ZETTI ATC Swap!, Zetti is a term coined by Teesha Moore. Click for her website.
Who's obsessed with people with stripey legs, big wings, and pointy hats? WE ARE!
Basically, it's odd people/figures with random parts and funny hats, mostly. There will be 5 groups for the swap, each with (maximum of) 5 participants. You will make 4 cards, one for each of the people in your group. You will recieve 4 cards back!
This swap is not recommended for newbie ATC swappers; since there will be 4 people crafting for you, you need to have successfully completed a few ATC swaps. Judge for yourself if you qualify. I have had flakers in previous swaps. One flaker in this one would need 4 angels; I really don't want to have any drop-outs. Swap name: Zetti ATC Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: OriginalYouth
Sign-up date range: 1/30-2/4 (or until full)
Date to send item by: 2/10 (one week, Sunday - Sat.)
-Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): YES, 24 total.
-Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
-All ages allowed? 18+
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: Yes, SquirrelGirl is helping keep track of participants cards received. PM her when you recieve, please!
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YESIf you want to participate, information to send to organizer, OriginalYouth:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
ZETTI ATC Swap
--Your real name
--Are you willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
SWAP SPECIFIC QUESTIONS:
1) Do you have a camera or scanner to post photos?
2) What is your FAVORITE type of Zetti card?________________
example: dark cards, women with hats, animals, funny cards, suns and moons, kids, vintage, etc....your partners have the option to send your fave type of cards, but this is totally optional. ANY Zetti cards are fine to send.
3) Have you successfully completed all prior swaps? (If you have Months old swaps looming that aren't current, unaccounted for cards, etc. you will not be allowed to join this swap)
4) Did you read all the rules of this swap?
5) How many cards will you be making?
6) How many cards will you be recieving?
7) How many swap partners will you have in this swap?
8 ) Are you totally excited about this swap?
9) Are you tired of answering questions?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap. (No DC #'s required, since it is small envies)Approved Participants, favorite type of Zettis:
(list updated Wed. 1/31, 1pm)
1: OriginalYouth, ART/Craft/Create themes, (you know, ones that have phrases like "make art, not war" on them) and moon/sun people
2: SquirrelGirl, Animals and Women with Hats and CATS!
(co-organizer, PM her when you RECEIVE!)
3: Queen Of Fools, Vintage
4: PinkAngel1979, any! (2 groups!)
5: Ms. Rosie, Cats
6: wootwoot, Vintage, Darkish
7: Kaos, Dark cards, definitely!
8: Phizzychick, Bright nonsense cards and I love funny hats and words.
9: AlteredMommy, I like dark, women, hats and wings and RED
10: Raina.storms, Bright colors and b/w stripes
11: Teeisme, Animals
12: Modus Operandi, Women with Hats
13: Sindy, no preference
14: PJMCLNJ, children, vintage photos
15: goatgoddess, any
16: retro-redux, wierd ones, vintage, animals
17: jan_on_ice, vintage women, wings, stripy legs, unicorns, whimsical fantasy-land things
18: tristitia, dark/creepy, children, vintage
19: megan+mary, I'm not picky. I do like cats though. And dark/creepy. Send me anything!
20: Paperbag, any!
FULL! Thanks!More Inspiration about ZETTI:Here's a few recent sets of posted Zetti cards:By PhizzyChick
MINE!By RackycooBy a bunch of AWESOME craftsters, for the first ATC Book Swap Ring
(All in GoatGoddess' collection now!)Teesha Moore's journal pagesA little bit more info to help designate what is Zetti:
-Contrasting textures and patterns
-Black and White patterns (especially striped pattern)
-Faces and Bodies that are mis-matched (including animals)
-Added body parts/clothes/wings
-Fantastic hats and crowns
-Quirky, Odd, Whimsical combinations of characters
-Lyrical, poetic, handwriting and text
(feel free to PM me to add stuff to this list)