A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 305,890
Currently Running With Scissors:
429 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 21 birthday!!! Ideas, Suggestions, Warnings, Stories.  (Read 3119 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Haylie
Tutorial Contributor

Silly and Crafty!

Proud Army National Guard Wife!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2007 10:32:30 AM »

I dont drink, but I found this on facebook:

CHUG STACK
This is the best drinking game ever, here are the rules.
1. Get two teams of 3 people
2. Get 15 plastic cups
3. Fill the cups a quarter to half full
4. Drink the cups as fast as you can, then build a pyramid with the following sequence of cups- 5 on the bottom layer, 4 on the second layer, 3 on the third layer, 2 on the fourth layer and 1 to top it all.

The winner is the team that builds the pyramid first, to win the pyramid has to be able to stand on its own.

*The creators of this game do NOT condone underage drinking and do NOT condone drinking in a irresponsible manner.*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster needs you!

I love my husband!
<3 Cullen & Haylie - August 2010 <3
I love my son!
<3 Ethan Orion - December 2015 <3
xxmetal_mistressxx
+you'll rebel to anything+

I am god or at least I smell like it.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2007 08:21:43 AM »

A girlfriend of mine just celebrated her 21st, and she rented a "Bang Bus." Basically, it's a bus that you can rent out that will drive you and however many of your friends to different places. She had a keg on the bus (don't know if that's legal), and everyone had a smashing time!! It looked like a lot of fun from the pictures. The bus was PACKED with all her friends.

Lol that's funny. I don't feel like getting locked up on my birthday. maybe the next night lol! I wish i could do that. That would be awsome!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I like my coffee black just like my metal.

I make fun plastic jewelry check it out!
www.poisonousporkipine.etsy.com
Love personal swaps!
The 100 atc challenge 5/100. The happy 100 atc challange 0/100
PrincessAmanda
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2007 08:43:15 AM »

all of my friends and myself are going to start turning 21 in a few months, but our friends a year ahead of us have already been giving us ideas. we're all planning on a 2-night  event. the first night we'll go out wearing jeans and commemorative t-shirts to the scrubby local bars, and anybody who buys you a drink or does a shot with you signs it, as well as the bartenders who serve you. that might just be an us thing though, we love to get tshirts for specific occasions. but theyre fun to have afterwards. as the resident craftster, it usually falls on me to designing and screening them. the next night we'll go somewhere where we can get all dressed up in whatever fashion the birthday girl desires.

also, im a fan of giving flasks as presents. and you can give the birthday girl or boy a personalized flask (engraved, decorated, whatever) thats already full of something they might like (hard liquor if thats what they like, or a premixed drink like a cosmo or something) that they can bring along when you go out so they dont have to spend as much on drinks.  you can get them hella cheap on ebay. these are my thoughts... i'll probably be checking back as well. gotta keep on top of the best 21 ideas.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

OTSS! OTSS! ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE!
causeeffect
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2007 01:30:15 PM »

A girlfriend of mine just celebrated her 21st, and she rented a "Bang Bus." Basically, it's a bus that you can rent out that will drive you and however many of your friends to different places. She had a keg on the bus (don't know if that's legal), and everyone had a smashing time!! It looked like a lot of fun from the pictures. The bus was PACKED with all her friends.

OMG I hope they have a company that does that in my area!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
Beyonce Storms The Super Bowl 50 Stage In Michael Jackson Inspired Outfit
Slip Into Exclusive New James Jeans
Dr. Ordon Sports a Woolie
This Effortless Sweater Is a Must-Have
Salma Hayek Rushed to Emergency Room in Topless Shirt
Latest Blog Articles
June 29, 2016 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Summer Hat
Hedgies!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...