A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 298,751
Currently Running With Scissors:
695 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 19  (Read 30883 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Mojo
« Reply #190 on: February 20, 2007 04:55:36 AM »

I claim Dulcinea for "felting yarn - bright colors, reds, burgundy, blues are favorites" and maybe a surprise!

Im Mojo, this is my 3rd claim, 2 in transit, 0 received.  Im in Providence, RI, USA.
About me: I'm 33, married, and a college professor in American Literature.  I love my dog (see avatar), accumulating yarn, reading, eating, and all things pop culture.  Not so keen on "country" kitsch (you know-- chickens, gingham, etc.) or pastel colors.

Ongoing Wish List

What I want more than anything!!: A small decorative quilt suitable for framing or wall hanging (even postcard sized would be great but bigger is good too!)  I can't sew a stitch so this would be a real treat!
Here are some quilts I love and more in my wists:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=122243.0
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=119160.0
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=107426.0

Handmade/painted yarn!

Knitting or crochet books/magazines (Winter 2006 Interweave Knits or Winter Vogue Knitting would be great)

Felted soap

Monster laptop cover
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=44220.0

Childrens picture books in good condition (to be used for decoupage)

A hat with a squirrel on it (intarsia, appliqu, whatever works for you)

Silk-screened or stenciled t-shirt with a squirrel on it (L or XL please)

Something made of glassfused glass, stained glass, mosaic, etc.  Jewelry, art piece, etc.

Beginners needle felting kit

Stuffies with double-sewn seams for my dog to play with (the double-sewn seams are so she cant easily rip them apart and pull the stuffing out)

Something inspired by my wists!

Thank You Craftsters!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007 07:07:58 AM by Mojo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

dontlookback
« Reply #191 on: February 20, 2007 05:43:43 AM »

I'll claim mojo for crochet magazines and a surprise Smiley

I live in NY and this is my first wish.

- Amy Butler type of fabric- actually any type of fabric you have- preferably about a yard long. You can check out my wists for an idea of what I like.

- A bag like this:

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=31017.0

- A painting inspired by Monet to dress up my bedroom.

- A diy kit for sewing a specific project that you are good at. I'm a beginner sewer and I work well with patterns but I would love to learn some new projects. For example: If you're good at making Jordy bags or a certain type of skirt than you could send me a picture filled tutorial and some materials to aid me. I can make a lot of basic things so I would love learning something with more difficulty. If you need me to be clearer you can PM me.

- DIY Grow an Herb/Vegetable Garden

- DIY polymer clay kit

-DIY soap making kit

-DIY resin kit

-DIY cake or cookie decorating kit!!

- Any Amy Butler patterns that you have [with all pattern pieces and directions, please] Minus the Madison Bag one.

- Anything on my wists       Grin

- Any Japanese craft books or magazines.

- A L pink tshirt for my boyfriend that says: My girlfriend went to New Hampshire and all I got was this shirt.

- Scrapbooking supplies- stamps, sheets of paper, accessories, etc...

- A kit to motivate me to be more healthy or

- A kit to cheer me up since I'm stuck in a long-distance relationship or

- A kit to help me stick to my budget

- A messenger bag

- Something Jose Reyes related- for me! I would love it if it was something that I could wear to a game.

- Any modern books related to teaching elementary school aged children.

- Labels for my etsy shop that I could use to attach to my bags.

- A stenciled hoodie in a size M in blue/green/black

- Any fun accessories that I could use for an elementary school classroom

-The Happy Hooker book

- Dangly earrings

- Origami paper

About me: I'm Christina and I live in NY, USA. I love to sew, crochet, and make books. I've been trying to learn to knit for the past couple of years. I love cooking and baking but I love watching the Food Network even more. I am student teaching and I want to learn everything I can about teaching elementary school aged children. I love cherry blossoms, lilies, girly stuff that isn't too fru fru, asian inspired items, and preppy things. I'm now addicted to The Office and Prison Break.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007 05:45:32 AM by dontlookback » THIS ROCKS   Logged

...i just want a moment to be real

Etsy Shop
http://dontlookback.etsy.com

Wists:
http://www.wists.com/dontlookback
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #192 on: February 20, 2007 05:47:18 AM »

I claim dontlookback for a large pink tshirt for her boyfriend!  I have been trying to stalk you for this!!

4th claim this round.  several have been received. I  will check the front page to find out exactly how many are outstanding still but I know I have a few slots open!  Okay, I have 2 slots open - I haven't been updated yet for xladyluckx getting her package but she did pm me to tell me she got it and loves2experiment got hers too..

