A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: **Entry period extended to May 20!** From concerts to musicals and more, what events inspire YOU?  Craft and enter for a chance to win a chunk of over $500 in prizes from Ticketmaster this month!  Enter now through MAY 20.  Good luck, Craftsters!!
Total Members: 309,592
Currently Running With Scissors:
453 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 66
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat shoppe swap round 8,9,10 and now 11 (pg 55)! Links in first post!  (Read 42172 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sneeg
« Reply #380 on: March 21, 2007 09:15:04 AM »

at the moment, i feel like i can only participate in swaps with time for pre-crafting.  but i certainly don't mind missing a round if other people want to do a different style of swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swap info: www.projectjanel.org/swap/index.html
I have wisted some fabrics, but they are just to give an idea of what I like: www.wists.com/sneeg
I like personal swaps, PM me if you're interested
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

my brown eyed girl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #381 on: March 21, 2007 09:58:55 AM »

I kinda feel the same way.  For me it's waaay too hard to do a shop style swap.  But I also don't mind sitting out a round.  It will just give me more time to craft for the next round. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IamSusie
« Reply #382 on: March 21, 2007 10:01:31 AM »

I think I'll sit out the shop style swap.  I need to focus on some crafting for me and my family for awhile anyway.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

foolily
« Reply #383 on: March 21, 2007 10:22:24 AM »

Since SSS8 is my first SSS, I feel like I'm just getting into it and really like it so I wouldn't want to change to the shopping version.

Also, it is hard enough to figure out 1 thing to offer for the SSS at a particular price range, but to find 5 things to offer all at once would be crazy for me.  For the SSS I only had to perfect one item and that still took a while.  I think it would take way too long for me to find 5 things to offer and then also make prototypes and perfect prototypes etc.  This is probably much easier for those who have been doing SSS for a while and they can just revive previous offers.

my 2 cents..
THIS ROCKS   Logged
javastain
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

javastain

Hello MC

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #384 on: March 21, 2007 10:26:32 AM »

Well I couldn't stand to have all my favorite swappers not participate!!! Maybe there could be two swaps, one new one could be called "shop my shop swap" for those that want to have people shop from a list of items, and then we could do a regular round of the sweat shop. I like both swaps. And, this is not a dictatorship by any means! If we need more time for crafting... just say the word! I can craft in the two weeks (plus pre=crafting time) BUT if given 3 or 4 weeks, I will take that whole time to craft too Smiley. Maybe the shop my shop swap can have the longer time, because frankly I like having the shorter crafting time, that means things get here faster!!! Hhahahaha  Grin.
Anyone?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

yep
devilninny

isnt he adorable?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #385 on: March 21, 2007 10:29:13 AM »

i dont mind sitting out a round as well.
in fact with my job situation, i probably should.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

raynbow
« Reply #386 on: March 21, 2007 10:30:28 AM »

I love the ongoing swaps, they are my faaaavorite.  Maybe we could have a sort of ongoing 'shop my sweatshop' type thing?  You put up your five things, then someone nabs one and post their five things?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AmaZing
« Reply #387 on: March 21, 2007 10:31:44 AM »

I love the ongoing swaps, they are my faaaavorite.  Maybe we could have a sort of ongoing 'shop my sweatshop' type thing?  You put up your five things, then someone nabs one and post their five things?

I like that idea!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cindy_23492
lean mean crochet machine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #388 on: March 21, 2007 10:37:47 AM »

I like that idea too, but isn't that a wee bit too similar to the Ongoing Offer What You Have swap?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AmaZing
« Reply #389 on: March 21, 2007 10:45:49 AM »

I like that idea too, but isn't that a wee bit too similar to the Ongoing Offer What You Have swap?

It is v. similar to the Ongoing offer swap, but I love the Ongoing swaps, and maybe this is an idea to be considered!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 66 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
At Home Beauty Treatment Machine Recommendations
Birchbox June 2014: Sneak Peek
Get Penélope Cruz’s Nude Lips
The Best at Home High-Tech Skin Care Devices
Guy Attempts to Follow a J-Lo Glow Tutorial
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decorative Bulletin Board
Rain, rain, you don't have to go away...
Tute Tuesday: Latch Hooked Rag Rug

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...