A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 302,604
Currently Running With Scissors:
630 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: February 2007 Birthday Swap! Signups CLOSED  (Read 3237 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

psyche
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: January 29, 2007 10:41:42 PM »

PLEASE READ ALL RULES BEFORE YOU SEND YOUR INFO

NEW RULES: In order to comply with the new swap rules, ALL BIRTHDAY BABES WHO POST A BIRTHDAY WISH LIST MUST FULFILL A BIRTHDAY WISH OF AT LEAST ONE FELLOW BIRTHDAY BABE.  In other words, if you post a list and receive a gift, you must send at least one gift.  Non-birthday craftsters may still send "unconditionally".  Unconditionally in this swap means if someone fulfills one of your birthday wishes, you will send them a thank you note via snail mail.  PM's or thank you posts do not count as thank you notes.  Negative feedback will be given for those who post lists and receive, but never send.  Negative feedback will also be given to those who don't send a thank you note. Please read below for the exact details.  They are in BOLD.

DO NOT POST YOUR LIST UNTIL I SEND YOU A PM SAYING TO DO SO

Swap name: February 2007 Birthday Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: psyche - I AM A FEBRUARY BABY -  organizers may change every month

FOR POSTING BIRTHDAY LISTS Sign-up date range: 30/01/07-20/02/07
FOR CHOOSING A BIRTHDAY WISH TO FULFILL Sign-up date range: 30/01/07-28/02/07
DATE TO SEND ITEMS BY:  2 weeks after you claim someone unless other arrangements are made ahead of time

Limited to a certain number of people?: No.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No.
All ages allowed.

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES

Details of swap:  This swap was organized so everyone can get something crafty for their birthday!  Please read the guidelines carefully.

* If your birthday is in February, then you can post your birthday wish list for this month. To do that, you must first PM me with the Swap questionnaire filled out.
    * Once you have been approved, you may post your list of things that you would want to receive.  The more you think of, the better.  Please try to have a good mix of items on your list.  The last wish you will post is "a surprise."  Then you will post a bio about yourself, including where you are from and what day your birthday is.
    * Please post lists only.  No discussion on this thread please.
    * Everyone will then go through the lists and choose a craftster they want to send a birthday gift to.  Your birthday does not have to be in February for you to craft for someone!  If you want to choose someone, just PM me with your info (including your address, please), who you want to craft for, what item, and I will send you their address.
    * When you choose to fulfill a birthday wish, you have 2 weeks to get the item out the door unless you communicate in advance that something will take a bit longer.  If two weeks pass, and I don't hear anything from youyou guessed it, negative feedback!
    * Each person can be chosen unlimited times!  HERE'S THE CATCH - when you get chosen, you must choose a fellow February baby to send a birthday wish to before Feb. 28, 2007.  You must also send the person who crafted for you a thank you note within 2 weeks of receiving.   Failure to do either of these things will result in NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.
    * It is super important for everyone to keep good communication.  When you send, let me know, and of course, don't forget the DC#.  When you receive, let me know and publicly announce in the gallery (even if you don't have pictures).  Also, let me know when you send off or receive your thank you note (no DC# required, you're on your honor!).
    * You can choose to craft for as many people as you like, but you cannot "owe" more than 3 things.  If you are a newbie and this is your first swap, you must successfully send once before choosing again.
    * Please state at the beginning of your list where you are located.  Some people absolutely cannot send to people overseas for any number of reasons.  We need to respect this valid concern.
    *When one of your items is chosen, please cross it out so that it is easier for others to see what has been chosen.  It wouldn't hurt to thank the person at this time either.

If you have any more questions or suggestions, you can send me a PM with "February Birthday Swap " in the subject line.

If you want to SIGN UP TO POST YOUR (FEBRUARY) BIRTHDAY LIST:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap- February 2007 Birthday Swap
Craftster username:
Email address:
Mailing address:
When is your birthday?
Have you read and understand all of the rules to this swap?

