A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,065
Currently Running With Scissors:
498 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Undomesticated Goddess Swap (send outs 03/19)  (Read 8407 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Muria
« Reply #70 on: March 03, 2007 10:14:06 AM »

Our first apartment had cream carpeting. We were there for two years, and the carpeting suffered from kool aid stains and a tipped over wok.  We rented a carpet cleaner, but it wouldn't touch the stuff.  I was really glad when our next apartment had brown carpeting. 

Naturally, our current house has beige carpeting (from the previous owners. I would NEVER put beige carpeting in a house).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Muria

Where did all this fabric come from? I CAN'T have bought THAT much!
ALL the boards craftalong: 11/40
Beginning wister
Will personal swap for coins from 1944
valsped

Can you guess my real name from this?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: March 05, 2007 05:50:34 AM »

How's everyone else doing? It's been pretty quiet so everyone must be busy!
I spent all day yesterday cleaning up and organizing all my craft 'piles' so I could spend all day crafting today (minus the many 'interuptions' since the kids are always off school when I'm off work!) I plan to have one medium item done by tonight, and maybe a small one.  The other medium has to wait till I make another trip to the store.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am addicted swaps, including personal swaps!
phantomssiren

Life's Too Short To Follow Patterns

« Reply #72 on: March 05, 2007 05:58:29 AM »

I've finally finished the planning stages, I'm about to go out supply shopping, tis about a two hour round walk. Hoping to get at least a medium item done by the end of the day Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sophieangele
Two-headed girl

lacing fingers through the notches of your spine

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #73 on: March 05, 2007 07:51:49 AM »

I've been waiting for supplies to arrive for ages now, which is very frustrating! This company usually sends out next-day, I wonder what the matter is Sad

THIS ROCKS   Logged

vegbee
Tutorial Contributor

tip-toeing though the pixels

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: March 05, 2007 12:12:10 PM »

I'm just about done a medium item.  I keep giggling to myself whenever I think of it - I want to make another for myself because it cracks me up (in a good way  Wink)

I spent all day yesterday cleaning up and organizing all my craft 'piles'

valsped, I'm very disappointed in you: Cleaning!  Organizing!  What will the neighbors think?! 

Actually, I'm guilty of doing a wee bit of organizing myself.  When I tidied my craft area recently I found duplicates of all my essential supplies - clear rulers, measuring tapes, chalk, etc.  And I was just about to go buy more because I thought I didn't have any.  Little bit of money saved there.  Not that I won't lose them all again soon  Cheesy 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CohesiveChaos
CohesiveChaos.com

I've kissed alot of frogs - only found 1 prince

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: March 05, 2007 02:46:05 PM »

I have everything cut out that I'm sewing and 1/2 of one thing finished.  I'm excited everything is going together very nicely so far Cheesy  can't wait to see everyone's results
THIS ROCKS   Logged

life is what you make it - make it art & make it beautiful
valsped

Can you guess my real name from this?

« Reply #76 on: March 05, 2007 03:34:08 PM »

I found duplicates of all my essential supplies - clear rulers, measuring tapes, chalk, etc.  And I was just about to go buy more because I thought I didn't have any.  Little bit of money saved there.  Not that I won't lose them all again soon  Cheesy 
I'm the same way. Who knew that I had 6 pair of kids fiskar sissors??!! Being a sped teacher those are easy to come by and just right for in my 'hook case', which is really a pencil case and rarely holds most of my hooks!
Never fear, now my house looks worse than it did before the "cleaning" After all that work last night I decided to make a new recipie, which took several pots and TONS of other dishes. And in true Undomesticated Goddess style I burned the bajeebers out of it so badly that the kids wouldn't think of touching it and hubby only ate it cause he'll eat anything I make unless I take it away and say "It might make you sick"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am addicted swaps, including personal swaps!
vegbee
Tutorial Contributor

tip-toeing though the pixels

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: March 09, 2007 09:10:34 AM »

I discovered this morning, while trying to dig out my entrance for my friend who is coming over, that sliced dill pickles, when left alone for a significant amount of time, will dry into a pale, crinkly, flower sort of thing.  (Please don't ask why there is pickles - antique pickles - at my front door.)  It's quite pretty, actually, and would probably look nice in one of those dried flower arrangements or a decorative potpourri bowl.  Maybe I should email Martha and suggest it?
 Grin

Hows everyone else doing?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bbonnn
I'm holding in my hand a box of small chocolate bunnies.

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 09, 2007 10:09:51 AM »

Ha ha. And some kinds of mold are very soft and delicate and pretty looking if you don't know what they are.

On this swap, I'm a little behind. I'm getting to know my partner from PM and her profiles, so I'm taking longer than usual to make something I really hope fits her specific personality and interests. But I'm chugging along and I'm pretty confident it will get done in time. I'm glad we still have two weekends until send-outs.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #79 on: March 09, 2007 12:17:19 PM »

I keep coming up with new ideas of things to make! I have a huge list of things I could make, but what the final items will be is going to be determined by the actual amount of crafting time I have. I've actually been working on one item at work (hmmm...the kids are working on the computers, so I can do this and watch them at the same time- genius!).

I should have everything but the "large" item done by the end of this weekend. Then, I can work on the last item during the week and send on time!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
High Resolution Photography Part 3
How to Use a Tripod
High Resolution Photography Part 2
Stock Photography
Photography and the Green Screen
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...