A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,559
Currently Running With Scissors:
519 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Who's who?  (Read 23564 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

batgirl
Global Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Part Librarian, Part Superhero

Stop Pinning, Start Making.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2005 08:59:42 AM »

Uh-oh! I am still just getting to know my little neighborhood so I haven't ventured out shopping anywhere else yet. But one visit to Treadle inspired me to beg for my Grandma's old sewing machine and learn to sew!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just added lots of new items! Use coupon code "craftster" for 10% off! http://www.LilyLovesBernie.etsy.com
 50 Things
Chellechan
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2005 04:56:20 PM »

What's Treadle? That sounds like somewhere I might need to go. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
batgirl
Global Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2005 06:09:21 PM »

It's an amazing fabric store on Grand....umm...not sure the address actually but it's across from Kowalski's and next to a used book store and a Tibetan restaurant. East of Macalester.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just added lots of new items! Use coupon code "craftster" for 10% off! http://www.LilyLovesBernie.etsy.com
 50 Things
AishaCelia
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2005 04:06:06 PM »

Hey Batgirl!

I work at The Bead Monkey! I hope you enjoyed yourself  Smiley Come back soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

batgirl
Global Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2005 09:05:25 AM »

Hey Batgirl!

I work at The Bead Monkey! I hope you enjoyed yourself  Smiley Come back soon!

Hey AishaCelia! How do you work there, I'd spend ALL my money on beads!!  Wink It's really nice!! I am planning to go back when I get back into town to get some things for swaps (and a li'l somethin-somethin for me! ) 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Things
Valoir

I knew I could make it myself!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2005 06:38:20 AM »

The fabric store on Grand Avenue is called Treadle Yard Goods.  They have a wonderful selection of natural fibers and upscale fabrics. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

it's all jewelry all the time!
http://www.valoirdesigns.com
munkiwrench

one more indecent accident...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2006 07:13:02 PM »

Hi there, guys. My name's Kayla and I live in the semi-suburbia part of Minneapolis - but I grew up in Uptown, so my heart's moreso there. I'm seventeen years old and I don't have a job, but I have a boyfriend that has one...*ahem*.

I like to do a lot of things when it comes to crafting, but I don't really have a specialty. I will say that I think I'm pretty good at stenciling t-shirts...but that's probably just my delusion. I can't knit or crochet (or use a sewing machine, for that matter), but I'd love to learn how. And...erm...yes. I think that's it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

One last thing before I quit - I never wanted any more than I could fit into my head - I still remember every single word you said and all the ---- that somehow came along with it...Still there's one thing that comforts me since I was always caged and now I'm free.
motleykitten

Fuck nosejobs. Jewish Noses are HOT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2006 08:47:00 PM »

Ah! So many cool-sounding people. I have to PM the lot of you. My name is Angela and I am 22. I live in the Uptown area of Minneapolis and I am a student & mom to
<-------------- this little guy, Felix (he is 1 1/2). I am currently studying business management so that one day I can own my own business.
I love doing crafts but my passion is clothing design and interior decorating. One day I hope to own a store that carries environmentally friendly home items, as well as recycled, organic and independent/sweatshop-free designs (ones that people would actually like to wear!). I love punk rock and psychobilly, despite the fact that I sound like I wear Birkenstocks. Hee hee. You CAN love the upright bass AND recycle everything, just so ya know.
I am always up for meeting new people to talk crafty with, especially ones that have babies that my little guy can play with (and that understand that moms can't just go out whenever they want to and don't mind hanging out in the house! Smiley)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Up yours, young people. You and your rock and roll 8-track tapes!
Chelle32
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2006 08:50:05 PM »

Hi everyone.  I'm Chelle and I am in Southwest MN out in the rural communities.  I'm a 32 yr old mom of 4 and work part-time at the local deli.  I love to knit and love this board.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sealux
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2006 10:17:09 PM »

My name is Christin, I'm 25 years old and live in Loring Park with my husband and our Burmese cats.  (Loring Park is right between Downtown and Uptown Minneapolis.)  I have a stressful corporate job, so I like to unwind with projects.

I'm kind of a renaissance crafter, I like a little bit of everything.  I would like to focus on turning our apartment into something cool, because I've been lazy and it so needs TLC.

Greetings and Salutations! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There are very few human beings who receive the truth, complete and staggering, by instant illumination. Most of them acquire it fragment by fragment, on a small scale, by successive developments, cellularly, like a laborious mosaic.
Anas Nin
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Change the Color of Background Mat
How to Achieve vibrant photos.
How to Add a Photo to a Photoshop Template
How to Change a Photo
How to Change Magazine Template Title
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...