A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,567
Currently Running With Scissors:
651 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Foreign Exchange swap 2 GALLERY!  (Read 5556 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mini
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2007 12:51:51 PM »

Ok. I'm loving the cook books! don't know why I didn't think of that!
Can someone send me some recipes via PM?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

faerykisses
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2007 11:12:09 PM »

Wow!! I love that Skull Messenger Bag that is awesome great job!! Matching lining and everything!! Smiley I am going to wist that for sure.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Faeries are irrational, poetic, absurd and very, very wise" Brian Froud

http://www.wists.com/faerykisses
mini
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2007 02:50:10 PM »

I got a package! I got a package!!! Yeah!
Sorry, but you are all going to have to wait for tomorrow for the pictures! I know I'm evil! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

got2b4him247

in omnia paratus

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2007 07:28:58 PM »

The packages look fun so far!  I can't wait until Phizzychick gets hers so I can see what she thinks! Smiley  And, of course, I cannot wait to get her package as well!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

// Kristen //
// http://iseeyoudear.etsy.com //
Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2007 10:36:45 AM »

Actually you're getting 2 packages as I missed something from the first one in my rush to get it out of the door the second time! Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mini
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2007 04:32:53 AM »

Ok, Here are pictures of my FAB package from GoatGoddess!
She sent a Texas cowboy goat t-shirt (stolen by my DH!), some jelly beans (Ok, I admit, the package in the back is empty!), a lovely pendant made from a domino (DH wants this too, do you think it's too girly for him? Please say yes! Wink ), a goat magnet, some gorgeous skully fabric (too nice to cut up!), and a GORGEOUS photo album (I so love this!), and some Mexican themed embroidery transfers (they didn't make it in the picture. I took them to my crafts room for further examination and forgot to bring them back to photograph).

Detailed view: (I LOVE this photo album!)

Thank you so much GoatGoddess! Smiley
Mini
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007 04:35:11 AM by mini » THIS ROCKS   Logged

goatgoddess

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2007 07:25:57 AM »

So glad you like your package - need to make your hubby one next time <G>
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2007 03:20:29 PM »

I've received from Got2b4him247! Look at all my lovely loot... Grin

The ET bag is especially awesome, it was the first film I remember going to the cinema to see so it has lots of memories for me. It's beautifully made.

The packet of paper has lots of stickers and papers and American references in it, I'm sure I will put it all to good use!

The little bundle tied with yellow ribbon is a photo book of the area and is gorgeous, as are the photo's in the frame.

Plus there were buttons and alphabet letters and a newspaper. The sweeties were lovely too, but there's not too many left now!

Thank you so much!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011 02:50:29 AM by Phizzychick - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

edward_victor
Eveything is clearer when you are in love- Lennon

OSU!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2007 05:36:17 PM »

Its so great seeing all those stuff out there! Thanks to everyone for the well wishes on my health, its going downhill but watever life goes on until God decides its over. Atleast now I get more online time. My gf amor,amor is taking care of my packages so I only ask Moonoverbrooklyn & Faerykisses to be a little patient with this patient (LOL). If you receive please inform me so I can give you feedback!
 Special Thanks to Stifflersmom for all the support and help!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Join Foreign Exchange Swap 2
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=144317.0

"Mind is the master of the senses, and the breath is the master of the mind" Hatha Yoga Pradipika IV:29
got2b4him247

in omnia paratus

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2007 01:55:28 PM »

I got my swap package from Phizzychick yesterday all the way from England!!  I love it!!  Here is a picture of everything except a magazine and a few papers...

and a few close-ups of some of my favorites...

Phizzychick outdid herself!  Everything has cute little playing card tags or post-its attached which explain what each item is!  So cute.  I received...a "punk rock pencil case" which she made which is really adorable...as you can see by the two pictures that it's in, it has a British flag on one side and "punk" written with felt letters on the other.  This is great to me because last semester at my university I took a really amazing class called "A History of Counterculture" and we actually studied about the history of punk rock and its beginnings in England and New York!  Pretty neat.  Other crafted items: a super neat fold-out book labeled "FOOD" which tells about English food, past and present!  It's so neat and artsy.  A felt cupcake pin which says "Eat Me" and a miniature copy of Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll, one of my favorite writers!  Beautiful photographs which Phizzychick took of her area.  A knitted (crocheted?  it's so tiny I can't tell!) flower bracelet with a cute little poem.  Bright red knitted hair clips and a paper about St. George, the patron saint of England!  Other items include many little local brochures (I love the Beatles one!!  I grew up listening to the Beatles and we also studied about their history in my Counterculture class), a magazine called Craft which mentions Craftster!, a set of postcards, a pen, coasters with Beatrix Potter images and from local pubs (so cool!), a replica of a newspaper dating back to the 1800s!, and a paper that you cut out and use the parts to assemble a Welsh dragon (a Welsh art historian spoke at my university a few weeks ago and I thought his accent combined with his wit made the cutest combination ever!).  And, one of my favorite items...three tiny tins of English tea!  They made my whole package smell good and they are so cute!  I love tea so I can't wait to make some!! Smiley

Thank you so much, Phizzychick, I love everything!!!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007 02:50:24 PM by got2b4him247 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

// Kristen //
// http://iseeyoudear.etsy.com //
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Red Velvet Cheesecake
How to Make Chocolate-Peanut Butter Pudding
How to Make Crispy Chocolate Hearts
How to Make a Nutty Marshmallow Rocky Road Cake
How to Make Heart-Shaped Marshmallows
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
Are You Ready For Some Football?
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...