A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 296,614
Currently Running With Scissors:
611 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Tea Time Gallery  (Read 19885 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Lady Llanalla

Half Birthday Cake Face Girl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #130 on: February 11, 2007 08:15:21 PM »

I love all these goodies. It never ocured to me to make cute little (are they fabric?) boxes to hold tea. I love that Idea. That white teapot is lovely. I can see why your mum wanted to steal it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I swap, so in crafting terms I guess that means I put out... You?
kcfirecracker
« Reply #131 on: February 11, 2007 11:46:00 PM »

I got my package from dorkariffic! My first swap - Yea!  She sent me a package of different flavored black teas, she made a sweet tea cup pin cushion (with saucer) . I also got two knitted tea cozzies in a bluetiful blue, (as per request), a small measuring tape and travel sewing kit in a compact (so great!). And I love my "Tea Bag" she made. It's oversized and vinyl inside so I can take some tea to work or wherever. On the label it says " craftster brand tea".  Grin I love it thank, you Fallon! It's all great, I hope you like your package and you get it soon! Mark my words, I'll walk down to that post office. "I want my two dollars and eighty-two cents!"

<< I'm giving the thumbs up, you just can't see it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Are you taking orders, or are you taking over?" -The Clash
nellum
« Reply #132 on: February 12, 2007 07:14:53 AM »

Oh no! I just stumbled across the tea that I meant to include in my package! I must have forgotten to put it in... I'm sorry Chan G! I'll send it along as soon as I can get to the post office!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
caradee
« Reply #133 on: February 12, 2007 07:15:49 AM »

The gallery is full of such great stuff!!!
Yay, I love the tea swap!  I hope the package I sent RueRue gets there quickly!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sewing. felting. dyeing. hot glue bandit.
modernjanis

www.livingwithoutmeat.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134 on: February 12, 2007 09:31:47 AM »

Boo! I paid extra to have mine ship in 4-7 days rather than 3-10 weeks, and it has already been nearly 3 weeks since I shipped and she hasn't received it Sad I have never shipped anything ever before ... is this typical? Should I just save my money next time?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'll knit you something if you craft me something I can't yet do!

http://wists.com/modernjanis

www.livingwithoutme at.com <--- please check me out
caradee
« Reply #135 on: February 12, 2007 10:26:23 AM »

Boo! I paid extra to have mine ship in 4-7 days rather than 3-10 weeks, and it has already been nearly 3 weeks since I shipped and she hasn't received it Sad I have never shipped anything ever before ... is this typical? Should I just save my money next time?

If you still have your recipt and tracking info go to the post office (or parcel service you used).  They should give you your money back.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sewing. felting. dyeing. hot glue bandit.
Dorkariffic
Kind of a hippy.

Hufflepuff Seeker - Dork Extrordinaire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: February 12, 2007 11:29:37 AM »

kcfirecracker, I love how happy you look there!  Cheesy I'm so glad that you liked everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LOOKING FOR A PERSONAL SWAP: I'm hoping for dinosaur-themed Xmas crackers, or other dinosaur Xmas items. I can make a Jayne Cobb hat, or many other things!

"Before we begin, I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! Thank you."

Wists & LJ links in pro
itscute
Blimy

I live like a hermit in my own head.

« Reply #137 on: February 12, 2007 12:19:34 PM »

i went to the post office to check our po box...and there was TWO slips saying i had these packages... and I was all a excited!! Until the packages came... it wasn't mine.  well one of them was, but it wasn't the tea package... i sure hope it's not lost. 

I am not losing hope... it's still too early.  i shall check again on wednesday...

:: holding my breath ::
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dorkariffic
Kind of a hippy.

Hufflepuff Seeker - Dork Extrordinaire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: February 12, 2007 02:56:58 PM »

I received today! HOORAY! Cheesy kcfirecracker totally spoiled me.

(Almost) everything together:
- a wonderful pillow in my favorite color combination (purple on the front, and green on the back)
- a packet of cool candles - I've never seen any quite like this before, LOTS of tea (both in teabags and loose tea, so I can use my new infuser)
- pretty tins that she decorated
- YUMMY chocolate shortbread cookies, and
- postcards/stickers of the Mooninites.
I think it's fantastic that she sent me the Mooninites postcards, especially since she sent them before the whole fiasco with the ads in Boston, my neighboring city. (If you don't know what that was about, you can read about it here. Personally, I find the whole thing hilarious.)
Also, in the bottom of the box was a lid with a cute little cartoon monkey on it. I like it, but I'm slightly confused, since there was nothing for the lid to go to - I'm worried that kcfirecracker's teapot is missing a lid now. Huh

The pillow has a great Alice in Wonderland image on it, stamped (?) in two different places on the pillow. I love the Queen of Hearts!

And here you can see a better shot of the tins, and the BEST shoes ever! I absolutely love cloth shoes like these, and I think the teacups and "hat tag" on these are just incredible. I had to take the shoes off to take the picture - I put them on as soon as I opened the box! They're a little bit looser than most of my shoes, but not loose enough to fall off, so that's actually perfect - this way, I can wear them with thick socks so I can still wear cloth shoes in the winter! (As long as it's not snowy.  Lips sealed)

The teas she sent me are Spiced Tea Chai, Mulling spices, Orange Pekoe, Black Vanilla, white rose tea, peppermint rose tea, hibiscus and herbs, and lichee black tea. I don't know which to try first!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LOOKING FOR A PERSONAL SWAP: I'm hoping for dinosaur-themed Xmas crackers, or other dinosaur Xmas items. I can make a Jayne Cobb hat, or many other things!

"Before we begin, I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! Thank you."

Wists & LJ links in pro
Lady Llanalla

Half Birthday Cake Face Girl

« Reply #139 on: February 12, 2007 03:19:31 PM »

How did I completely miss the whole Mooninite incident in Boston? I guess because I live in Vegas and I never watch the news! Perhaps a Mooninite Inncident Swap is in order? Dorkariffic, this really is funny! Thank you for the link.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I swap, so in crafting terms I guess that means I put out... You?
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create an Animated Logo - Motion 3
How to Do Advanced Compositing - Shake 4.1
How to Do Advanced Tracking - Shake 4.1
How to Create Heat Displacement - Shake 4.1
How to Create an Animation - SideFX Houdini
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...