A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,171
Currently Running With Scissors:
550 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: ATC Chinese New Year Swap! (Sign ups Closed, Sendouts 2/20)  (Read 4848 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2007 05:05:39 AM »

Ahh, I got a new printer cable (after the cat having eaten the last one - pouring a little lemon concentrate over the new cable seems to have made him uninterested), and I convinced boyfriend to give me clear packing tape for valentines... Soon I can complete my ATC's and send out! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
Katxena
Gardening fool

Confused.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2007 06:23:40 AM »

Ahh, I got a new printer cable (after the cat having eaten the last one - pouring a little lemon concentrate over the new cable seems to have made him uninterested), and I convinced boyfriend to give me clear packing tape for valentines... Soon I can complete my ATC's and send out! Cheesy

That boy sounds like a keeper.  I told my husband I wanted paint for Christmas, and you should have seen the eye-rolling.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2007 07:00:42 AM »

That boy sounds like a keeper.  I told my husband I wanted paint for Christmas, and you should have seen the eye-rolling.  Wink

Hehehe, he's great! He got me a set of dragonfly stamps for christmas! Grin But he knows what it's like to be on the end of receiving eye-rolling too, it was very difficult to convince my parents that the thing he wanted the most for christmas was a pair of silent fans for his computer Roll Eyes My mother was horrified and bought him a book as well as the fans, almost as an excuse for having bought "the stupid thing he wished for" Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
Selise
Out Of Control ATC'er

So In Love - 1 Year Together 22 Feb

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2007 06:36:46 AM »

same here.  Mine bought me a cross-stitch kit, and he didn't roll his eyes (he even picked it out) but there were utterances of "oh god, you're always crafting something"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

poohbear92

Young Crafter!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2007 07:31:38 PM »

um, i didn't read the other posts yet but I did read the original uh idea of this swap and everyone was saying that Chinese New Year is on the 17th but really it is the 18th this year. I would know, I'm Chinese Grin and I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

old enough to know better
young enough to do it anyways.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to make March Madness Chicken Wings
How to make Potato Salad
How to make Chicken with Tomatoes in a Dutch Oven
How to make BBQ Chicken Hash in a Dutch Oven
How to make Beef Stew
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...