A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,711
Currently Running With Scissors:
562 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 19  (Read 35094 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

talihina_sky

Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #140 on: February 14, 2007 04:51:42 PM »

I claim luciabug for a wist/food inspired item and iPod cozy along with some charms and/or buttonsCheesy
(I'm working on adding the list!)

I have 1 claim total and I have 0 sent and 0 received.
      I live in Michigan and I'm allergic to cat hair.

C r a f t e d  I t e m s

*Handmade journal(s) possibly mixed paper or reconstructed

A purse in a neutral color nothing too big, just an average sized bag

Totebag strong and big enough for some books; stenciled, embroidered, embellished, ect.

*1 Buttons/Pins/Badges (Im not exactly sure what theyre called) of my favorite bands: The Black Keys and Kings of Leon

*Silkscreened Tee or Hoody Id love to get an original design of someonesPM me for measurements

Circle skirt ideas for fabric patters/colors in wistsPM me for measurements

Knitted scarf/mitten/beanie set in a solid cream color Id really like to get something knitted, since my abilities are extremely limited!

Beginner embroidery kit

A wall calendar for 2007 (ha! a little late...) I havent been able to get one yet, and having a crafted one would be cool!

A surprise based on my wists

S u p p l i e s

Paper ephemera, stickers, extra bits and bobs I love to collage, so these things would be nice to get <--- thanks TwiztidBlood!

Old magazines (girlie/crafty/fashion) again, for my collage-ness <---thanks TwiztedBlood!

M i s c .

Pins/Brooches can be handmade, found, or bought

Vintage or Mod looking items anything really 60s inspired, think Twiggy and Andy WarholI have ideas of fabric prints and such that I like in my wists (link in sig)

Hey! Im an 18-year-old girl who lives in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Im taking some fashion merchandising classes, but Im not sure if thats what Ill end up doing. I love the 60smusic, fashion, colors, patterns. I love my music in general as well. Colors I like are bright, not neon. Green is my favorite color more of a yellow green. PM me for any other info you might be wondering about!

A whole lot of thanks goes out to anyone who picks me!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2007 03:29:15 PM by talihina_sky » THIS ROCKS   Logged

* My Wists     
* Do you have old magazines laying around that you want to get rid of? I'd love to use them! Send me a PM.
TwiztidBlood
« Reply #141 on: February 14, 2007 05:13:24 PM »

I claim talihina_sky for Paper ephemera, stickers, extra bits and bobs I love to collage, so these things would be nice to get and Old magazines (girlie/crafty/fashion) again, for my collage-ness and maybe a pin/brooch

this is my 3rd claim this round, with 0 sent and 0 received.

I am in Ontario, Canada.

About me -
Im 18 years old, I live in a basment suite with my boyfriend Mark, and our 3 cats ( strange, heavy metal and winter ). I do online courses to finish high school and love naturish things, but love bold colours too. I spoil my cats rotten, and craft craft craft. I love new things for the house, and get excited easily. I enjoy reading, crafting, spending time indoors and taking care of the house.
I dont travel and such and live in a small town. I love different cultures and photographs.

My Wish List -

Amigurumi ( cat, or african animal )

Handspun Yarn ( any colours etc )

Anything for my Cats ( I have 3, all very large and 1 long haired, they love toys and beds, and blankets and all that fun stuff )

Learn to Spin Yarn Kit

Fabric Cup Coasters ( in green, blue, or orange, or any bright colour that the hubby would agree with )

Crochet Hook Holder ( http://www.wists.com/TwiztidBlood/377a83abed377e5cc10ba9397695858d?offset=20 )

Pretty African themed, or something in a darkish colour mat for my coffee table ( about the size of a placemat but a little bigger )

Knitting Needles - any size ( mostly larger sizes )

Stenciled Hoody - something with nature, trees, leaves, flowers etc ( size 1x or 2x ( pm me) )

Fabric ( leaves, nature, japanese, bright colours, animals ) - (thanks chloeiscrazy)

Furry Ear Muffs

A bubba*tink Type Wallet

A Monster Bag - ( thanks SevsOnlyGirl )

A Menstrual  Care Package

A Wisty Suprise - (thanks bhean, and groschveux )

Felting Kit

Shrinky Dink Kit
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I just moved to a new loft, please contact me for my new mailing address!
My Wist
chrissiemags
Chrissie's Custom Creations

Is there such a thing as too much fabric or ribbon

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #142 on: February 14, 2007 05:39:39 PM »

I claim TwiztidBlood for a wisty suprise
This is my first claim this round 0 sent 0 received

I'm a 37 year old SAHM of 3 boys all under the age of 5 (I know, what was I thinking).  I live in Oakdale, CT USA.  I like most colors except hunter/dark green and red.  I collect hearts, like to cook, pamper myself (hey with 3 boys under the age of 5 I DESERVE to be pampered LOL).  I enjoy sewing, quilting, crochet, scrapbooking & beading (non-loom).  My craft studio is in pale yellow and light blue theme.  Love roses or flowers in general.

