Okay, here are the pics.
Here is the MYS (or, Magic Yarn Snowman, since it really wasn't a ball LOL)
To get an idea of the size of it, here is me holding it in my hand.
Here are all the goodies laid out before going into the yarn ball.
Close-up of the stitch markers, charm bracelet and matching earrings I made for Kaytm.
And the official list of goodies (the items with the asterisk out beside them are the items I hand made):
1. Green glowstick
2. Mini-tote, denim with a Hello Kitty painted on the front*
3. Set of 6 beaded stitch markers in a storage container*
4. Porcupine dog toy
5. Pincushion Jr. (aka, the tiny pincushion)*
6. Mairbou feather trimmed bottle/cup cozy
7. Perler Bead mini project kit
8. Knitty's Calorimetry*
9. Spool of brown and green satin ribbon
10. Hello Kitty band-aids
11. Hello Kitty car air freshener
12. Hello Kitty 3D stickers
13. Bracelet/Earring set*
14. Flower brads
15. Mini notepad
16. Groovy playing cards
17. Butterfly rubber stamp
18. Mary Engelbreit stickers
19. Butterfly/Flower stickers
20. Letter "K" stickers
21. Crocheted Hello Kitty Granny Square*
Since kaytm loves knitting socks, I included a pattern for one-skein ribbed socks and since she loves browns and greens, I sent the Patons Classic Wool in the Forest colorway for her project.