If you want to SEND TO A BIRTHDAY CRAFTSTER:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap- February 2007 Birthday Swap
Craftster username:
Email address:
Mailing address:
Who and what do you want to send to?

If you are already a February birthday babe, you do not need to send me this info below again.  Just send me who you want to craft for and what you will be crafting.

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO THE ORGANIZER VIA PM AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2007 06:59:02 AM by psyche » THIS ROCKS   Logged

psyche

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007 10:42:26 PM »

WHAT TO WHO?
Green=sent, Blue= sent and received
KungFuGirlfriend send a bound blank book to pocketlint
phantomssiren send Ipod cozy to ss9901
mmd32 send Wists surprise to pocketlint
pocketlint send Lego jewellery & zipper purse to ss9901
pocketlint send hair accessories to KungFuGirlfriend
pocketlint send ATCs to phantomssiren
geckochan send artwork to KungFuGirlfriend
psyche send recipe book and pincushion to phantomssiren 
errka send a surprise to psyche
phantomssiren send calorimetry to calmncool
ss9901 send cute apron to errka
calmncool send knitting needles and dpns to geckochan
veganxwater send ATCs to pocketlint (sent Feb. 16)
bunnyboo send 50's style apron to Star217
gerrijo send amigurumi patterns (by email) to Star217
gerrijo send "jess" name necklace to psyche
gerrijo send something to do with tattoo flash to phantomssiren
Star217 send gerrijo handspun yarn (sent Mar. 1)
psyche send gerrijo a duct tape wallet (sent Mar. 5)
heini send ephemera (and maybe some fabric) to psyche
phantomssiren send artwork to errka
errka send a wists surprise to mmd32 (sent Feb. 22)
gala_apples send a wists surprise to geckochan
ss9901 send a pretty crocheted cloche to geckochan (sent Mar. 9)
geckochan send vintage knitting and crochet magazines to ss9901
Star217 send roving to geckochan
psyche send chocolate basket to calmncool (sent Mar. 9)
Star217 send handdyed yarn to calmncool

THANK YOU NOTES;  (need to be post marked no more than 2 weeks after receiveing your present)
green=sent, blue=sent and received, red=overdue
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007 11:07:40 AM by psyche » THIS ROCKS   Logged

pocketlint

hang on to each other.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007 02:09:59 AM »

Well someone has to get this thing started....

Just be aware that I'm located in Australia, anyone who has problems posting internationally should keep that in mind.

Birthday Wishes 2007

A bound blank book - I've started writing a letter to my daughter each month and I'd love to transfer them into a beautiful book to give to her when she's older.
Thanks KungFuGirlfriend!

Amigurumi - I don't have one, I want one!

Sock Monkey

ATCs - I want to start a collection Thanks veganxwater!

Prints/Paintings/Artwork/Photography - For those with an artistic side, I'd love some artwork for my new house. My interest in art is fairly varied - from Ukiyo-e to Pop Art to Dada/Surrealism for the more 'established movements' and whimsical/simple/childlike/cute or stencilled/streetartesque for more personal prints.

A fused glass pendant

A ring - I've been building up my jewellery collection and rings are sometimes difficult to find at reasonable prices.

Crafting supplies -  DIY kits/tutorials for learning new crafts, odds and ends (you can never have enough random junk to throw together), beads, fabric... Whatever you've got will have a welcome home with me.

A surprise or something from my wist list (in my signature) Thanks mmd32!

About Me:
I'm turning 21 on the 9th and I live in Victoria, Australia(note: the seasons are swapped here - when it's winter in America we're in the middle of a heat wave and summer vice versa). My 3 month old daughter (Elliotte), my dog (Takk, part kelpie part dingo) and I are currently staying with my Mum and younger siblings whilst our house is being built. Once built we'll be moving to our 33 acres and aiming to establish ourselves as self sufficiently as possible. Before I fell pregnant with Elli I was in the process of setting up my own crafting business and am finally getting back into that with bubs in a rocker at my feet.
I love vintage and feminine things. I'm also hugely into music and a bit of a mix tape/cd fiend. I'm not particularly good at this whole description of self thing but have been trying to maintain the questionaires in my signature for a bit more insight (they're a little out of date now, but still fairly relevant).