My Wish List -

~Amigurumi (giraffe, bear or something just so adorable)
~A play fort for my boys (one that goes over a card table, have example in my wists) ~ I know a big one but if you don't ask you'll never know!
~A wisty surprise http://www.wists.com/chrissiemags
~2 ice cream cozies (1 for me 1 for hubby-he like red and black)
~construction themed items for my 2 year olds room
~car themed (not NASCAR, things like RT 66, road signs, mechanic on duty sign etc) items for 4 year olds room
~clock for my craft studio (pale yellow & light blue decor in room)
~sewn headbands with the elastic (example in my wist)
~hand made cards - ones with a crafty theme would be great!
~a swap journal
~flannel PJ's for me top size med pants size Small
~flannel PJ's for 4 year old size 4T  Likes : cars, animals, red, blue, surprise
~flannel PJ's for 1 year old size 12 months - will leave up to you to surprise
~flannel PJ's for 2 year old size 2T Likes:  construction theme, Disneys  buzz light year, bright orange, blue, red, or a surprise print
~Decorated boxes to store items in my craft studio

DIY Kits:

~Shrinky Dink Kit
~journal making
~embossing/card making
~soap making
~beginner polymer clay kit
~paper making
~felting kit something small to try it
~resin
~ATC kit
~glass etching (I have the glass)

Supplies:

~plastic canvas (larger sheets)
~fabric - pref. cotton/flannel (please no scraps & bigger than a fat quarter please)
~lamp work beads or any glass beads you've made
~Trims, fun rickrack, grosgrain ribbon and eyelash rope trim
~Supplies for purses, closures (magnetic snaps, snaps, buttons that I can cover myself),        feet, or anything you can think of
~quilt blocks 6X6 & 7X7
~zippers (for totes, pouches, wristlets)
~thread any color

Thank you SOOO much to anyone that chooses me :-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Chrissie's Custom Creations
~Offering Laser Cut Scrapbook Embellishments~ Trendy & Classic Hair Accessories~ Cute as Can be Bottle Cap Images~Bottle Cap Jewelry
Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 14, 2007 05:53:47 PM »

I claim chrissiemags for:

~A wisty surprise
and
~fabric - pref. cotton/flannel (please no scraps & bigger than a fat quarter please)

This is my 4th claim (1 has been received and 2 are in the mail).

I'm in Canada and this is my list:

1)  Tablecloth (at least 50" x 70") made with sunflower, leaves, snowflake or spring flower material.

2)  I'm looking for specific Laurel Burch fabric - I'd love a FQ minimum of her Hearts and Hummingbirds and anything from her Jungle Song collection.

3)  An amigurumi elephant, penguin or pig (think, smaller is better)

4)  Quilted pillow cover for a 16" pillow (I'll provide the pillow) in dark blues and gold.  (Yes this has been claimed but I don't mind receiving another one)

5)  I'd love a handmade plush teddy bear - around 12" would be great! (handmade=nothing store bought)

6)  Crochet hook roll with snowman, snowflake or sunflower material (or other bright colored material)

7)  An amish puzzle ball in bright colors.

8 ) Candy and other goodies from your non-North American country.

If my short list stalls this, I will try and add more.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2007 06:00:34 PM by Homerof2 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
seamshistoric
« Reply #144 on: February 14, 2007 08:38:49 PM »

I claim Homerof2 for
3)  An amigurumi elephant, penguin or pig (think, smaller is better)

This is my first claim.

