A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 299,171
Currently Running With Scissors:
524 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Montreal Anyone ?  (Read 6798 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

megabaya
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2004 05:52:09 AM »

Montreal! Just cruise around on St-Laurent, and youlll find more than you can handle.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
momo

turn on the bright lights

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2004 09:38:19 AM »

Montreal! Just cruise around on St-Laurent, and youlll find more than you can handle.

that is if you are willing to sell a kidney, everything in st. laurent it's crazy overpriced
THIS ROCKS   Logged

one, two, three, and: cha-cha-cha!
CraftyLea14
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2004 05:11:22 PM »

Probably everyone here knows this already, I am always the last to know everything Wink, but there is a cool craft fair Dec. 11, 12 & 18, 19 at Le Divan Orange, 4234 St. Laurent. I think it will be fantastic. Grin

Le Divan Orange...Is that a bar ? I've never heard of that Before...Do you think all ages are allowed...? I'm 15 ...Hehe
THIS ROCKS   Logged
elasticcamel
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2004 07:00:59 PM »

I went last week and I think it is open to all ages.  It was awesome!  There were lots of people there and it was in the middle of the day. Le Divan Orange seems to be a vegetarian/vegan resto/bar sort of thing, but it was almost totally turned over to the rusty plum craft fair, so I am sure you can get in... Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kena
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2004 03:17:00 PM »

Probably everyone here knows this already, I am always the last to know everything Wink, but there is a cool craft fair Dec. 11, 12 & 18, 19 at Le Divan Orange, 4234 St. Laurent.  I think it will be fantastic. Grin

D*mn! I missed it... I saw an ad for the fair at university and wanted to see it, but then I forgot to put it in my planner...   Undecided

As for places to shop for crafts, what else do you suggest instead of Omer Deserres? I agree that their selection for crafty-crafts (things like beads, scrapbooking, etc...) is limited and their stuff is expensive, but their basic supplies  stuff (paint, brushes, papers, glues) are usually pretty good, no?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Amarillys
Will knit for yarn

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2005 05:29:45 AM »

I like Omer DeSerres but there's also L'Oiseau bleu. I can't remember the address, but it's not too far from the Pie IX Metro Station (you can google it to get the address).

There's also a new yarn store called Mouline Yarns on Notre-Dame Ouest. It's fantastic.

~Caroline~
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cathou

se roule un mouton

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2005 06:48:03 AM »

l'oiseau bleu is on the corner of Pie IX and Ste Catherine.
And for beads there is always bidz
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<("<) <( " )> (>")>
momo

turn on the bright lights

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2005 12:15:51 PM »

is mouline yarns new? is it the one that's almost in the conrner with atwater? i walked by one day and it had a sing anoucing the opening...

L'Oiseau bleu has a website with instructions on how to get there.

For beads there's bead it on 4926, sherbrooke w. they have a lot of semi precious stones, and any accesorie you might want.

around that neighborhood there's also bead emporium, is victoria and sherbrook or something like that (they advertice on the mirros quite frecuently), but I dont quite like it, I dont know why.

there's also galerie ima on 3839, st. denis (i'm not sure but I think it's kinda close to parc st. louis), anyway i really like this place, they have any kind of wire and pliers you can think of, and it's not so expensive.

also you can always try china town they have good random stuff over there...

also thos dollar and more places are awesome for supplys...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

one, two, three, and: cha-cha-cha!
stoliedina
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2005 12:20:40 PM »

I'm not from Montreal, but my whole family is French-Canadian and I'm a few hours away in New Hampshire. Awesome city, I love visiting there. I'd love to keep up with the crafty happenings there Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

shimma shimma, glimma glimma, c'mere let me give you a lil' shhhparkle. - me Smiley

http://www.geekxnerd.com/
http://geekxnerd.etsy.com
LiteBrite
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2005 04:39:14 PM »

Hi everybody  Smiley

We're moving to Montreal this spring and I CANNOT WAIT! I am so pumped! I'm looking forward to checking out all of the stores mentioned here plus the millions of other fun things there.

Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Target Adds Luxury Skincare Products
DIY Face Peel at Home
How to Avoid Common Beauty Blunders
Skincare Tips for Anti-Aging
How to Match Eye Shadow to Eye Color: Blue Eyes
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...