A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 296,747
Currently Running With Scissors:
602 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: New tshirts, including 1st ever silk screen! (woohoo!)  (Read 3353 times)
Tags for this thread: tshirt  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

PinkMafia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Let your sparkle shine...

Recovering swap addict

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2004 03:55:34 PM »

I love the first shirt. All of them are great but #1 is my favorite. Since you want some constructive criticism- here goes. I would like the birds more if there were less on them. Like the top two and the back or vice versa, a little busy for me. But everyone has personal style and its not a bad thing, just my preference. The second is a little to busy for my taste, the third rocks, very creative and the fourth is nice and simple. I LOVE crafty boys too! Great work!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crafty chica...burlesque performer....costum e maven.
Zombie_Teeth
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Bike Punk

X VEGAN X

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2004 10:02:00 AM »

I love those! Ahh! You give me ideas. Nice work, no critcism here. Slurrp.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hey guys,
Sorry about all the old broken picture posts. I no longer have the files!

forpersnluseonle

sweety, you had me

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2004 01:41:22 PM »

I REALLY want to learn how to silk-screen. Where can I learn how??? Those shirts rock. I love them. You remind me of that guy on Laguna Beach that makes those really cool stenciled trucker hats. right on.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Vanilli
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2004 02:08:21 PM »

Those all look fabulous. I'm most attracted to the 3rd one, the pink looks awesome! The 2nd one is too busy for my taste, but I like the tie and text on it. As hawaiilove said, the first shirt looks awesome, except I feel like there's too many birds on the front. Taking off one or 2 of the lower and upper ones on the front would make it less busy, and let the birds stand out more. Yea but, they all look awesome. More guys should take off from you, and get craftyy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Present has no future
The future has no past
The past is just a graveyard
For the lonely ghost regeret
It's so hard to say good-bye
When I shake too much to hold
Let this blood within me run
So I can see the answers dry
RX Bandits
BlueEyedMary
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2004 04:28:45 PM »

ah how i do enjoy crafty men, no criticism, i love them all
THIS ROCKS   Logged

God bless the daylight, the sugary smell of springtime, remembering when you were mine in a still suburban town...
Phunkpunk
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2004 07:34:31 PM »

The bird that is on the first shirt, I have seen it on some of your other creations and I really like it.  Is it like a personal logo, or where did you get it from?

the bird logo on the tshirt is actually is a design by an artist i know, i absolutely love it thats why its on so many of my clothes, its quite funny cause i reckon hed be pissed off if he knew it was all over my clothes! hee hee

good comments, with the pink one i wanted to have a joke at those tacky ducks people have in their houses going up in angles, wanted to have them going from small to big, but wasnt sure it would work how i wanted, so i just, hmm plastered it with them basically! but i reckon when i make another one therell be less and one just one side!

not many people liking the business of these tops, when i make stuff for other people i generally make it less busy, but when i make clothes for myself i must go all out! i love it! (and cant have people walking about in better clothes than myself!!)

one of the things i dont like is the paisley bits underneath the tie, really wanna get rid of them but the original tshirt is minging so needed to cover it up!!

Tom

THIS ROCKS   Logged

alisonwonderland
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2004 10:38:41 AM »

Awesome! As some others have said, we love crafty boys here. I really like the second one a lot, I don't think it's too busy i think it's perfect. I like how you made a couple of them inside out.. but right-side out now!

I don't like the third and fourth ones as much, I don't know exactly what it is.. I think they just look a little more homemmade if you know what I mean? I'm really into the professional-looking-could-have-bought-it-at-a-really-awesome-store-but-i-actually-made-it-myself-thank-you-very- much ...look. I love getting the "You made that!? I thought you bought it!!" comment
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I don't seem to be the same today as I was yesterday.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Design the Inside Pages in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Create a Footer in Adobe Photoshop
How to Create a Sidebar in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Add a Video Placeholder in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Format Thumbnail Text in Photoshop
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...