A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 302,605
Currently Running With Scissors:
562 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have (Crafts/Supplies) Swap - January 25 thru February 28  (Read 12891 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gavagai
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2007 10:28:27 PM »

I claim Scatter Kincaid for buttons.

My list! Warning! The pictures are blurrier than the actual items!  Wink

small cute tote, stencilled in gold on one side, different ribbons on the other (approximately 9x8")

Reversable small tote, cats on one side, button fabric on the other (about the same size as above, ask for exact measurement)

Coffee cup finger ring (silver plated; and I did not make the actual cup myself)

Two glass marble rings (silver plated; and I did not make the actual marbles either)

Ninja necklace with chain (plastic ninja, the rest is silver plated), available in red or black with different weapons

Fabric scraps (all cotton) in the picture below. In total about 40x40" when laid out like below.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2007 10:41:09 PM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
AmaZing
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2007 11:33:43 PM »

I claim Gavagai for Reversable small tote, cats on one side, button fabric on the other (about the same size as above, ask for exact measurement)

1. Lots of pink dress net, I don't know the exact measurements.

2. Reversable pouches (I will get a picture of these later, you can chose the fabrics!)

3. Button wrist cuff. In this style but I will do in in your colour choices PM me before you claim me for this, so I cab tell you if I have the colour combination of buttons you would like!

4.I can also make tote bags, coin purses, jewellery and wrist cuffs. PM me if you want to claim me for one of these things and we can work something out!

5. Winnie-the- pooh fabric, I don't know the exact measurements, but I'll measure soon.

6. White faux fur fabric

7. Bag with bangle handles

8. Pink knitted scarf with tassel white bits and girl embroidered on the bottom of it. It's hard to explain so I'll post a picture later!

I will be posting more onto this list later on and pics will come when I can find my camera!  Smiley
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007 08:41:07 AM by AmaZing » THIS ROCKS   Logged
AmaZing
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2007 08:41:41 AM »

I've added a few things to my list!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ShaynaYasha
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2007 09:41:24 AM »

I'd like to claim you, AmaZing, for the white faux fur, but I would like to see a pic & find out the measurements first....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

""Mother is the name of God on the lips and hearts of all children."- Eric Draven"
AmaZing
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2007 10:17:15 AM »

I'd like to claim you, AmaZing, for the white faux fur, but I would like to see a pic & find out the measurements first....

Ok I'll get a picture and some measurements!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LaughingLark
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2007 10:32:37 AM »

Hi, I'm Kris, aka LaughingLark, and I've been approved to join this swap!

I claim AmaZing for a tote bag! (edited to add that this is my first claim)

Here's my stuff! I have been stuck in the house because of really crappy weather and ice storms this winter, so I have a crafty largesse as a result. Please refer to the earrings by the set number, if you want a to claim set of them.   Cheesy
Set 1This group of earrings. They have surgical steel ear wires. I was thinking about spring, of course! Smiley

Set 2This group of earrings:

Set 3This group of earrings:

Set 4This group of earrings:

Set 5These:

Set 6And these:

These are clear glass chip beads coated with color, there are three here, a red, a black, and a light purple.You get all three.  Each is roughly 34 inches of beads. Some of the beads are stuck together in clumps of two or three beads. This will not be a problem if you are stringing them, but warrants a mention. I bought way, way to many of these, and need to make some room in my craft area for other projects.  Smiley

A tree of life suncatcher or ornament I made with a gold-colored bracelet bangle and gold craft wire. The beads are opalite glass:

This vintage trim, which is cut into 9 inch pieces. There are 20 of them in  a ziploc bag. I wish it was not cut up, but I inherited it that way, from one of my aunts. It is all the same shade of metallic gold. Would be good for trmming small purses, shrine-making, you name it! I am keeping an equal amount for my own use, but I am trying to clear out some space for MORE craft supplies.  Grin

If you want to see more pictures of these items, closeups, and bit more info on them, please take a look at this album or PM me:
http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g116/LaughingLark/Ongoing%20swap/

« Last Edit: February 05, 2007 10:35:25 AM by LaughingLark » THIS ROCKS   Logged

gavagai
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2007 10:56:28 AM »

I claim LaughingLark for glass chip beads. This is my second claim.

My list! Warning! The pictures are blurrier than the actual items!  Wink

small cute tote, stencilled in gold on one side, different ribbons on the other (approximately 9x8")

Colourful patchwork tote (about the same size as above, ask for exact measurement)

Coffee cup finger ring (silver plated; and I did not make the actual cup myself)

Two glass marble rings (silver plated; and I did not make the actual marbles either)

Ninja necklace with chain (plastic ninja, the rest is silver plated), available in red or black with different weapons

Fabric scraps (all cotton) in the picture below plus one FQ of glow in the dark ghost fabric. In total about 40x40" when laid out like below (plus the FQ).

« Last Edit: February 05, 2007 11:07:13 AM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
JennyBear
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2007 11:36:06 AM »

I would like to claim gavagai for Red Ninja with Sword! (I've been waiting and waiting! hooray!) This is my first claim.
Here's the list:

1. Choose 2 (or more) from:

Sizes are (44"x22")(34"x44")(44"x46")(34"x44")

2. Choose 2 boxes of beads:
I have
1 pink
, 1 green,3 blue

3.Wood Bag Handle

4.Leather Bag Handle

5.Key Rings Various Sizes

6. I bought a bunch of bracelets (i bought them with the intention of taking them apart for the beads but do with them what you want.
orange
Brown, Black
Blue necklace
I have a few more, if you're interested lemme know or check out my photo gallery. here

I'm up for personal swaps too so PM me if you see something you want.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011 09:11:36 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sometimes ninjas hide in here.
ShaynaYasha
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2007 11:43:04 AM »

I claim JennyBear for the fabric

Sizes are (44"x22")(34"x44")(44"x46")(34"x44")

If it is not too selfish (you offered 2 or more) may I take the first 3?   Grin

here's what I have to offer....

*one yard of this blue bandanna pattern material. 100% cotton.

*one yard of this sweet baby material. 100% cotton.

This pic came out alittle dark...it's a brighter white withsoft pastel colors.

*one set (of 6) Andy Warhol Soup Can coasters.  I made these as an angel package & I liked them so much that I made another set.

*one ziplok snack sized bag of misc. glass beads.  Oooo pretty.

*one tooth fairy bag, made by moi (did I spell that right?).  They have snap closures, so not to wake the toothless ones & ruin the mystique of the fairy.  I have these patterns available but I have a Ton of fabric that I can make one custom if you like.

*one 1lb. bag (minus 4 pieces) of large cabochons

*one package of fun yarn (never used).  Back of roll says "71.7 yards"

*one package of really cool feather trim

« Last Edit: February 08, 2007 10:42:20 AM by kategirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

""Mother is the name of God on the lips and hearts of all children."- Eric Draven"
BrocadeLion
Makers Rule

Boo!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2007 12:01:08 PM »

Shayna Yasha and I were both claiming from the same person at the same time; mine got posted behind hers. I figured I'd leave this up for the swap mod to clear up for us... Just let me know what I should do.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Top Three Sun Hats for Babies
What Clothes to Buy Your Baby Before Knowing the Gender
Three One Piece Ideas for Boys
Three Dresses Ideas for Girls
3 Ideas of Bottoms For Boys
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...