Thanks in advance to anyone who picks me!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2007 08:57:47 PM by pocketlint » THIS ROCKS   Logged

All we need is a little more hope, a little more joy. All we need is a little more light, a little less weight, a little more freedom.

Crafty bio + wish list

addicted to wist lists? here's mine
phantomssiren

Life's Too Short To Follow Patterns

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2007 04:14:07 AM »

I'm in England, please take this into account if you're sending internationally.

Wishlist:

* DIY kits for a new crafts.
* Socks, slippers, gloves, armwarmers... anything to keep me warm!
* Bracelets, especially beaded or gummy ones, beware I have teeny wrists.
* Pin cushion/sewing needle case. Thanks psyche!!
* Funky kitchen accessories, especially an apron.
* Artist trading cards (ATCs). Thanks pocketlint!!
* Yarn. Any normal or ribbon yarn, I have way too much eyelash and novelty yarn as it is.
* Anything relating to tattoo flash, goth, Bettie Page or classic pin-ups.  Thanks Gerrijo!!
* Amigurumi GIR or an Eater of Socks like the one Angry Angel made.
* Recipes! Especially for Indian or Thai food and for deserts or cocktails LOL. Thanks psyche!!
* books- sci-fi/fantasy, art history texts, Greek classics or anything to do with myths.
* Anything relating to coffee or chai. NOT tea.
* Geek chic! Specifically Mac related.
* A surprise.

About me:
I'm an aspiring graphic designer, living in Northern England and I shall be 24 on the 27th. I'm currently unemployed but working towards doing freelance graphics work. I'm technically a goth but I also love bright colours as well as black. I'm deeply obsessed with the goth band The Cruxshadows and with Gary Numan. I love to read, constantly, and I love scifi/fantasy/geeky things. I like obscure jokes, caffeine and anything cute yet subtly wrong Cheesy
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007 05:50:30 AM by phantomssiren » THIS ROCKS   Logged

KungFuGirlfriend
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2007 04:28:02 AM »

I'm in Indiana in case international shipping is a problem.

Birthday Wishes 2007

Pretty hair pins/clips  Thanks so much Pocketlint!

A headband/wrap - I don't really have any hair accessories if you can tell!

Vintage looking ring, necklace, or brooch

A stuffy

Scarf or arm/hand warmers - it's cold and snowy right now, anything cozy is good

Something to remind me of spring - I am so tired of the cold

Any type of artwork - I have an appreciation for it all, I'd love anything creative Thanks a lot geckochan!

Anything woodland creature related - I love bunnies, hedgehogs, fawns, and little birds

Fabric - I'd love any type of pretty fabric, be it scraps, quarters, or a yard. It's really hard to find cute fabric anywhere near my town, especially anything patterned or printed. I'm also a jersey addict, a patterned or cute print jersey would be wonderful!

Also if anyone from overseas picks me, I'd love anything relating to where you live and your culture.

A surprise

About Me:

I'll be turning 20 on February 3. I live in Kokomo, Indiana in a lovely apartment with my boyfriend of over a year. Right now I am working and attending college for either a degree in English or for K-6 teaching (haven't decided yet). I have a horrible soft spot for anything cute and/or cuddly, it's becoming a problem I think! I really enjoy books, film, music, and art of all kinds. Right now I'm trying to get some things together and start a small business of my own, mostly making accessories and small clothing items. I enjoy the outdoors, jogging, sewing, and cooking. This is my first swap, and I'd just like to say that I'm very excited to jump in and participate. I can't wait to get started!

« Last Edit: February 02, 2007 07:19:19 PM by KungFuGirlfriend » THIS ROCKS   Logged
ss9901
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2007 05:16:10 PM »

I'm in North Carolina in case international shipping is a problem.