I am in Huntsville, AL... living it up with the kids, the dog, the husband and the craft room!  I have tried to add a bunch of stuff to my list.. and another list is on my cheesy for craftster use website  (see signature line)

Here's my wish list...!

DIY kits!
I love love love the idea of diy kits!
How to....
how to make clay (fimo? premo?) buttons

Supplies - I love supplies.  I am such a diy person I just love supplies!

***sewing stuff -I love my sewing machine.
*fabric - things with feel appeal - like courds and whatnot!
*Ribbons for sewing projects - washable!
*snaps for a snap setter - fun ones I don't see many that aren't boring
*zippers - I will never turn away zippers.  I am good with thrift store zippers !  la_chrystelle sent me a ton of them but I use them a lot and won't turn them away. Even weird colors but natural colors are great!
***Crochet Stitch dictionaries/guides- I have 6 right now but really would love more! Second hand is good for those!  check my cheesy for craftster website for a list of the ones I have already big kiss for Homerof2! Kiss
***buttonhole scissors
***applique scissors - they are funny looking but handy!
***okay. I give in.  I can't cut a straight line to save myself.  I think I need to get a rotary cutter.  I am probably going to just buy this on my own though.  At least a giant mat I will if someone wants to help out with the rest.

Crafted things:
***Two fabric stuffed dragons - snuggly size for my kids - not beanie baby.  I love Simplicity 4063.  Not fleece or felt - the dog eats those materials! 
There is another one - even better in my wists!
http://www.aardvarktozebra.com/dragon.html
  I will personal trade for a second  - or claim me twice!  You know I will be claiming again eventually!
***A fabric cover for my sewing machine - no pastels or neons or girly girl things.thanks XladyluckX!!!! Kiss
***a futon cover for my queen sized futon - like that will ever happen, right? That is a biiiig wish!  You never know though.  It is just soooo ugly right now!  Just big and green.
***dog beds - but big 10 pound cat bed style - he likes to be in an oval nest!
***Feel like massive knitting?  I loooove this cape!  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=147304.10
I just can't have wool. cotton or a nice acryllic is aokay like Simply Soft Shadows yarn (my favorite Caron yarn right now)
***a set of washable fabric placemats - nothing too girly pm me for ideas?I think I am getting these from another swap!
***reconned tshirts for me - size ladies large - I would love a few with neckline recons done on them - that's all.  I will embroider on them when I get them!  I am so sick of crew necks!  Can you make them look like tunics with a slit on the side too?  so cool!  If you send a few I will send one back with embroidery on it!
***this bag for Logan he wants this sooo bad! But for crayola markers instead of crayons and with a zippered pouch for his scissors!  Collin wants one too but he can wait for his! Wink  It's the jungle crayon bag.  He likes space and also kindergarten school themes - but nothing too girly or cutesey. He is boy through and through!
http://www.freepatterns.com/list.html?criteria=bagssewg
Big wish for right now....
***Wooden painted or  decopaged letters (about 3-4" tall) for my boys' rooms doors - LOGAN and COLLIN I think they will love having their names on the doors. Have fun with them!  go wild! dinosaurs for Collin Space for Logan!thanks Banga!

***music - I like industrial, alternative no metal or noise.  pm me or stalk me. I am stuck in the 90's!   maybe if you have a used cd store nearby?  I really don't need a cd wallet though. got oodles of those.

OKay - if you are at Walmart and are looking for something small and cheap to tuck in to my package - by the registers are bins of 88cent dog toys  -Buster LOVES this round nubbly chew ring.  It is probably about 6" round or so.  Loooves that thing!  I look every time I go but have had no luck!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007 06:05:00 AM by craftydeb » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
Grieney

rambunctiously soft-spoken

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #193 on: February 20, 2007 06:54:20 AM »

I am claiming craftydeb for the crayon/marker bag for Logan.  I was honestly looking at the dragons, but decided that I'm just not cool enough for school yet.  Wink

This is my fourth claim (1 received, 1 sent and 1 waiting in the wings - it's coming k8kre8s I promise!).  I live in the merry land of Maryland, and I'm tired of cruddy snow.  I want the good fluffy kind!

And here is my wish list:

- Woolen sweaters - 'dry clean only' so they full really well.  No size restrictions.  (Thanks Dulcinea for your contribution!)

- An amigurumi beagle! Really, anything beagle related.  Mine is my only child, after all. Jake also loves doggy toys, especially the stuffed squeaky kind to rip apart.