I'm in the US, here's my wishlist:

sewing stuff
muslin fabric (the 99 cent/yd stuff is perfect, but no scraps please)
white cotton (no scraps please)
cotton twill tape
natural fiber ribbons
not-plastic buttons (wood, metal, enamel, etc)
new 45mm rotary blades
bead/fringe/tassel trims

crafty stuff
yarns (specifically, Caron Simply Soft in Victorian Rose, but all colors and brands are appreciated)
crochet thread (esp. knitcrosheen, all colors and brands appreciated)
knitting needles
tunisian crochet hooks (long crochet hooks with a stopper on the opposite end from the hook)
tatting shuttles
pattern books (knitting [for beginner], crochet [intermediate-advanced], tatting [beginner])
stitch books (crochet)
hooks/needles/shuttles in wood or bone or natural material
embroidery floss/patterns/kits/cloths
roll of tracing paper
pad of graph paper
reed for basketweaving

anything Diddl (http://www.diddl.com)
Wisty surprise
A surprise!

About me: I love the civil war and all the needlework and cloth craft that goes along with it, hence my preference for natural fibers and materials. I love to crochet, am trying to knit and want to tat. My favorite colors are orange, blue, brown and green, and I do not like bright purple or pastels. I work at a dog kennel and have my favorite breeds: Great Dane, Dobermann, English Springer Spaniel, Saluki, Greyhound, Whippet, and my least favorite breeds: Shih-tzus, pugs, boston terriers or bull dogs. I prefer understated to overdone, organized to messy, silver to gold, sweet to spicy, soft to coarse, and floral to oriental.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007 08:43:30 PM by seamshistoric » THIS ROCKS   Logged
GatsbyGirl
Not a Knitter

"As for me, I am a watercolor. I wash off."

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 14, 2007 09:23:41 PM »

I claim seamhistoric for muslin, embroidery floss and embroidery patterns. This is my fourth claim, with one sent and one received.

Hi there. I'm a thirtysomething writer/editor who lives in Los Angeles with my husband and two cats, but my heart truly resides in Texas. My favorite holidays are Valentine's Day, Day of the Dead and the two weeks before Christmas when everyone has the holiday spirit. I drive a cake batter yellow VW bug, but my second vehicle is a pink scooter. My interests include TV, food and chick lit (not always in that order). My favorite era is that gray one between Mod and Glam (think Andy Warhol/The Factory/Velvet Undergound), followed by the 1920s. If I have one regret it's that I don't have the bone structure to wear my hair super short like Mia Farrow's in "Rosemary's Baby." I'm currently into chocolate brown and those colors that go with it -- turquoise, pink -- but I also have a weakness for poppy Gerber daisy colors like pink and orange with a bit of burgundy thrown in. I try to stop eating three hours before bed. I don't always succeed. I prefer silver to gold, gloss to matte, cashmere to silk, heels to flats, red wine to white (champagne to both), pears to apples.

Things my little heart desires:

Definitely check out my wists, it's growing: http://www.wists.com/GatsbyGirl

Postage Stamp/Slide necklace -- And if you use the Wonder Woman stamp, you would truly be my new favorite person

Nancy Drew book clutch purse

Long-sleeved t-shirt with applique and/or embroidery (size Medium)

Funky, crafty wrap skirt (I'm a 6, but I guess with a wrap skirt it doesn't matter)

Anything (purse, clothing, cards, etc.) with felt applique

Fused glass: pendant, plate, bowl, tray, whatever (I love me some fused glass)

A knit corset tee -- http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/na_knitting/article/0,2025,DIY_14141_4920958,00.html (I don't crochet or knit, so I have no idea how complicated this is, so if you're laughing now and going "In her dreams" I completely understand)

A small mosaic bowl

Decorated box for sewing patterns

Decorated case for sewing machine bobbins

You know those crochet hooks with polymer clay covered handles? Yeah, I'd like some hair sticks like that.

Pink Beaded Tree of Life pendant

Vintage (40s to the 70s, with an emphasis on the 50s and 60s) Craft kits. For some reason, I love those self-contained, "Here's the instructions. Here's the supplies. Go crazy." deals, especially older ones. Extra especially if sequins are involved.

Vintage ('60s) Barbie doll anything -- fabric, patterns, clothes, accessories

Geegaws and Supplies:
   Wire cookie cutters
   Paper Dolls
   Girl/Romance/Fashion Comics
   Fabric -- Mod prints, anything in pinks and browns (seperately, or together), flocked (or just looks like flocked wallpaper), patterned oil cloth, fun toile (as opposed to little old lady toile), sock monkey, Michael Miller, Alexander Henry ... .
   Tile beads (you know the ones: look like dominoes, but have a hole drilled through it, ready to be made into a pendant/charm)
   Rayon embroidery floss
   Super cool buttons
   Iron-on appliques/patches
   Trim -- Rick Rack, Pom Pom, Bias tape, bring it on
   Art books (anything with good decoupageable images)
   Japanese felt mascots/minatures/food craft books/magazines