Wish List
1.A DIY kit for spinning- i have a drop spindle but neither me or my mom can use it.

2.Knitting Supplies- i have 3 sets of needles... so any needles smaller then 10 please, i haven't been knitting long so anything that may be helpful.

3.Vintage crochet or knitting books/magazines 
Thanks geckochan!!

4.Arm warmers or fingerless gloves- I could really use some more my hands get really cold so i wear these all the time.
knitted, crochet, reconed, sewn... as long as there warm i don't care.

5.Ties- i want to make a necktie skirt

6.A sock monkey- in Bright like the one in my wist.

7.Silk screened or stenciled T-shirts- i like simple drawings of animals. PM me for size
i would like a T-Shirt like the second one here
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=133984.0

8.Lego Jewelry-like on my wistThanks pocketlint!!

9.A cozy for my new 30 gig video ipod- something crazy and bright!Thanks phantomssiren!!

10.Wristlets or little zippable pouches- i have sharpies,small projects and other stuff i carry in my bag and it's a mess.

11.Hair clips or Headbands- right now my hair is ALWAYS in a ponytail(and i hate it!!) so any bright and cheery hair stuff to keep it out of my face.

12.A DIY tie dye kit.

13. A surprise or something off my wist
http://www.wists.com/ss9901

My name is Sophia and my birthday is the 5th, I'll be 17.
i live in North Carolina. I love making things! i sew, crochet, just recently started knitting and make what ever else pops in to my head that i decide i can make.
i work in a craft store part-time, i'm home schooled,I play the drums (or try to at least) and i love Animals! i have a dog, a cat, and a rat.
my favorite colors are bright ones... green being at the top of my list, i don't mind pastels, but i hate dark colors... i think there called "earthy" colors like dark purples,browns, etc....
as far as patterns/ themes i don't really have any favorites..... anything crazy, random, bright, load, and fun.

Thanks to anyone who picks me, and Happy Birthday everyone!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007 07:40:51 PM by ss9901 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

geckochan
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2007 09:27:12 PM »

Firstly, Happy Birthday everyone! Secondly, I'm located in western Canada.

Birthday Wishlist!

Wool roving for me to try felting (total newbie!)

Needlefelting kit

Furry hat:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=87662.0

Something inspired by Venus Hum or Pizzicato Five (two of my favourite bands) (see names, lyrics, VH's adorable pod-people, Pizzicato's retro style, etc)

Something embroidered (like on a shirt or little bag, or a thrifted hoodie, or just a piece of fabric I can use) - jellyfish, cherry blossoms, deer, crows...(stencilled is cool too)

Anyone want to make me a doubtful guest plushie (or anything else!)  ^_^
http://goreydetails.net/show.php?alpha=67&PHPSESSID=115fc8c811e3ad054c7321cffd4ada91

A felted bag with a flower like this:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=92340.0

Pretty cabled wrist-warmers/fingerless gloves to keep my cold hands toasty! (Maybe these ones from knitty, of any other pattern you like!  http://knitty.com/ISSUEsummer06/PATTfetching.html)

Japanese sewing/craft books/magazines

A pretty cloche, felted or crocheted:
(Ooh...  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=116991.0
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=8300.0)
Thank you ss9901!

Something inspired Ghost in the Shell or Kino no Tabi (two of my favourite anime)

A tee or hoodie with The A-Team logo on it (or something else A-Team related if you're inspired!)

8mm 24" circular knitting needles and 8mm dpn's - I'd like to try Knitty's Cleaves pattern, but none of the stores around me have these. Thank you calmncool!

A surprise! Or something from my wists  Smiley Thank you gala_apples!

