A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 296,633
Currently Running With Scissors:
463 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Random Halloween Swap Pics!!  (Read 5729 times)
Tags for this thread: halloween  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Alleycat.rm

"Me fail English!? Thats unpossible!" -Ralph W.

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2004 06:28:11 PM »

Hi I figured since several people have sent their things out and a few have recieved things we better start a gallery to show off all our loverly Spooky things!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lrschic
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2004 12:56:30 PM »

Yay!! I got my package this afternoon and it cheered me up so much from the gloomy, rainy day.
My swapper was none other than Alleycat.rm who sent me the cutest little purse that is orange fabric with ghosts, pumpkins and witches and adorable black & orange star buttons- 2 for decoration on the strap and one to use as part of the clasp! I started to use it right away, taking it with me when I went to mail the package to my person!  Roll Eyes hehe. She also made this cute little felt stuffies of a pumpkin, a skeleton, a ghost and a witch's hat. There was also candy, of course, as well as socks with a furry kitty and a candy corn candle. Also, a bunch of cute halloween confetti, unbeknownst to me as I ripped open the package hastily and spilled it on the floor! I must say it was the happiest I've been cleaning my whole life. haha.
Thanks Alletcat.rm for the package and for doing this swap! Smiley I hope my person gets hers soon and likes the stuff-because I enjoyed making it so much!
I will post a picture soon... as I've gotta find that dang digital camera!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"A little nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest men."~ Roald Dahl

My website: www.craftemagee.com
xmelinda
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2004 07:01:35 AM »

Oh oh oh oh!!  How lucky am I??  After admiring for weeks the adorable felt jack-o-lantern design that Alison of Wonderland-Q makes, I now am the thrilled owner of one!!  I think you've all probably seen this fellow, but check him out:

I was home sick yesterday, AND found out we needed some very expensive work done on our car, so I was not in a great mood, but then my DH walks in with a HUGE box and I got so excited!  Alison really outdid herself, there was so much stuff.  The wall hanging, plus a big basket that is like a dish cover -- I think it would be funny to have this cute pumpkin and when you lift it up there's some treat that looks creepy and gross underneath (hee hee).  There's some cute notecards with fall leaves on them, and they were tied up so pretty with brown ribbon, I almost hated to untie it -- a little ornament (he reminds me of Charlie Brown) and some candles!  The candles smell like cinnamon and nutmeg, like fresh pumpkin bread, mmmmm.  I had to burn one right away, and you'll see it "in action" in the photo  Wink

Thanks so much, Alison!

Melinda
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I live in that place between conception and execution" -- IQJones
alison
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2004 03:39:31 PM »

glad you like your stuff melinda!

i've gotten burned on so many swaps lately, and when i got my package from tina k. today, i was thrilled and started using everything immediately!

i'll post pictures later tonight, but i forgot tina's craftster name and i just wanted to say thanks!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
is she an orange
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2004 07:07:28 PM »

glad you like your stuff melinda!

i've gotten burned on so many swaps lately, and when i got my package from tina k. today, i was thrilled and started using everything immediately!

i'll post pictures later tonight, but i forgot tina's craftster name and i just wanted to say thanks!!!!!!!

yay! you got that so quickly!
Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
alison
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2004 09:19:16 AM »

yay! you got that so quickly!
Smiley

it did come super fast...

here are pictures of the amazing stuff is she an orange sent to me.  i got a a bag with a cat on it, some ghost socks, some bat hair clips (that i had to take out of my hair to take the picture) and my absolute FAVORITE part is the frankenstein pouch who now holds my iPod...everything is just so great, i can't even do it justice with my crappy pictures. THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
iqjones
Who's house? Run's house!

Trying to keep it gold...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2004 11:00:14 AM »

LRSchic is the best!
I just got the most amazing package. I am seriously about to cry it is so good!
Thanks you, thank you, thank you!!!
You are incredible & great & talented!!!

I think the cards are my favorite, I don't want to send them out. Or the little ghost suckers. Or the Ghost planter. Or the Pumpkin stress-ball. No, wait, the foam wallet & felt boo-ghost purse. Okay, they are all my favorite!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008 04:27:39 PM by iqjones » THIS ROCKS   Logged

All the goo we use, reviewed!
http://brainybeautys.blogspot.com
Lrschic
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2004 07:23:40 PM »

You are very very very welcome IqJones!  Grin
I just had so much fun making it! I'm so glad you liked it all!
Happy Halloween everybody![/color]
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"A little nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest men."~ Roald Dahl

My website: www.craftemagee.com
melbakat
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2004 02:41:17 PM »

Hi everyone! I just got my package from  xmelinda today and I love, love, love everything!
This was such a fun swap!
Here is a pic of all my wonderful goodies:

Thanks Melinda, you rock! Happy Halloween everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

xmelinda
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2004 06:04:48 PM »

Glad you like it!  I had a blast with this swap.  FYI, I totally stole the noisemakers idea while standing in line at the store and thumbing through Martha Stewart (*gasp!*).  They're really cute, and I think it would be a fun craft to do with kids (or without -- I had fun all by myself!).  All you do is enlarge some clip art onto colored paper, and glue-stick it to some cardboard.  I used an old purple file folder.  Then use an x-acto knife to cut a small slit -- I found that you have to make like a very very narrow rectangle, as a single-cut slit cut off the air and made it not work.  Cut the bulb end off a balloon and feed the mouth end through the slit.  Glue some craft sticks on the back, and voila, silly noisemaker!  (Um, I did use a clean balloon after I tested this...)

Melinda
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I live in that place between conception and execution" -- IQJones
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sexy Vampire Hair and Makeup Tutorial
How to Bump Your Hair Naturally
CHI Organics Olive Hair Glaze Review
How to Create Fall Makeup
Barbie Hair and Makeup Tutorial
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...