And I always have a weakness for candies of the tart variety: Sweetarts, Pixie Stix, Nerds, Sour Patch anything

Oh, and I know no one will make me this, but while rewatching "Goblet of Fire" I went, "I want one of those," about the hats the girls of Beauxbatons Academy wear. I assume you could do it out of felt, but have no idea where to begin: http://www.comingsoon.net/cgi-bin/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Fantasy/Harry_Potter/Harry_Potter_and_the_Goblet_of_Fire&image=gobletoffire78.jpg&img=9&tt=

Thanks y'all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Find me on Twitter | Facebook | Wists
MooreLove
« Reply #146 on: February 15, 2007 06:07:35 AM »

I claim GatsbyGirl for Anything (purse, clothing, cards, etc.) with felt applique.

This is my first claim.

My name is Krystle and I am 19 years old.  I'm from Elizabethtown, KY.  I have a wonderful husband and a beautiful 1 year old daughter.  I am currently a stay-at-home mommyyay!  I am very ourgoing and bubbly!  I love fun, funny, funky things.  I am very into bright and bold colors.  I love to sew and scrapbook.  Thank you for choosing me (if you do, of course). If you need/want to know anything elsePLEASE PM me!  OHand I am currently working on a wist list.  You can check it out if you want but it has VERY few things on it. http://www.wists.com/moorelove

I would love anything Elvis related!

I would love a hobo style bag in any color or with any pattern

A Guess Who game so I can personalize it like this:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=140471.0

I love really wide headbands and I only have 1 that is black.  So I would love 1 (or some) in ANY colors/patterns

Hand Embroidering Patterns

A tote with something appliqud or embroidered or stenciled on it.

Socks to make sock monkeys with

Funny t-shirtsstenciled or silk screened (Im a XXL)

Handmade braceletsI do not own a single bracelet and I want one!  I like big fun beadsThings that jingle are also fine!

Anything with butterflies

Anything with cute little monkeys

A SURPRISE!

I am on a huge Mario kick lately so anything with him on it!

Any kind of jewelry with a vintage feel
Kits:
Shrinky dink kit
Quill Kit

Supplies:
Some Knitting suppliesIm starting a knitting class this weekend so other than what they give me thereI have NOTHING!

Paper supplies for scrapbooking
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007 06:10:05 AM by MooreLove » THIS ROCKS   Logged

icrispyi

Trying to build swap karma

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: February 15, 2007 02:13:36 PM »

I claim MooreLove for bracelets and supplies!

this is my first claim for this round.
My name is Christy. I'm 21 and live in Southern California. I love cats, bright colours, rainbows, and uhm... crazy stuff. I'm currently "going back to school" and am interested in Sociology, Psychology, and Art.

There's a link on my signature. It's ancient... but STILL accurate!

I love scarves (even though I live in Los Angeles).

I want knitted or crocheted wash cloths!

Beads are always good (so long as they're not kiddie beads).

I have been dying for a kitty hat!!! And I've been wearing hats a lot since I chopped all my hair off. My head is always cold Sad

How 'bout some of them nifty headbands?

And of course, paper and ephemera!!! I likie Smiley

Oh! oh!!! A sturdy Tote bag please??!?! For school! stenciled??? That'd be hot. It doesn't need to be huge. Just has to be able to hold a notebook and a textbook. Please make straps long enough to wear comfortably over my shoulder.

OOOOH!!! A soap-making kit??? Please? If not... some hand-made soap!!

Do you like to cook or bake? feel free to throw a recipe or two in my package.

I also really like stationery and pens!

Share your favourite kind of tea with me! Yeah, that might be a command Smiley

Not from North America? Send me some of your yummie treats and candies!

Thankies!!!!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007 02:51:34 PM by icrispyi » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gotta build good swap karma!

