A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,122
Currently Running With Scissors:
634 Guests and 42 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Your Ideal Tea-Towel?  (Read 44587 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SublimeStitcher
« Reply #230 on: September 19, 2007 07:47:11 AM »

Hey everyone,

I have been waiting for over a week to post this, but we have not been able to contact RozeKitten or get the towel from her. I don't want to jump to any conclusions but, she's told us twice that it was shipped (once saying it was sent back to her, and that she'd shipped it again- and we've not received it) and now she's no longer logging in to craftster.

Like I said, I don't want to assume the worst. But we're really disappointed that we don't have the towel so we can feel good about this tour and start a new one.

Does anyone know RozeKitten or have a way of contacting her?

« Last Edit: September 19, 2007 07:47:45 AM by SublimeStitcher » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Embroidery Rocks! Sublime Stitching RULES.
Kits - Patterns - How 2
http://www.SublimeStitching.com

Embroidered Artwork by Jenny Hart
http://www.jennyhart.net
IamSusie
« Reply #231 on: September 19, 2007 07:58:40 AM »

Like I said, I don't want to assume the worst. But we're really disappointed that we don't have the towel so we can feel good about this tour and start a new one.

This makes me really mad.  Angry Keeping this towel after so many people worked on it is just terrible.  She said that she just movedstarted a new job, so maybe it got lost in the transition, but she should be communicating with us...

Be sure to put the next tour in people's Craftster Profiles and require DC#s for tracking.

I'd hoped to get to see it the Sublime Stitching booth at the Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago last weekend. Mary didn't say it had gone missing...
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007 08:18:31 AM by IamSusie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #232 on: September 19, 2007 08:19:52 AM »

Well that sucks with a side of suck. Does anyone know her? It's very frustrating to see so many people have a part of something awesome and this happens.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #233 on: September 19, 2007 08:39:25 AM »

hi!  I'm not in this swap, but I have been looking at all the beautiful stitching.  I was a partner of Rozekitten in the mushroom swap.  I have no way of contacting her (don't even have her address anymore), but I did find someone here on Craftster that is a personal friend of hers so I have written to her and asked that Rozekitten get in touch with all of you in the swap. I hope it works.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ezri_B
« Reply #234 on: September 19, 2007 08:40:41 AM »

oh, that's terrible! I have been waiting with bated breath for the next round to start. Everyone's creativity and hard work just gone, is so sad.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

« Reply #235 on: September 19, 2007 08:43:09 AM »

hi!  I'm not in this swap, but I have been looking at all the beautiful stitching.  I was a partner of Rozekitten in the mushroom swap.  I have no way of contacting her (don't even have her address anymore), but I did find someone here on Craftster that is a personal friend of hers so I have written to her and asked that Rozekitten get in touch with all of you in the swap. I hope it works.

Thank you so much for helping out. I have faith that the towel will get back to Jenny.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SublimeStitcher
« Reply #236 on: September 19, 2007 08:45:48 AM »

Well, let's not call for her head just yet. I mean, this isn't looking good but we don't want to scare her off either. We want her to know that we'd still be really happy to get the towel.

eta: there were posts made while I was typing this. thanks for trying to get in touch with her! fingers crossed!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007 08:48:47 AM by SublimeStitcher » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Embroidery Rocks! Sublime Stitching RULES.
Kits - Patterns - How 2
http://www.SublimeStitching.com

Embroidered Artwork by Jenny Hart
http://www.jennyhart.net
radwriter

Average Jane Crafter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #237 on: September 19, 2007 08:50:33 AM »

Well, let's not call for her head just yet. I mean, this isn't looking good but we don't want to scare her off either. We want her to know that we'd still be really happy to get the towel.
Yep - that's what I was going to say. It's frustrating, but I'd rather give her the benefit of the doubt. We have no idea what's going on in her world. I'm optimistic that it will all be resolved, and the towel will get back to Austin soon. Good luck!

Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Rachel Hobson
Contributing Writer
http://blog.craftzine.com
+++++++++++++++++++
Average Jane Crafter
http://www.averagejanecrafter.com
+++++++++++++++++++
My Flickr Crafty Bits Gallery: http://flickr.com/photos/11707873@N00/sets/72157600289636672/
IamSusie
« Reply #238 on: September 19, 2007 12:53:06 PM »

It is true that there are lots of legit reasons that people go missing.  Let's hope everything is all right with her family and the time just got away from her.  That has certainly happened to me at times.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #239 on: September 19, 2007 05:58:25 PM »

Hi, I just heard back from Rozekitten's friend and she said that she would let Rozekitten know that everyone is concerned about the whereabouts of the towel.  She is going to ask her to contact someone or to post a message here.
Fingers crossed it will all be sorted out soon!!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Spider Rainbow Sushi
How to Make Big Eye Tuna Sushi
How to Order at a Chinese Restaurant
What is a California Roll
How to Use Chopsticks
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...