A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 298,774
Currently Running With Scissors:
515 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 46
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 19 Gallery  (Read 54474 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Banga
I'm made out of Laffy Taffy.

Back off man, I'm a scientist.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #350 on: March 12, 2007 04:11:27 PM »

As lovely as those letters look on your sofa, I can't wait to see how they look installed. Hope the boys love them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Place an etsy order, enter CRAFTSTEROCKS & user name at checkout for free shipping!  Etsy! ~
Flickr ~Wist ~ Blog
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #351 on: March 12, 2007 04:59:07 PM »

Yeah, I didn't think ahead to get hanging supplies - would be helpful to be able to hang them!  I want to just put a finishing nail through and David is a ninny.  He wants to get actual hangers.  Go figure.  Men.

There are going to be more action shots - I had to put them away - the boys kept taking them and spelling their names out everywhere - okay, that is cute too but not what they are meant to be doing - I am going to be hitting the store tomorrow morning so I should be able to get supplies and get them hung and repost with actual action shots - I just couldn't stand to not show them off since they are so cool.  I especially love the space ship you painted on there - it is awesome - and the palm trees.  Collin got a kick out of those!  More action shots will be coming very soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
ss9901
« Reply #352 on: March 12, 2007 05:14:18 PM »

I got armwarmers from TheSickRose today there awesome!

There bright orange and a cable pattern.... ok i can't describe stuff thank goodness for my camera!
 there they are flat

and here one on

Thanks Again!
Sophia
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GatsbyGirl
Not a Knitter

"As for me, I am a watercolor. I wash off."

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: March 12, 2007 06:21:23 PM »

Those wristwarmers remind me of Creamsicles. A summery treat for cold weather. Yummy. Of course, today in LA it's in the 90s. Global warming is starting to freak me out.

I was posting something else, so I figured I'd go ahead and post a picture of the apron I made for kyou, since she received a week or so ago. It's made out of felt. The waistband is scalloped like the hem, and all 13 of the hearts are pockets. The ties are grosgrain ribbon:

It actually looks better in person, but the felt photographed kind of flat.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011 09:31:58 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Find me on Twitter | Facebook | Wists
groschveux
« Reply #354 on: March 12, 2007 07:05:21 PM »

This morning I received a package from Mlsocci74.
She sent me a whole bunch of pretty papers, ribbons, rick-rack, journaling spots, brads, slide clips, clear stamp, inkpad and pop-out letters. So cool! I can't wait to sit down and make notecards.  Cheesy

Thank you so much Mlsocci74!
You can pick me anythime for this kind of scrapping goods.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lhardie
« Reply #355 on: March 12, 2007 08:59:06 PM »

Today I got a package from xladyluckx who sent me a kit to learn how to embroider, a TONNE of pairs of awesome earrings, and a bag full of little goodies like game pieces, beads, vintage thread, skulls, guns, and so on.

It's hard to see the earrings in this image and I couldn't get a good photo of them, but there are some with skulls, little glass flowers, dice and beads, buttons, guns, and these really neat carved black deer.  As well are a pair with two silver anchors on them, but I'm wearing them right now so they aren't in the image!

Thank you again xladyluckx!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
snowyangel
« Reply #356 on: March 12, 2007 09:31:45 PM »

Wow everyone recieved such awesome things this round. I love the wrist warmers, earrings and the prints on those papers goods!

Get your wisty clickers out! CraftyDeb full filled my wish to the fullest with an embroidered owl tshirt, woooot. It fits perfect and the colours couldn't be better for an owl. She also sent me mario Brothers fabric for a project I'm making for the hubby, what a funky print eh? Thanks again CraftyDeb. Cheesy

« Last Edit: March 12, 2007 09:33:22 PM by snowyangel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Funky hand bags, pillows, cat toys and more UNDER $25...
www.snowyangel.etsy.com
http://www.wists.com/snowyangel2000
groschveux
« Reply #357 on: March 12, 2007 11:12:34 PM »

I received a second package today. This one is from TwistidBlood. She made me a knittedwrist cushion with teal yarn. Pretty and comfy! Cheesy She made my dog Hazel a cute little hankerchief. Ans also sent 4 gel pens and cool papers for me to use when I make notecards.

Thanks a big bunch TwistidBlood!  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #358 on: March 13, 2007 03:55:54 AM »

Awww that shirt fits great!  I am so tickled!  I love that owl design - it came from sewforum - one of their talented digitizers posted it for everyone.  It really is cute - I did put out  a plea to her to digitize one similar as a baby owl so I can have a mommy and a few babies on a shirt!

Can't wait to see what you do with the fabric too!   I knew I needed to get that fabric when I saw it at the store - I am glad I did now! (disregard pm!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
Dulcinea
If you haven't grown up by the time you're 30, you don't have to!

faciō, ergo sum

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #359 on: March 13, 2007 04:49:25 AM »

Good Morning, Everyone!

Tomorrow, March 14, is the last scheduled send out date - please check the first page of the original thread, and make sure that your information is correct, and you don't owe any packages - we have a couple of stragglers, and I'd love to start wrapping up this swap.

If all of your packages have been received and you do NOT have your feedback, please PM me - I might have missed it.

thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Veni, Vidi, Velcro
I came, I saw, I stuck around

Taking a break from swaps to get some stuff under control.  Email if you need me.

Wists | Blog | Ravelry
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 46 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Hot and Spicy Grill Rub
Montreal Steak Spice Recipe
Cajun Spice Rub Recipe
Maine Lobster Salad with Chef Andrew Masciangelo
Rib ‘n Chicken Spice Rub Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...