A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,378
Currently Running With Scissors:
573 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Craft Show - Nashville  (Read 1441 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ShelbyAD
« on: October 15, 2004 03:02:28 AM »

ATTENTION ALL ALABAMIANS!!!!!!!!!

I am  looking at putting a craft show together and was wondering if you would want to participate.

I have found a couple of locations for a Craft Show. 

One of them is a Community Center in Nashville.  However, it will have to start at 2pm and run NO LATER than 11pm.  The cost is $50 per hour.  So if we want it for 8 hours that is $400.  The more people we have who would like a booth, the less it will cost per person.  We will have access to the ENTIRE facility!!  All rooms, games rooms, Gym, etc.  This can really turn out to be more than a Craft Show, if we want it to be.

I am looking at Saturday, November 13th or 20th and December 4th or 11th  Whoever would like to participate, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know as soon as possible, as I would need to submit paper work.

I have also contacted the Knight of Columbus.  The fee is $875 for ALL day AND set up the night before.  They can hold UP TO 20 vendors.  I asked if food vendors were allowed, they are.  I will make some contacts and see if any of them would like to participate.

I will need have a definite answer NO LATER than October 27th

I will be going to the K of C on Tuesday the 19th to check it out.  I will also be looking at some other places in Middle Tennessee.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ShelbyAD
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2004 11:19:14 AM »

I am hosting a craft show on Saturday, DECEMBER 4th 2004, at the Holiday Inn Brentwood.  It's right off of I-65 & Old Hickory Blvd in Brentwood.

The hours are 10am to 7pm with set up from 7am to 9:30am.  The booth size is 12 feet x 6 feet deep.  The cost is $50 per booth.  You are responsible for bringing your table(s), chair(s) and table coverings.

The deadline to apply and send in the money is Wednesday November 10th.  If you would like to participate and need a few more days to send in the money, just let me know and we can work something out.

If you would like an application, please e-mail or IM me.

Thank You.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Write the Perfect Holiday Movie
Life, Love, Soul with Yandy Smith!
Five Things The Social Network Got Wrong
Doug Jaeger on How to Create Collaborative Film Project Teams
Behind the Scenes of Montana Fare
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Melted Crayon Painting
More Art, Less Craft
Meatless Monday: No Bake Lime Cheesecake

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...