A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 301,575
Currently Running With Scissors:
459 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: can someone post the list of things that go together?!  (Read 8397 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

cinderella
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2007 12:13:33 PM »

heres some io thought of for me and mybf

klowns & killing , Meg& Tom Tucker , Stewie & murder
Penis & Vagina ,Ed Gein & nipple Belts ,Shrek & Fiona , Cemetaries & Dead people. Walter &p erry . GReen tea & honey ,Hamburgers & Frys, Tofu & Rice , Old people & wrinkles , Peas & carrotts , Garfield & lasagna , Spagetti & meat balls ,Peter & Louis , Mary &  joseph, Mermaids & Sailors. Bugs Bunng & Tweety Bird..
Alot more so wutever i tihnk of that goes with me and him .
THIS ROCKS   Logged
wookiedough
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2007 07:33:54 PM »

this is a list I made from this forum and anything else I could find.  I was originally just going to use this for me, but the list got long. I figured I could share

milk and cookies ♦ adam and eve ♦ this and that  ♦ fred and wilma ♦ tom and jerry ♦ horse and carriage ♦ barbie and ken ♦ knife and fork ♦ night and day ♦ david and goliath ♦ will and grace ♦ strawberries and cream ♦ black and white ♦ bricks and mortar ♦ mickey and minnie ♦ ben and jerry ♦ stars and stripes ♦ romeo and juliet ♦ heart and soul ♦ salt and pepper ♦ fish and chips ♦ calvin and hobbes ♦ green eggs and ham ♦ hansel and gretel ♦ boys and girls ♦ jack and jill ♦ ladies and gentlemen ♦ peaches and cream ♦ bees and honey ♦ ren and stimpy ♦ peanut butter and jelly ♦ peas and carrots ♦ spaghetti and meatballs ♦ bow and arrow ♦ eggs and toast ♦ table and chair ♦ john and yoko ♦ coffee and cream ♦ chips and dip ♦ hugs and kisses ♦ cereal and milk ♦ sweet and sour ♦ dungeons and dragons ♦ shampoo and conditioner ♦ dinner and a movie ♦ lost and found ♦ mr. and rrs. ♦ sugar and spice ♦ thunder and lightning ♦ cake and ice cream ♦ offense and defense ♦ peas and pods ♦ apples and oranges ♦ birds and bees ♦ hot and cold ♦ chutes and ladders ♦ war and peace ♦ chocolate and vanilla ♦ moon and stars ♦ santa and christmas ♦ plug and socket ♦ ball and chain ♦ thing one and thing two ♦ anthony and cleopatra ♦ lewis and clark ♦ jfk and jackie o ♦ cowboys and Indians ♦ sonny and cher ♦ cain and abel ♦ the witch and the wardrobe ♦ dr. jeckell and mr. hyde ♦ beauty and the beast ♦ charlie and the chocolate factory ♦ lock and key ♦ girls and makeup ♦ industry and pollution ♦ snow and ice ♦ needle and thread ♦ nuts and bolts ♦ cup and saucer ♦ camera and film ♦ guns and ammo ♦ time and money ♦ toothbrush and toothpaste ♦ pencil and paper ♦ guns and roses ♦ bread and butter ♦ comedies and tragedies ♦ pen and pencil ♦ love and marriage ♦ mortar and pestle ♦ beaches and sandcastles ♦ coffee and doughnuts ♦ hammer and nail ♦ boys and cars ♦ barnes and noble ♦ wallace and grommet ♦ name and number ♦ catch and release ♦ garfield and lasagna ♦ mary and joseph ♦
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sjergensen
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2008 02:57:51 PM »

thanks, can't wait to use
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Design Anime Heads
How to Write in a Beautiful Way
How to Draw a Ladybird
How to Select the Right Calligraphy Set
How to Create a Cartoon Rabbit
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Candy, Anyone?
Crafty Kitchen
Meatless Monday: TVP Jerky

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...