- fabric - any style and size, as long as the print isn't too off the wall.  I'm a quilter by nature so I'm always looking for good stuff

- funky silk screened t-shirts

- something inspired by comic books - clothes, tote bag, etc.  I'm a big fan of the greats - Batman, Supes, Spidey.  Same goes for cello or classical music stuff.

- hardcover books with colorful fronts (no jacketed ones, please).  Nancy Drews would be best, but I'll take what I get!

- warm scarves or hats - knit or otherwise.  (Thanks sanditerese and yellowblanket!)

- old black and white photos of people

- posters or cards of those older European advertisements with bright colors http://www.allposters.com/-sp/Cognac-Monnet_i404819_.htm?aid=246987

- kits are good, too.  I love trying out new things! I haven't tried crocheting yet, so maybe a 'Crocheting for Dummies' kit.

- zippers, buttons, belt buckles, purse handles, other neat sewing notions

- paper ephemera for microscope slide pendants

- a calorimetry I think it's called - knitted headband

- For my man, small GI Joe or similar size figures to customize. 

- And always, the wist at the bottom.

Other things about me: I am a flitting crafter.  I try something, conquer and move on, but always love to go back! I sew, quilt and throw pottery when I can find a class.  Also have the random education of an engineering degree with a minor in classical studies, so I work in construction and play cello.  Whatever pays the bills, right? Have a boyfriend and we share a beagle who basically owns the house.  Thanks in advance for picking me!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007 07:04:02 AM by Grieney » THIS ROCKS   Logged

yes, my parents know that I'm a hooker

Wist : Blog : Etsy :
MooreLove
« Reply #194 on: February 20, 2007 07:19:34 AM »

I claim Grieney for a 'Crocheting for Dummies' kit and maybe old black and white photos of people.

This is my second claim, zero received.

My name is Krystle and I am 19 years old.  I'm from Elizabethtown, KY.  I have a wonderful husband and a beautiful 1 year old daughter.  I am currently a stay-at-home mommyyay!  I am very ourgoing and bubbly!  I love fun, funny, funky things.  I am very into bright and bold colors.  I love to sew and scrapbook.  Thank you for choosing me (if you do, of course). If you need/want to know anything elsePLEASE PM me!  OHand I am currently working on a wist list.  You can check it out if you want but it has VERY few things on it. http://www.wists.com/moorelove

I would love anything Elvis related!

I would love a hobo style bag in any color or with any pattern

A Guess Who game so I can personalize it like this:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=140471.0

I love really wide headbands and I only have 1 that is black.  So I would love 1 (or some) in ANY colors/patterns

Hand Embroidering Patterns

A tote with something appliqud or embroidered or stenciled on it.

Socks to make sock monkeys with

Funny t-shirtsstenciled or silk screened (Im a XXL)

Handmade braceletsI do not own a single bracelet and I want one!  I like big fun beadsThings that jingle are also fine!

Anything with butterflies

Anything with cute little monkeys

A SURPRISE!

I am on a huge Mario kick lately so anything with him on it!

Any kind of jewelry with a vintage feel
Kits:
Shrinky dink kit
Quill Kit

Supplies:
Some Knitting suppliesIm starting a knitting class this weekend so other than what they give me thereI have NOTHING!

Paper supplies for scrapbooking
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dontlookback
« Reply #195 on: February 20, 2007 07:39:49 AM »

I will claim MooreLove's. I JUST made something with monkeys on it that I think would be perfect. And I'll include another surprise Smiley

I live in NY and this is my second wish.

- Amy Butler type of fabric- actually any type of fabric you have- preferably about a yard long. You can check out my wists for an idea of what I like.

- A bag like this:

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=31017.0

- A painting inspired by Monet to dress up my bedroom.

- A diy kit for sewing a specific project that you are good at. I'm a beginner sewer and I work well with patterns but I would love to learn some new projects. For example: If you're good at making Jordy bags or a certain type of skirt than you could send me a picture filled tutorial and some materials to aid me. I can make a lot of basic things so I would love learning something with more difficulty. If you need me to be clearer you can PM me.

- DIY Grow an Herb/Vegetable Garden

- DIY polymer clay kit

-DIY soap making kit

-DIY resin kit

-DIY cake or cookie decorating kit!!

- Any Amy Butler patterns that you have [with all pattern pieces and directions, please] Minus the Madison Bag one.

- Anything on my wists       Grin

- Any Japanese craft books or magazines.

- A L pink tshirt for my boyfriend that says: My girlfriend went to New Hampshire and all I got was this shirt. Thank you so much craftydeb!!

