A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 296,600
Currently Running With Scissors:
635 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Who's who?  (Read 22530 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

instantkarma
« Reply #170 on: January 23, 2008 05:44:06 PM »

Hi everyone. Smiley I'm Kayla. I live in St. Paul (that's where my college is, anyway) and I'm originally from Minneapolis. I'm nineteen, pursuing a degree in Sociology, and I fill my spare time with crafting.

I also worked at the Southdale Hallmark for a year and a half and the Oven Fresh Brownies stand at the State Fair in 2006, so if you ever stopped in either of those, you've probably met me. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

On a swapping hiatus due to college...

http://www.wists.com/cherryxantacids
JessicaH
« Reply #171 on: March 06, 2008 10:16:08 AM »

...so i just realized that i never posted my intro in here. granted, at the moment i'm living in Superior, WI (for school), but it's right across from Duluth.  AND i grew up in the cities (Edina) and live and work there when i'm not in school. (i work at IKEA Smiley

i'm surprised there aren't many other Duluth craftsters on here...

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Decaf
« Reply #172 on: April 24, 2008 12:23:16 PM »

Hey there...I'm practically a professional Craftster lurker, and have been for several years.  I'm 23 and have lived in St Louis Park for nearly a year now, and have really enjoyed it.  Sadly I haven't been too involved in craft-related get-togethers like I imagined I would be (though I do always attend the Handmaidens craft sales!)  This needs to change!

My husband and I are both somewhat crafty...him more in a musical/guitar way, me in more of a whatever-I-feel-like-this-week way.  Some of my favorites are my gocco, block printing, embroidery, needle felting and collages.

Just thought I would finally introduce myself, and say I'd love to meet more crafty Minnesotans!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

batgirl
Global Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Part Librarian, Part Superhero

Stop Pinning, Start Making.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #173 on: April 24, 2008 12:33:05 PM »

Awesome! We are working out a meetup for May 18th!

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=221304.50
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just added lots of new items! Use coupon code "craftster" for 10% off! http://www.LilyLovesBernie.etsy.com
 50 Things
Decaf
« Reply #174 on: April 24, 2008 12:55:00 PM »

Yay, thanks for the invite!  I may just have to check it out!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

« Reply #175 on: April 29, 2008 09:43:58 PM »

Just thought it was about time I posted my intro.  My name is Jen, I'm 28, married with a small daughter.  I live in Ramsey (NW 'burbs), and I just started crafting.  For right now I'm mostly sewing/quilting.  In the process I'm learning a few other things, like embroidery, and I'm signed up for a crochet class this Saturday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
panul
« Reply #176 on: May 05, 2008 12:20:06 PM »

I have been on Craftster for over a year and never even knew about this, but lo and behold, I find it and can post just after my niece! Totally by accident! I am a lot older than most of you (as you might have figured out) but that just means I've had a chance to craft for a lotta years. I sew (guess who taught littlebisket!), quilt,  embroider, and do lots of papercrafts, especially cardmaking. I've tried many other things over the years, but those are the ones I enjoy most. I live in St. Paul.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
batgirl
Global Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #177 on: May 05, 2008 12:27:08 PM »

All ages are welcome! It's all about the craftiness.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just added lots of new items! Use coupon code "craftster" for 10% off! http://www.LilyLovesBernie.etsy.com
 50 Things
PinFish
« Reply #178 on: May 05, 2008 07:45:58 PM »

I have been on Craftster for over a year and never even knew about this, but lo and behold, I find it and can post just after my niece! Totally by accident! I am a lot older than most of you (as you might have figured out) but that just means I've had a chance to craft for a lotta years. I sew (guess who taught littlebisket!), quilt,  embroider, and do lots of papercrafts, especially cardmaking. I've tried many other things over the years, but those are the ones I enjoy most. I live in St. Paul.

*points up* that's my mom. She's where I got most of my craftiness.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

batgirl
Global Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #179 on: May 05, 2008 07:53:23 PM »

That IS awesome!! I love, love, love all our multigenerational craftster families! There are quite a few! Yay for passing on the crafty gene!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Things
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create Textures - Motion 3
How to Use Masks - Motion 3
How to Create a Sin City Effect - Final Cut Pro 6
How to Create a Reflection - Final Cut Pro 6
How to Highlight Someone - Final Cut Pro 6
Latest Blog Articles
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...