A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
November 17 News: WOW!  Congratulate the winner of DIY Halloween Costumes 2015!
Total Members: 303,795
Currently Running With Scissors:
456 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Who's who?  (Read 28145 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2004 06:04:27 AM »

Hey ya'll - I'm Tracy and I live in Mpls...I am planning a wedding so this year I haven't been crafting much but I'll definitely be getting over to Crafty Planet for more StitchNBitch/CraftNChat time in the fall. It's fun and the gals are all nice. I also took a class there on knitting your own bikini and one on embroidery. FUN!

Midwest Craftster!
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2005 08:58:17 AM »

I'm Cassandra. I'm 18 and i'm in southern minnesota, all alone it seems.
I'm not very crafty but i aspire to be. I'm especially interested in knitting,
weaving, pottery, and sewing.
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2005 06:36:57 PM »

I'm Sierra. I'm 23 and live in Roseville and work in a coffee shop. I sew and paint and do all sorts of crafty stuff. I'm going to be participating in the no coast craft-o-rama!! I am trying to learn how to knit but am miserably failing. I think it would be fun to meet up with other crafty girls! I also have a zine!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005 06:16:05 AM by meow! » THIS ROCKS   Logged

issue #3 of my zine is out! PM me for a free copy!
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2005 02:14:01 PM »

My name's Mandie and I call Duluth home.  I'm not all that good at crafts, but that doesn't stop me from trying to make just about everything under the sun at least once.  This fall my goals are to learn how to operate my sewing machine, and I'm taking a rosemaling class through community ed.  I like hand embroidery and making random, semi-useful objects.  I wish I could meet more craftsters around my age (I'm 24) but the groups I've looked into around here don't seem very active.  Maybe one day I'll start my own. Smiley
« Last Edit: September 18, 2005 08:22:08 PM by Malkin » THIS ROCKS   Logged

-~Alicia Ann~-

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2005 04:38:48 PM »

My name is Alicia. I'm 18 and I go to school at St Cloud State. My home town is Faribault. I love craftster.org! (don't we all)

"If you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance."<br /><br />"To Err is Human, To Forgive is Devine"
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2005 04:13:37 PM »

Okay, my turn......

I'm Rosemary and I live in Mpls. I work at a coffee shop, a vintage store(sometimes)and was almost a Beauty School Dropout. I have no kids,but Pearl is my ferret "baby".  It's great to know there's a lot of crafters around here! Don't get me wrong,I know quite a few- but we seem to be waaaay overbooked to meet and craft together. Unless....maybe I smell funny?

Anyhoo, I am a little nervous about the Craft-o-Rama, too- but in a good way! I think fair-day will be a blast. And....it's nice to meetcha-all. : )

Cripes, I forgot- My usual form of craftiness is knitting and crochet!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2005 04:19:27 PM by motherofpearl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Everybody's got their something

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2005 09:44:48 PM »

My name is Alicia. I'm 18 and I go to school at St Cloud State. My home town is Faribault. I love craftster.org! (don't we all)
Welcome to St Cloud? lol I might be starting classes at state next session so maybe I'll see ya...

Hello Nurse!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2005 05:54:16 AM »

Hi all,

Just thought I would introduce myself too!

I'm Erica/24 yrs old/I like to think that I live in Minneapolis but right now I'm being lame and living with my parentalls in Eagan for 6 months paying off bills...then I will be back in Minneapolis...where I belong.

I sew/and do other nifty clothing things/decorate cakes/scrapbook/etc...I'm working on learning how to knit and quilt....and then I want to learn beading and I should have my bases covered.

I spend most of my time in the year working on costumes for Science fiction conventions.

Thats about it for me
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2005 06:19:00 PM »

Hi everyone!

My name is Jen and I live in Mound.  I work at a bookstore and am attempting to run a shop on Etsy.  Feel free to check it out. www.fuzfrenzy.etsy.com  It kinda gives an overview of what I've been up to recently.  I crochet, freeform crochet, spin yarn, sew, make paper, make books, and dabble in printmaking.  I am writing a children's book, too.
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2005 06:22:14 PM »

Hey MN Gals,

I'm Aisha I live in St. Paul, otherwise known as Small Paul. I work at The Bead Monkey! Which is great. I also knit, spin, work with pmc, do lampwork and bead.

I would love to get a group together to do a SALE!

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sexy Swimsuits For Women of Any Age
5 Stylish Gift Ideas for Her
5 Fresh Ways to Wear Sequins For the Holidays!
The Checklist: 3 Wardrobe Investments
Get the Look: Casual Weekend Outfit
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide: Kindling Bundle
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide: Kitty Coasters
@Home This Weekend: Rustic Wreath

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...