I just got word that there's a new Open Market starting up in Providence. Here's the info I have so far:
* Day of Market: Saturdays
* Hours: 11am -5pm
* Dates: May12th - October 27th
* Location: 260 Westminster Street (Cross Street - Union Street)
* Space Available: 85 - 10x10 per Saturday
* Space Type: Parking Lot
* Cost: $50.00 per Saturday (4 day minimum)
* Vendor Type: Artists, Craft Artists, Designers, Specialty Food, Farmers
* Applications: Online Application - www.providenceopenmarket.com
I usually sell at the Boston Open Market and it's been a really fun experience so I'm going to do Providence too this year...if anyone has any questions about the "outdoor selling" experience, send me a message, I'd love to pass along my craft-selling wisdom. Or if you have any other questions about the markets, organizers, etc. I'm not an organizer, but I've been a regular seller so I might be able to help you out.
Katy "muchacha K"