A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,065
Currently Running With Scissors:
391 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ferret hanging Cube  (Read 6122 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SewPixie
FOC Bandit #12

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2007 10:36:45 AM »

Sorry to get off topic for a second but was it at the base of her tail or did the hair loss start further down? Napoleon had that as well (plus blackheads) and the vet suggested melatonin. His fur is all back! My guess is one or more of these factors...heat, stress, me washing him too often. Just a guess though.

Back to crafty...that stuffie is adorable, I may need to look in to ordering one, as well as some of those cute sleep sacks.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

.:See profile for blog & Flickr info!:.
loopylamb
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2007 02:54:33 PM »

Sorry to get off topic for a second but was it at the base of her tail or did the hair loss start further down?
About the last three inches of her tail.

I'd love a stuffie ferret like that, but my boy Duncan claims any and all stuffies in the house as his and promply hides them. I got a stuffed lamb in a swap not that long ago, and I didn't even get it out of the box before Duncan jumped up on the couch and snuck away with it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*crystal*
Promos in a Snap!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2007 07:56:08 AM »

Sounds like blackheads.  Grin

Glad you all like it! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

purpley
Witchy Crafty Cook

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2007 12:26:58 PM »

I love that cube! I love the stuffy too.. I wonder if I could get a stuffy rattie?  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
*crystal*
Promos in a Snap!

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2007 10:17:56 AM »

I love that cube! I love the stuffy too.. I wonder if I could get a stuffy rattie?  Smiley

i sent her a picture and she made it. I am sure she can make a rat.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eliea
Tutorial Contributor

Proverbs 31:13 "She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."

« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2007 12:44:08 PM »

Sorry to get off topic for a second but was it at the base of her tail or did the hair loss start further down? Napoleon had that as well (plus blackheads) and the vet suggested melatonin. His fur is all back! My guess is one or more of these factors...heat, stress, me washing him too often. Just a guess though.

Back to crafty...that stuffie is adorable, I may need to look in to ordering one, as well as some of those cute sleep sacks.
Melatonin only treats the symptoms of the disease though not the disease itself.
My poor guy is completely bald except for his feet and face from this disease. I have been seriously considering a Melatonin implant so he won't be so cold this winter and just may have to do it soon.
As Far as I know there is only two ways to cure the disease, surgery, and lypron injections. Both being equally expensive and lypron is not available everywhere.
It's sad these diseases that get our fur babies. I feel for all owners of ferrets who have to deal with them!
Sorry to get off topic for a second but was it at the base of her tail or did the hair loss start further down?
About the last three inches of her tail.

I'd love a stuffie ferret like that, but my boy Duncan claims any and all stuffies in the house as his and promply hides them. I got a stuffed lamb in a swap not that long ago, and I didn't even get it out of the box before Duncan jumped up on the couch and snuck away with it!
Adrenal disease can still be the factor but since there was nothing on the ultra sound consider yourself really lucky!
I volunteer on a pet answers website and we just had a user who's ferret did the same thing and sadly he did have adrenal. But they'd caught it early so his prognosis is good.

Sorry to take over the thread But having to go through disease with my ferrets 2 times now I feel Like I have to share with anyone and warn them. It's always better to be safe than sorry you know?
I still love this project and definitely want to make one for my three ferrets. Smiley
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007 12:48:29 PM by Eliea » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Grim Fancy
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2007 11:22:04 PM »

Nice!  I think my rats would love one of these.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
GliderBabies
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2011 07:22:46 AM »

GORGEOUS! I love MM fabrics!!! Smiley

Do you have a tutorial for this? Is it seamless inside?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to use Pen Tool in Photoshop
Creating a Hologram in After Effects
How To Use A Camera In After Effects
How to Outline Fonts in Adobe Illustrator
How to Correct Color using Photoshop Lab Space
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...