About moi:

I'm turning 23 on February 11th! (I'm having a combined party with another Feb 11th babe - formal dress, with a chocolate fountain! And I'm also having a sewing day with friends the day before  Cheesy)
I'm in my last year of university (well, last few months!) doing a visual arts degree - focussing mostly on drawing, illustration, photography and video - with some english lit and creative writing. I also do some comics when I get time to sneak them in. Crafts-wise my main thing is sewing (and aside from making everyday clothes for myself, I do a lot of costuming!)
I find all kinds of things interesting/beautiful. I love historical and vintage things, be they Victorian or sixties mod - I love tea, both to drink and it's whole aesthetic - I love art nouveau - I love travelling (and have been blessed to do quite a bit of it) - I love fashion, from vintage to Fruits to EGL to couture - I love books - I love to wear colours like heather/violet/pink/green/white/black/plum/wine red/aqua/turquoise/grey - I love beautiful printed fabrics (vintage/floral/asian/whatnot) -  lately I love brown with colours (brown and baby pink, brown and robin's egg blue, etc) - I love crows - and chocolate! - And! I love craftster and all the lovely people on it  Cheesy

Thanks for looking, and extra super-duper thanks to anyone who picks me!

« Last Edit: February 23, 2007 10:19:41 AM by geckochan » THIS ROCKS   Logged

psyche

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2007 06:46:11 PM »

Yay! I finally get to post myself Smiley

I am psyche, and I'm in Ontario, Canada.

Here's my (extensive) list... in no particular order!

CRAFTED GOODIES
- amigurumi: big mushroom/toadstool; Mario-style goomba or star; cactus
- necklaces or pendants
   - resin is cool! (like http://www.wists.com/psyche/DESIRES/f64711b3a08d80706545d1e356e0271f?offset=20 & so is glass! http://www.wists.com/psyche/DESIRES/bef0d5a06982ce9a63e072ab8018760e?offset=60  I like the stars and colours of these too!
   - a name necklace (purple, that says Jess) Thanks gerrijo!
   - thick silver stuff with black or dark coloured jewels (Victorian gothy style) necklaces are fun as well
   - I also like microscope slide necklaces! (Ask me what Id like IN one though!)
- fortune cookie writers prompts (http://www.wists.com/psyche/613e3b3e2124cd6c833c090351b54d08?offset=0)
- ATCs (especially the letter H, queens or drag queens, pick an alcoholic drink, or some specific travel themed card)
- pinback buttons: that say things like Reading is Sexy, I Write or  a selection promoting my soon-to-be-opened shop, Emu24
- 30 GB Ipod Video Cover one that keeps the screen safe from my scratchy hands! (preferably not made with yarn: I saw awesome sparkly blue vinyl ones on... er.. some website, and an awesome Domokun one that's on my wists!)
- handmade or handpainted beads
- nice solid grocery bags
- journal with lined paper (themed is cool!)
- clothes of any sort that suit my style!
-  stash belt (plan black please)
- surprise crafted goodies

SUPPLIES/NON-CRAFTED ITEMS
- paper & ephemera (I scrapbook and make ATCs and I LOVE vintage paper goodies!)
- gumball style plastic charms (or any other charms for that matter!)
- fabric (check out my likes, and I basically like lots of bright colours and patterns!
- beads (skulls, or shapes are cool but I am into lots! especially super neat glass beads)
- shrinky dinks for ink-jet printer
- how to make a journal/book kit
- copies of Adorn magazine (I only have the December 2006 issue)
- surprise crafty goodies

A little about me. I turn 22 on the 8th (I'm having a Mardi Gras Masquerade themed party - masks mandatory - on the 9th). I dress in jeans and a t-shirt to school, and going out I like to dress "fun" (which sometimes looks punk, goth, Japanese fRuiTsy.... etC). I like dark colours and bright colours, but I don't like pastels. Orange I'm not a huge fan of either...

