A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 296,744
Currently Running With Scissors:
456 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Broward Craft/Thrift stores.  (Read 3842 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

monsterrrmashhh
« on: February 15, 2007 08:41:47 PM »

Hey does anyone know of some good craft stores/thrift stores in the Broward, Ft.lauderdale area? any info would be greatly appreciated. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
look_closer
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2007 07:11:23 AM »

I know of lotsss of thrift stores in hollywood.  There's a goodwill on pines blvd. and hiatus rd., salvation army on johnson st. and university dr., there's deco dermots on hollywood blvd.  out before young circle park, there's another goodwill and an american thrift on hollywood blvd. and 441.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

monsterrrmashhh
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2007 04:18:27 PM »

I know of lotsss of thrift stores in hollywood.  There's a goodwill on pines blvd. and hiatus rd., salvation army on johnson st. and university dr., there's deco dermots on hollywood blvd.  out before young circle park, there's another goodwill and an american thrift on hollywood blvd. and 441.  Cheesy
I actually know where most of those streets are [i use to live in the pines/miramar area] so i will probably check those thrift stores out
thank you so much. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
firebeetle
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2007 06:51:25 PM »

I have a craft store in DANIA, FL.  You can get more info about it at www.myspace.com/bettiestore. We are opened 12-6 on Saturdays and Sundays.  38 South Federal Hwy.

You should come check it out!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alison Rognas
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2010 04:49:22 AM »

Best for Crafting : Trash to Treasure!!! $10 for up to 10 lbs or $60 unlimited for a year
                          Nice fabrics, beads, paper, frames, tile, and LOTS of miscellany!

I'm completely addicted....
 Grin

http://www.trash2treasurefl.org/
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Bewara
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2010 06:08:52 AM »

I second the Trash 2 Treasure recommendation! So many different things there to inspire and use. It's almost unbelievable how much awesome stuff is there and the items change all the time. We just donated a case of clear glass tubing Smiley You really never know what you'll find there!

Next door to Trash 2 Treasure is a great thrift store that has hand picked clothing, shoes, accessories, furniture and items. They pride themselves on having unique items, not your typical thrift store stuff! The thrift store also features local artist's wares that have been made from recycled or upcycled items.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010 06:09:35 AM by Bewara » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I never know what I'm doing. I just fake it really well.

http://www.thehappyfunshop.com
My Wist

Craft Swaps:
Embroidery Hoopla Round 3- stitching, stitching, stitching
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Panasonic DMC-LX3: Set ISO Function
Panasonic DMC-LX3: Set Format Function
Panasonic DMC-LX3: Set Flash Function
Panasonic DMC-LX3: Set Exposure Compensation Function
Panasonic DMC-LX3: Set Delete Function
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...