Swap name: Liberate your Skein Stash!
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:Elphalba
Sign-up date range:1/26-2/2
Date to send yarn by:2/16
Limited to a certain number of people? Nope
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES because we will be using the Tyvec type USPS Priority Mail Envelopes.
If so, which country? USA
Ages allowed: 18 & up
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap: Stash busting swap... This swap is a way to swap out your extra balls of yarn and get some new exciting yarns that will entice you to knit something great. Time to rid yourself of those misc skeins of yarn that you love but are not quite sure what to do with and so they have just been sitting around for longer than you'd like to admit. ;-) Also great if you've got skeins left over from various projects where you bought to much yarn. Participants Must fill a Priority mail envelope full and yarn must be nice quailty & in good condition. Please dont send anything you yourself would not be happy to receive. :-)
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Do you have any allergies?
Has your yarn been stored in a smoke free environment?
Do you have pets? If so is your yarn stored in an area off limit to pets?
Are there any types of yarn you do not want to receive?
What are your favorite colors? Color combinations?
Are there any colors you do not like?
If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 types of yarn would you take with you?
Would you like to sign up to send 2 priority mail envelope packages?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM: SENT Elphalba<--->Hoxierice
Please don't forget to send me the DC# after you has shipped your package(s)!