCKS   Logged

laminathegreat
Queen of the Universe

Is not here.

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2007 05:47:22 PM »

I'm glad to see you liked it. You are missing something, though. I think it was at the bottom of the box.
And I too, will get pictures up as soon as I can swallow....
THIS ROCKS   Logged
halfelvenwriter
The Quiet, Odd One in the Corner

« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2007 07:49:18 PM »

I'm glad to see you liked it. You are missing something, though. I think it was at the bottom of the box.

I stuck it in the pouch before I got around to taking pictures, then I left it there when I took pictures (I think I was too busy obsessing over now having a shrinky dink of Christopher Eccleston)  Cheesy

It's also very cool, by the way.  I just had my attention diverted at the time.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

red_molly
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2007 05:54:56 PM »

I received a wonderful package fromRedheadedali, including a Tardis-style bracelet that will be getting a lot of wear. Once my camera batteries recharge, I will take some shots and post them!

Thanks Redheadedali! I love my package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
laminathegreat
Queen of the Universe

Is not here.

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2007 07:21:04 PM »

I stuck it in the pouch before I got around to taking pictures, then I left it there when I took pictures (I think I was too busy obsessing over now having a shrinky dink of Christopher Eccleston)  Cheesy
whew. I just had a moment when I was cramming everything into the box a the post office that I forgot something or worse that this box would blow appart and there would go all my hard work.....
(and I'm glad you like the shrinkies. My motto for this swap was 'boy it's been a long time since I've done that...)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
margeetaik
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2007 10:36:52 PM »

I finally got around to taking a picture of the greatest scarf ever made and the equally terrific (and comfortable) shirt Inara sent.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crafty_karen1
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2007 12:26:51 AM »

That really is the greatest scarf!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Shazrasha

A very crafty Doctor

« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2007 01:12:28 AM »

I really like the quote there "these could be a little more sonic" made me smile lots.

The little Doctor Who logo tag is also very cool.

And just as an added extra for all of us Doctor Who nuts. The new series of Doctor Who starts 31st of March Cheesy I can't wait.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yes I do Personal swaps though you might have to ask me really nicely as I don't have huge swathes of time on my hands Smiley However I love crafting for other people.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Straight Hair Without a Flat Iron
How to Do a Modern 1950s Poodle Hairstyle
Ashley Greene Goes Blonde
The Modern Chignon Tutorial
Hair Tips: How To Use Dry Shampoo The Right Way
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...