A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 305,733
Currently Running With Scissors:
608 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fancy Knickers Swap GALLERY!  (Read 8443 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

x0xmanda
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2007 07:30:12 PM »

you are too cute!!!!

=)
hehe thanks  Roll Eyes*bashful*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Moo!
lolitaneko

*Dir en grey love*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2007 05:34:14 PM »

I just got my knickers from my partner and they are so spiffy; I love them *^_^*

These are so cute... The little rainbow makes me happy.  XD

Ditty Bops=love  I don't remember ever telling her this was one of my favorite songs so its cool that she chose this picture!  ^_^

Thank you amor,amor!! *huggles*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

amor,amor
*Formerly Known as tinxerb377*

SWAP ADDICT!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2007 03:59:39 AM »

HHAHAHAHAH You told me that you were obsessed with the Ditty Bobps, Johm Mayer and Lady Sovereign!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Some of my art:
http://mariaisabel.deviantart.com/

**Lemonadelemonade is my homegirl**
kitty1256
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2007 07:11:07 AM »

HHAHAHAHAH You told me that you were obsessed with the Ditty Bobps, Johm Mayer and Lady Sovereign!

amor, have you recieved your knickers from your partner yet?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

norianai
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2007 07:49:40 AM »

My partner meimei recived her knickers a while ago, so I thought I would post some pictures.

These are the ones she sent me originaly:

Just boyshorts, with lace edging in mint green and light pink.

She told me that I could hack them up and take the lace off if I wanted, and I tried, but it just wouldn't work, so I decided to work with it.

The first pair is my absolute favourite.  I dyed the pink ones red, and then chopped up the sides and did a lace up style, like a corset.  And then on the front I painted one of my all time favourite quotes.  And then I added random rhinestones on the font and a little rhinestone heart on the back.  

So now to pictures....

For the second pair, I had an idea to make them completely crazy.  We had just gotten a bunch of really cool leis in at my store, so my thought was to completely cover the kinckers with flowers.  But because of the time it took to do the first ones (waaaay longer than I thought.....who knew hammering in eyelets was so difficult....) and with the thought I would like to her two wearable panties, I decided to just add a couple of flowers.

So here they are...

Front

Back

My partner said she loved them, so I was happy.  This was such a fun swap.  I was telling my friend about this swap, and I showed her the knickers before I sent them and she loved them so much, she has asked me to reconstruct some knickers for her for her birthday!  

Anyways, great swap guys!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011 02:12:41 AM by Phizzychick - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged
AModernMantra
Sprrrriiiing!

Oh, hai, I upgraded your leaf.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2007 08:56:10 PM »

Pics finally, yay! Thanks so much to my awesome partner, Varandra!

I opened the package and saw...Oh, NO! A monster has eaten my knickers! Give that back, monster!

After a fearful struggle, I managed to rescue the panties. *whew* This monster has delightfully kitschy taste!

Cheesy Ruffles on the back of the purple ones, and a comic on the front of the black ones! The back of the black ones has a little lace-up black ribbon. The bra has gold sequins and gold/black straps that interchange with extra-tacky kitschy straps. I laughed SO much at this; I love it. Grin The comic is a GREAT idea for the panties, too! I'm going to carefully handwash these. Thanks so much for the wonderful swap, Varandra!

Another pic of the panty-eating monster
Close-up of the comic panels
Pic of the backsides

Edit: WHOA, norianai! Those red ones are fantastic. What a perfect quote for red lace-up panties. ;-)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007 09:00:28 PM by AModernMantra » THIS ROCKS   Logged

43 Things | Wists

I <3 personal swaps!
varandra
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2007 08:44:45 AM »

Pics finally, yay! Thanks so much to my awesome partner, Varandra!

I opened the package and saw...Oh, NO! A monster has eaten my knickers! Give that back, monster!

I'm glad to see that the monster survived the overseas trip! (And kind of relieved to be rid of it Wink)

I recieved yesterday and will post pictures as soon as I get my camera back!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap friendly. Friendly in general.

LOOKING FOR COFFEE PACKAGES ( the "heavy-plastic-bag-type") FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. CONTACT ME FOR PERSONAL SWAP. Smiley

Blog

Inspiration for swap partners:  wists
AModernMantra
Sprrrriiiing!

Oh, hai, I upgraded your leaf.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2007 10:44:09 AM »

I came looking for a pic of the knickers I sent to show a friend, and there aren't any!  Embarrassed Awww! Varandra, any chance you can get some pictures? Unfortunately, I didn't take finished pictures of everything, and now I wish I had. (I'm eternally low on batteries, ergh.)

Varandra had sent me white boy shorts, gray boy shorts, and a black sports bra. On the white shorts, I embroidered white flowers with white stems and sewed a white lace/ribbon trim around the legs. IMHO, it looked wonderful, and I wish I had taken a picture! :-) On the gray shorts, I embroidered an owl because she likes them. These were my first embroidery projects; as more experienced people can probably tell, I only knew a few stitches. I was pleased with the result, though! On the sports bra, I stenciled green vines and leaves from the back over the shoulder to the front.

Here's the owlie! :-) And here's hoping my partner can eventually post some pics of the rest!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

43 Things | Wists

I <3 personal swaps!
Malina

Probably up to no good!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2007 01:48:25 PM »

I stalked the gallery of the last one and thought OMG WHAT FUN!  I would like to get in on the next one me thinks
*edit*
This was actually supposed to be in the new swap ideas thread (*^.^)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007 02:00:20 PM by Malina » THIS ROCKS   Logged

varandra
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2007 04:53:59 AM »

I came looking for a pic of the knickers I sent to show a friend, and there aren't any!  Embarrassed Awww! Varandra, any chance you can get some pictures? Unfortunately, I didn't take finished pictures of everything, and now I wish I had. (I'm eternally low on batteries, ergh.)

I'm so sorry to get back to you this late Embarrassed, I didn't see this post until last week, and thought I'd have the pictures ready before I posted a reply. My BF kept forgetting our camera at his work for a month, but he's brought it home now. I have loaded batteries and all, I just have to find the sports bra somewhere in the laundry process... Hm, I can at least post pics of the knickers when I get home today.

I'm home! And I found the sports bra so here are pictures of all item's:

The black sports bra is painted with a leafy motif, excellently suited for my yoga classes!

There's a very subtle and sweet floral embroidery on the white knickers. Lace has been sewn on around the legs and there's a satin ribbon tied in a small bow, very pretty! Cheesy

There was also a small handbound book in the package. It's covered in aa beautiful green and gold fabric.

AModernMantra already posted a close-up on the embroidered owl motif above, so I won't make a repeat. I'll just say that I really love it and how clever to use buttons for the large owl eyes!

Thank you for being a great swap partner AModernMantra! You managed to find three different motifs/styles that I really like!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011 06:11:10 AM by Phizzychick - Reason: fixed coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap friendly. Friendly in general.

LOOKING FOR COFFEE PACKAGES ( the "heavy-plastic-bag-type") FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. CONTACT ME FOR PERSONAL SWAP. Smiley

Blog

Inspiration for swap partners:  wists
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Runway Hair Curling Tips
How to Make a Modern French Twist Hairstyle
How to Create a Classic French Twist Hairstyle
How to Create Futuristic Hairstyles
Tips for Beachy Waves
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Sherlock Matchbox
@Home This Weekend: Bottlecap Magnets
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...