WOW! that is the coolest thing i ever did see!
how did you do that?!
i hav never seen anything so cool before!!!
i so wanna do one.. is it easy to do?!
hmm...i'll try to explain the best i can..i'll do this in steps just to make it easier on me haha
- i cropped my picture to where i wanted it
- i put in photoshop and made it very small..maybe about 50x50
- i copied the small version in paint and then magnified it to about 800% maybe 600% and added a grid to it.
- then i labeled each row on the sides.
- when it was magnified, i hit the print screen button to copy it to look that big.
- then i deleted the small picture from paint and pasted the big gridded picture into it. that's when i labeled my rows. i have a picture of this step:
(i know it's very hard to see but the top and bottom sides are labeled by number and the left and right sides are labled as A,B,C....(sorry it's not all there) i had 48 rows and since that's more than the number of letters in the alphabet i just started aa,bb,cc after Z)
- then i played around with the contrasts, brightness, and tints to get the right colors.
- after that, i went into word and made like a chart of every square in each row and figured out what color it was going to be.
- then i graphed out my canvas and went off of my little charts.
i hope that was undestandable.
it was actually very easy but also very tedious and time consuming. i'd say it took me about 2 months to do (or about 60 hours). i have a lot of time on my hands.
if you'd actually like to do one, i could post a better tutorial if this one was too vague.
oh, and thank you! =)