A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,507
Currently Running With Scissors:
321 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 21 birthday!!! Ideas, Suggestions, Warnings, Stories.  (Read 2513 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

xxmetal_mistressxx
+you'll rebel to anything+

I am god or at least I smell like it.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: February 01, 2007 11:20:05 AM »

W00T 21

Well my 21st birthday isnt' until next year, Many of my freinds are turning 21 this year. Mostly guys, but there 2 girls i'm concerned with.  Which leads me to the topic and questions:
 Cool Cool Cool Cool
Are there any Suggestions for party, games, ideas, themes, ect.
Any Amusing Stories of your or someone else's 21st?
Any good drink suggestions?
Any Warnings to prevent a bad night?

Cool Cool Cool Cool
All my guy freinds are metalheads, one of the girls is a metalhead, i'm a metalhead and then you have the odd one who is a good freind of myne but doesn't fit into my freinds lol. She's like a I have no idea.. like a emoish clubish girl? Lol i don't know she's odd. lol

Load me up with information. We've been waiting 21 years. Lol.  Cool 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I like my coffee black just like my metal.

I make fun plastic jewelry check it out!
www.poisonousporkipine.etsy.com
Love personal swaps!
The 100 atc challenge 5/100. The happy 100 atc challange 0/100
Kalete
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007 06:35:04 AM »

Mind if I stalk your post?  My 21st is in March, so I could use the ideas as well.  We were just planning on going out for dinner or something, and hitting the bars at midnight.  My fiance and friends are all older than me, so it's nothing special for them.  Undecided  My only advice is a DD, obviously.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
juliusmunki

I have no excuses for my behavior

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007 03:41:01 PM »

one mae quick idea - i got a bottle of tylenol as a present for my 21st bday...  hmmm...

my fave hangover medicine is mt dew and choc milk!!

some of my fave shots for special occasions -

Apple Jack - apple schnapps and jack daniels...
Gorilla fart - where they squeeze the bar rag into the shot! make sure        give this one and not recieve Wink
best tequilla - PATRON!

just make sure to hit all the bars where they give a free drink on your bday!

OH AND very IMPORTANT - you MUST eat before you go out!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
xxmetal_mistressxx

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2007 07:49:22 AM »

Mind if I stalk your post?  My 21st is in March, so I could use the ideas as well.  We were just planning on going out for dinner or something, and hitting the bars at midnight.  My fiance and friends are all older than me, so it's nothing special for them.  Undecided  My only advice is a DD, obviously.  Grin
Def stalk this. I'm excited. That sounds like a plan. I cant' wait till I can go to dinner and have a nice fruitie capt morgan smoothie with my meal lol.  haha. Happy Early 21st!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love personal swaps!
xxmetal_mistressxx

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2007 07:52:48 AM »

one mae quick idea - i got a bottle of tylenol as a present for my 21st bday...  hmmm...

my fave hangover medicine is mt dew and choc milk!!

some of my fave shots for special occasions -

Apple Jack - apple schnapps and jack daniels...
Gorilla fart - where they squeeze the bar rag into the shot! make sure        give this one and not recieve Wink
best tequilla - PATRON!

just make sure to hit all the bars where they give a free drink on your bday!

OH AND very IMPORTANT - you MUST eat before you go out!!

Great idea. Maybe I'll get some chaser and throw it with there gifts lol. Tylenol doesn't really do anything for me. I need like extra strength advil lol.  I think it's cause i took tylenol when i was a kid for like everything

Those Drink ideas are hillarious. Maybe I don't want to be 21 now that i know the gorrila fart exsists lol. I'll have to make a list of bars that give free drinks for my b-day. Lol. Awsome advice thanks Juliusmunki!!!!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love personal swaps!
jagar
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2007 10:47:39 PM »

Ok..this just automatically comes to me because I do this as a second job...but....how about throwing a big fun party?  (The adult "fun" party, with adult toys)  Those are such a hit.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

He who wants to keep his garden tidy doesn't reserve a plot for weeds.
-Dag Hammarskjold
dogperson
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2007 04:04:56 PM »

well, you should obviously make a flier with embarassing pics and such...and make about a million copies at kinko's and post them around campus/town.  my roommate was kind enough to mention my marijuana use on my poster...

also, don't forget to go to the grocery store!  you're gonna be so pissed to wake up hung-over and not have anything for breakfast!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

people person?  no, i'm more of a dog person.
TheCraftyCat

The truth is out there... anybody got the URL?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2007 07:35:50 PM »

Suggestion: Don't turn 21 on Thanksgiving.

My 21st was on Thanksgiving Day.  My "first legal drink" was a glass of wine with Turkey Day dinner.  Thanks, Dad.

My husband (who was my boyfriend at the time) took me out for a celebratory yard on the Saturday after Thanksgiving.  We were living outside Boston at the time, and there's a place that has 110 beers on tap and offers beer by the yard and half-yard.  DH and I ordered a couple of beer flights, which gave us the chance to sample a few different beers before choosing what beer we'd have for our yards.  We were not carded.  Then we ordered our yards.  At the time, you were required to turn over your ID as collateral, to ensure that you paid for the yard glass if you broke it (they ran around $60).  So I forked over my EXPIRED, OUT OF STATE drivers license.  The waiter took one look at it and said, "Happy Birthday", and soon came back with our yards.  (I had my passport with me as backup, but I was not asked for it.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bethz0r
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2007 08:17:13 AM »

Haha, this thread is gonna be all stalkers and no ideas. Tongue

My 21st is in March too, but I'm from Scotland, so I've already been able to drink legally for nearly 3 years (man, that's a scary thought). Despite this, I'd imagine alcohol will play a large part in my plans.

My friend had his 21st a couple of weeks ago and we played Pub Golf. For those not in the know, this is a pub crawl based on a game of golf. You have a set number of pubs (we did a half-course of 9 rather than the full 18), a specific drink for each one and a par for each one - the number of gulps you are allowed to finish the drink in. We did: glass of wine, pint of ale, rum and coke, alcopop, pint of lager, shot of tequila, pint of cider, shot of whisky, shot of vodka and a bonus pint of Guinness. Loads of us, myself included, got a hole in one in every pub. Needless to say I did not feel so good the day after. It was a heap of fun, though I wouldn't recommend it as a first legal drinking session.

Personally, I'm going to be going with something less structured, where I can make my friends dress up like idiots. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
thaliasiqueiros
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2007 04:52:38 PM »

A girlfriend of mine just celebrated her 21st, and she rented a "Bang Bus." Basically, it's a bus that you can rent out that will drive you and however many of your friends to different places. She had a keg on the bus (don't know if that's legal), and everyone had a smashing time!! It looked like a lot of fun from the pictures. The bus was PACKED with all her friends.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Paint Designs On A Piggy Bank
How to Create a Painted Mug
How to Use Fabric Glitter Liner Pens
How to Use Fabric Paints
How to Take Off Fabric Paints
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...