- Scrapbooking supplies- stamps, sheets of paper, accessories, etc...

- A kit to motivate me to be more healthy or

- A kit to cheer me up since I'm stuck in a long-distance relationship or

- A kit to help me stick to my budget

- A messenger bag

- Something Jose Reyes related- for me! I would love it if it was something that I could wear to a game.

- Any modern books related to teaching elementary school aged children.

- Labels for my etsy shop that I could use to attach to my bags.

- A stenciled hoodie in a size M in blue/green/black

- Any fun accessories that I could use for an elementary school classroom

-The Happy Hooker book

- Dangly earrings

- Origami paper

About me: I'm Christina and I live in NY, USA. I love to sew, crochet, and make books. I've been trying to learn to knit for the past couple of years. I love cooking and baking but I love watching the Food Network even more. I am student teaching and I want to learn everything I can about teaching elementary school aged children. I love cherry blossoms, lilies, girly stuff that isn't too fru fru, asian inspired items, and preppy things. I'm now addicted to The Office and Prison Break.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

...i just want a moment to be real

Etsy Shop
http://dontlookback.etsy.com

Wists:
http://www.wists.com/dontlookback
chrissiemags
Chrissie's Custom Creations

Is there such a thing as too much fabric or ribbon

« Reply #196 on: February 20, 2007 08:12:44 AM »

I claim dontlookback for  - Scrapbooking supplies- stamps, sheets of paper, accessories, etc...

This is my 2nd claim (0 sent, 0 received)

I'm a 37 year old SAHM of 3 boys all under the age of 5 (I know, what was I thinking).  I live in Oakdale, CT USA.  I like most colors except hunter/dark green and red.  I collect hearts, like to cook, pamper myself (hey with 3 boys under the age of 5 I DESERVE to be pampered LOL).  I enjoy sewing, quilting, crochet, scrapbooking & beading (non-loom).  My craft studio is in pale yellow and light blue theme.  Love roses or flowers in general.

My Wish List -

~Amigurumi (giraffe, bear or something just so adorable)
~A play fort for my boys (one that goes over a card table, have example in my wists) ~ I know a big one but if you don't ask you'll never know!
~A wisty surprise http://www.wists.com/chrissiemags
~2 ice cream cozies (1 for me 1 for hubby-he like red and black)
~construction themed items for my 2 year olds room
~car themed (not NASCAR, things like RT 66, road signs, mechanic on duty sign etc) items for 4 year olds room
~clock for my craft studio (pale yellow & light blue decor in room)
~sewn headbands with the elastic (example in my wist)
~hand made cards - ones with a crafty theme would be great!
~a swap journal
~flannel PJ's for me top size med pants size Small
~flannel PJ's for 4 year old size 4T  Likes : cars, animals, red, blue, surprise
~flannel PJ's for 1 year old size 12 months - will leave up to you to surprise
~flannel PJ's for 2 year old size 2T Likes:  construction theme, Disneys  buzz light year, bright orange, blue, red, or a surprise print
~Decorated boxes to store items in my craft studio

DIY Kits:

~Shrinky Dink Kit
~journal making
~embossing/card making
~soap making
~beginner polymer clay kit
~paper making
~felting kit something small to try it
~resin
~ATC kit
~glass etching (I have the glass)

Supplies:

~plastic canvas (larger sheets)
~fabric - pref. cotton/flannel (please no scraps & bigger than a fat quarter please)
~lamp work beads or any glass beads you've made
~Trims, fun rickrack, grosgrain ribbon and eyelash rope trim
~Supplies for purses, closures (magnetic snaps, snaps, buttons that I can cover myself),        feet, or anything you can think of
~quilt blocks 6X6 & 7X7
~zippers (for totes, pouches, wristlets)
~thread any color

Thank you SOOO much to anyone that chooses me :-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Offering Laser Cut Scrapbook Embellishments~ Trendy & Classic Hair Accessories~ Cute as Can be Bottle Cap Images~Bottle Cap Jewelry
Banga
I'm made out of Laffy Taffy.

Back off man, I'm a scientist.