As for themes and such... I love lots! Super Mario (goombas, Yoshi, Mario in different outfits, Green/Red Mushrooms, Stars, Fire Flowers, Boo...), classic tattoos flash or Sailor Jerry style stuff, pin-up girls, 1800's ads (especially for things that are illegal now!), loteria/Day of the Dead, Old West style lettering, campy B horror movies, squids/octopi, the Victorian era, and the decades from the 1920's-1950's. Phew.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2007 01:12:33 PM by psyche » THIS ROCKS   Logged

errka
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2007 09:14:59 PM »

Happy Birthday to all the February girls! I am in Georgia.....

Birthday Wish List:

A cute apron  Thanks ss9901!

Artwork (something with not too many bright colors... my living room is black and silver) Thanks phantomssiren

Any DIY Kit (I don't know how to crochet, stencil, etc...)

Anything with the band Tool on it!!!

I am in the process of teaching myself to knit so anything that might be helpful with that (yarn, needles, roll up case, etc...)

A laptop cover or case

Iron on transfer sheets

Shrinky dink paper

Refrigerator magnets

A surprise or wisty inspired goodness!

About me:

My name is Erika I live in a very small town in Georgia. I will be 23 on the 23rd. (I'm excited! It will only happen once in my life.) I am a quiet person most of the time. I love music (I am very eclectic in my taste). I just moved into my first apartment by myself and am trying so hard to decorate but it is harder than it looks! I work and go to school full time so I normally stay pretty busy. I use crafting as a type of self medication to keep me sane! I would love to learn new things as right now I only do jewelry!

As for visual stuff:

I love the color black! I especially love when it is paired with pink, red or electric blue! I love mod/kitschy stuff. I am a video game fanatic... like psyche I love Mario and all things related. I hope I'm not forgetting anything (I more than likely am though!  Cheesy)

This is going to be a blast!

« Last Edit: February 20, 2007 08:23:04 AM by errka » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Star217
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2007 09:11:08 AM »

Happy Birthday Aquarians and Pisces, I am located in Jersey City, NJ

Birthday Wishlist:

A smock style apron, something 1950's style or in crazy funky colors. Thanks Bunnyboo!

A stenciled or silk screened tee-shirt with Woodstock (from the peanuts cartoons)

Crochet sweater patterns that some one younger then 60 would wear with pride

Amigurumi patterns Thanks so much Gerrijo!!
Shrinkydink paper

Anything with pinups

Cool pattern pillows - please see my wists for inspiration

Anything fused glass

Fimo Canes, mokume or intricate work, I can't do it but I love it so much.

A learn to kit for new crafts that I don't know how to do.

A big wallet, one that will fit my moola, all my cards and ID and space for receipts so I can get some money back from the big bad corporation I work for.

See my wists for anything else I do love surprises!!

About me:
I'm turning 26 on the 17th. I kind of feel old, but I refuse to grow up. I work in a legal department of an investment bank, it takes way too much time away from my crafting. I live with a 16 month old pup and my bf of two years. We live in a tiny one bedroom with a small backyard so anything for out back would be cool. I love blues, light gray, tans and deep maroons and my house is stuffed to the gills with things so please no large items. I knit, crochet, sew (very basic skills, bags, pj pants not too much more then that), recently I started spinning with a drop spindle (very addicting), I have basic fimo skills, and I can make some passable jewelry. I want to learn all the dangerous crafts, ie glass blowing, glass fusing, wood burning, soap making, but I'm chicken and I don't want to hurt myself or the ones I love. I'm a teensy beaner (as my bf mother calls me) I'm 5'1" and I had to teach myself to hem pants at a young age. I was an english major in school and loved to write, unfortunately I don't get to do it much anymore. Thanks in advance to anyone who bestows birthday kindness to me!!!! Happy crafting
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007 03:43:29 PM by Star217 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Unable to leave good enough alone!
My Store
http://stickyfingers.etsy.com

My Blog
http://stickyfingerscrafts.blogspot.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How To Wear A Blazer Like The Stars
New Jeans Change Color When Body Temperature Changes
Kate Middleton Goes Bold in Leopard Print
Spring Fashion With The WanderLust Girls
#MyModamobStyle Feature Reader @Ari_Says
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...