My Crafter-Stalker Cheat Sheet:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/cmhkorn/319720.html
vanillaxlight
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: February 15, 2007 03:35:22 PM »

I claim icrispyi for crocheted wash cloths and a kitty hat Cheesy

First claim!

hi kids! I'm Miranda, and I'm from Kalamazoo (yes, there really IS a Kalamazoo), Michigan, US

-handspun yarn
-a calorimetry
-an entrelac scarf
-a needle felting kit
-wool roving
-handmade necklaces
-handmade bracelets (or just jewelry in general.. But not earrings, please, Im allergic!)
-anything for fosters home for imaginary friends!
-pajama pants
-an apron
-any sort of pottery/glass work for my house (natural tones, please! Or PM me for preferred colors)
-hoodies!
-Beads and beading supplies (not plastic, please)
-a resin kit
-hats! I love them!
-wallets. I have a couple (a loteria card one! I love it) and can always use another
-Passport holder for a US passport.
-checkbook cover (it would be awesome if the wallet, passport cover, and checkbook cover all matched if you wanted to make a set Cheesy)
-knitted things (I dont knit but I always see things I loooove)
-baskets or anything for organization/holding stuff
-wisted items! http://wists.com/vanillaxlight
-Any foreign goodies! I love candy Cheesy
-Prints or artwork for my wall. I like natural tones or scenes, city scapes, interesting angles, etc. PM me for more info!
-pins, pins, pins (buttons, badges, etc) with random sayings, pictures, etc. I need some more awesome crafty decoration for my Craftster tote bag!
-a surprise! I'm very easy to please, so if you have something you just want to randomly send to someone and you think I'd like it, I'm a willing victim!

-(and I'll just throw this in here, despite being completely outrageous, nearly impossible, and probably pointless: a spinning wheel!)

About me: I'm a 19 year old student (English and women's studies) and I work in the university library (Wmich Special Collections department! Come check out our collection of medieval manuscripts). I like natural colors and I wear a lot of brown, but I really do like just about anything. I'm about to paint my craft room a sort of robins egg blue a la pinkyk's mardi gras style wall. I love to crochet, but I'm getting into spinning (rather, trying to). I'm always willing to try a new craft. I'm allergic to base metals in my ears and most detergents and fabric softeners, so if you make me clothes please let me know what you prewashed your fabric in!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007 03:57:20 PM by vanillaxlight » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm no longer a moderator, but I will always love June 2005 - October 2008

http://robotsinagrid.com
knitwit

The cookie thief

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: February 15, 2007 03:42:25 PM »

I claim vanillaxlight for a calorimetry and wool roving  Smiley
I really wish I could send you a spinning wheel!

This is my third claim, one sent.

Hi! I currently live in Los Angeles. Im a writer, artist and musician, but mostly a fiber fanatic. My list:

* Anything inspired by the wists (or any surprise you think I might like. Seriously)
http://www.wists.com/starathena

SEWN:

* Pajama pants

* Any simple skirt that's not tapered or a micro-mini. A-line and wrap are good.

* An apron to wear when I dye and spin.

* Homemade heating pad

MAKE:

* Homemade knitting needles

* T-shirt that says: Keep on knitting in the free world (I have one, but could use another)

* Mixed paper journal - (I cant get enough)

* Silhouette art. Bhean made me something beautiful and I could use more.

* Address labels/notes for my homespun yarn etsy shop.

* Any art inspired by knitting, spinning, or related stuff.

* Stationery or cards related to knitting or spinning. (get my theme yet?)

* Swap journal (heres the example but it could be simpler of course):
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=77501.0

* Small Amigurumi sheep, llama, alpaca  or unicorn. Im interested in patterns too.

* Cute binder to organize all the knitting patterns Ive photocopied or downloaded, etc.

JEWELRY:

* Earrings (Im allergic to cheap metal though sorry! I think nickel is the problem)

* Necklaces. Interesting, maybe pendant style. Glass, enamel, wood, whatever.

SUPPLIES:

* Knitting books, booklets, magazines. Especially stitch pattern books.

* Any Japanese craft books or magazines relating to felting

* Tie dye kit I plan on using it to dye cotton yarn and roving for spinning.

Other info: Im in my early thirties. I used to sew a lot but now that I spin and knit, I dropped the sewing. Thats why there are so many sewn things listed here. I love Earth tones, fall colors, and 70s kitchen colors. Lately it's been robin's egg blue with olive. I love the woods and the things you find in them. I used to live in Washington State and miss it from time to time. I like modern, vintage and cute but not childish. I dont need anything too girly/young/frilly or hot neon colors. I like something from every decade so my taste is a bit eclectic. pm me if you want to know anything else, it's not a problem. Thank you for reading this and big thank you if you pick me!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007 03:55:27 PM by knitwit » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Ice Cream Cones
Birthday Hacks: Dino Cake
How To Make Fresh Blueberry Crumble Cobbler
White Chocolate Panna Cotta Recipe
White Chocolate, Cranberry & Orange Cookie Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
I See London; I See France!
Meatless Monday: Zucchini Pineapple Loaf

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...