A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
November 17 News: WOW!  Congratulate the winner of DIY Halloween Costumes 2015!
Total Members: 303,777
Currently Running With Scissors:
588 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2007 Wishlist February Gallery  (Read 6171 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists

kitty feet

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2007 05:54:08 PM »

!dntysgrplm sent me such a great treat!

and Anika sent me a cute suprise as well!

Thank you ladies you made my first swap a fun one!

I love personal swaps, PM me!

My ETSY! Including Hooker on the Go Keychains!
Make Things With Stuff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2007 05:53:20 AM »

Yay!  It looks really cute on you.  I showed my daughter the picture and she said "Hey, I made that fan!".  Even three year olds can swap.

« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2007 08:30:19 AM »

here is my swap package from Silver Ilix. She really went above and beyond my expectations. Along with the needle roll she signed up for, she also sent a novelty tape measure, some cute tissues I would never blow my nose on, some care bears bookmarks, heart candies, sponge capsules, and some yummi coconut lime lotion. here are some pix. (the needles are mine)

kitty feet

« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2007 06:50:16 PM »

Anika is 3! what a great fan especially for being her age! she def. has crafting in the blood!!! Kitschkween how cute i love the pandas! great job Silver Ilix!

I love personal swaps, PM me!

My ETSY! Including Hooker on the Go Keychains!
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2007 01:10:01 AM »

I just wanted to thank laughing lark for my awesome package....  11 or 12 pairs of earrings.  a bunch of ribbon, purse hardware, and a purple pincushion that is awesome....  Thank you thank you thank you.......  I will try to post pics later.  I am trying to get my house cleaned up after being in the hospital for 2 weeks and am starting to get things ready for our move back to the USA....

« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2007 01:20:31 AM »

I also want to thank Kurtzie for the most perfect black and white scarf (it matches my hat perfectly), she also threw in a pair of earrings and matching bracelet.  I love it all.  I have to try and get pics later to post.  I am sorry, I was in the hospital with my son for almost 10 days and now I am getting ready to move back to the states.

AP Practicing, Crafty Momma

Crafty, AP Momma of 2 boys!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2007 03:54:11 PM »

OMG!! If anyone want's really really awesome stuff, hope to god the KitchKween picks you! XD

LOL I think today was the most exciting tuesday I've had in a while, concidering the other three tuesday in the past three weeks were hell, this totally makes up for it! XD

I called the post office today and was all: "Where's my package, foo?!" And they said: "It hasn't cleared customs yet." And I was sad.

Then, my roomie came in and announced that I had a package. Of course, between my squeels of delight were curses for stupid post offices that don't bother to use tracking numbers. LOL

My beautiful things have been adorned as I write, and most shall probably not come off until absolutely neccessary!

Pictures, are here:

All wrapped up!

Really really awesome "I <3 Tuxedo Kamen/Mask" necklace!

REALLY really awesome  Sailormoon-replica earrings! Yayness!! I always wanted some!! <33

Absolutely adorable Panda charm that shares space with...

Absolutely fantastic Jack charm! *huggles Jack*

Ichigo, my new Amigurumi Bunny, she likes to hang out with my Lil' Buddah, and together they shard ancedotes about life! The really awesome panda stickers are also on my computer monitor, just not in this picture ^__^

And here's a picture of me, looking evil but not really being evil, just happy about her new accessories! XD

Loce for KitchKween is everlasting I swear! XD <333333

Silver Ilix
Up Late

Make your own way........

« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2007 04:51:42 PM »

Glad you liked your stuff kitschkween! LOl I thought you might like the pandas! Great packet for DragonRhapsody!!! Wow, what great stuff! Wink

my knitting blog: www.uplatedesigns.blogspot.com

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I had set him free. *Michanlengelo
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2007 05:52:14 PM »

yay! i'm so glad you liked everything! i was scared to PO lost your package. Swap anytime!

« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2007 02:48:06 AM »

I got my fantastic ATCs from Kurtzie today - can you believe they're her first! They're going to be going in a rainbow ATC book I'm making, so hopefully I can post pics of them in their new home soon, here they are on their own for now -

Thanks again Kurtzie!

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Silver Ring
How to Make a Crystal Pendant
How to Make a Beaded Necklace
Yves Behar Argues Swiss Design No Longer Exists
Swiss Watches Lack Innovative Design
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide: Kitty Coasters
@Home This Weekend: Rustic Wreath
November 25, 2015 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...