« Reply #197 on: February 20, 2007 08:25:37 AM »

Agg! I'm all claimed up yet again! Too bad cause I have the perfect stuff to send chrissie mags an ATC kit. Hurry up postal workers!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Place an etsy order, enter CRAFTSTEROCKS & user name at checkout for free shipping!  Etsy! ~
Flickr ~Wist ~ Blog
chrissiemags

Is there such a thing as too much fabric or ribbon

« Reply #198 on: February 20, 2007 08:59:42 AM »

oh hurry Mr. Postman...sheesh, wish I could light a fire under his/her heiny LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Offering Laser Cut Scrapbook Embellishments~ Trendy & Classic Hair Accessories~ Cute as Can be Bottle Cap Images~Bottle Cap Jewelry
knitting_nyxxie
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #199 on: February 20, 2007 09:09:25 AM »

I claim chrissiemags for ~2 ice cream cozies (1 for me 1 for hubby-he like red and black)

This is my 4th claim. (2 in transit, 1 recieved).

Hi- I am Nyxxie and I am from Murfreesboro, TN just outside Nashville! Thanks in advance to anyone who choices to craft for me!!! I am 24 and live by myself, I work full time and I just started back to collage! I love all things crafty. I have 3 dogs and 3 cats that live with me and I have another dog that choices to live at grandma's house(my mom) lol. My animals are my children and are treated as so.

Please PM me with any questions about my wish list and for any color or fabric choices!! Thanks!!!

-Anything from my ever growing wist list.
http://www.wists.com/knitting_nyxxie

-Knitted Tube Top
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=142352.msg1407485#msg1407485

-A messanger bag like this one only in pinks
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=143350.msg1482836#msg1482836

-Knitted Cardigan simple or not (light weight 1/2, 3/4 or full length sleeves) ***far stretch** (big wish would be VERY appreciated)

-Tanktops embroidered, silkscreened, or applique (Please no stencils)

-personalized stationary

-Unique Handmade necklaces

-Misc Headbands- Thanks ChloeisCrazy!!

-Fox scarf
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=121423.msg1168869;topicseen#msg1168869

-Bubba Tink inspired wallet Pretty Please **big wish**
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=105539.msg1012017#msg1012017

-Checkbook Wallet

-Circle Skirt

-Wrap Dress (black or Brown)

-Other fabric Skirt

-decoupage heels

-camera bag for camera, lenses, and accessories

-laptop bag
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=81377.0

-homemade candles

-Knit Skirt (knee Length) Any style is fine

-Personalized Planner- Thanks Mlsocci74

-Neck Tie Purse **Thanks xladyluckx for the perfect bag!!** Do not need another one unless you want to make me one in pinks or blacks?

-Neck Tie Skirt (Knee Length)

-Personalized Spiral notebook (on the long shot that someone has access to make one) with dividers- Thanks Mlsocci74

-Polymerclay Crochet Hooks

-Duct Tape Purse!!! (with out the flamingos on it though please)
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=106788.0

-Personalized Cigarette Case/lighter case

-A Tree of Life Pendant in Silver with Pretty Pink beads for flowers, catch is I want to make my own as well so I would also love to have the wire and beads along with the pendant to make my own!! I already have some 26ga silver wire from Hobby Lobby it is not sterling but I think it may work. Someone who makes these will know if it will work or not!   Also if you pick me )or just don't mind answering) for this please PM me I do have a question or two for you if you don't mine

Supplies

-Assortment of paper and such for crafts **Thanks xladyluckx**

-Small misc. things for adding to misc crafts, ATC, and resin

-assortment of roving for felted soaps **Thanks xladyluckx!!** More is always needed and appreciated!

-storage containers for paper and supplies on my craft desk

-paper punches diffrent shapes ( I have circles)

-rubber stamps and stamp pads (diffrent colors)

-unique or intresting soap molds

-FiberTrends Hedge Hog Pattern

-Bernet Animal Farm Book

-Size 3 crochet cotton in diffrent colors (at least 50 yds per color please) Or any Sport weight yarn in a cotton or wool or even mix will be great too! No acrylic please.

-Displays for hats, earrings, scarves, necklaces, and/or bracelets for craftshows and photography. ***big wish*** **Thanks to xladyluckx** More are always appreciated!!

-275 Brand T-Shirts from Canada!!! *** big wish***

-Plastic gumball like prizes (like plastic charms/buttons- think about 1'' non plastic are fine too!)

-vinatge typewriter keys

DIY Kits
-hard cover journal making using coptic stitch
-Duct tape wallet kit/ Duct tape book making kit
-Domino Pendant Kit
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007 08:06:40 PM by knitting_nyxxie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Are you in Middle TN Join us TN Craftsters!
Wist
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Illustrate a Cartoon Mouse
How to Illustrate a Cartoon Frog
How to Illustrate a Cartoon Queen
How to Design a Cartoon Monkey
How to Illustrate a Cartoon House
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...