A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,023
Currently Running With Scissors:
427 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Thong-Th-Thong Along  (Read 4418 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

wakeupdonnie
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2008 11:57:22 AM »

I know it's been a while since you've posted, but hopefully you're still on craftster.

Wakeupdonnie, that green thong is brilliant!!!! I really want to make one to, a pink one! I've actually allready started, but I'm kind of stuck on the pouch part. I just don't seem to get that bit. Looking at your finished product has given me a better idea about it, but it's still not really clear.

I'm really need to finish this thong! It's for a friend of mine. It all started on a knit night when one of the guys (who does not knit) asked a friend of mine if she was knitting him a thong, and if so he would prefer pink. So out of that came a bet: if we (me) finish a pink thong for him by the end of may, he will wear it for a dip in the sea!!!! So you see, this thing has to be made, one way or another!

If you could maybe explain the pouch section for me it, that would be great. A lot of thanks in advance from me and all of my friends who will be on the weekendtrip to the sea and are dying to see the pink hottie in action!
I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier; I was avoiding this thread kinda because I dumped said boyfriend long long ago hahaha.
What confuses you about the pouch section? I have to look at the pattern again probably to help you answer any questions, but it's pretty much just short rows.
Hopefully you're still checking for an answer lol <3

edit// Nevermind! I see you got an answer (and it was far better than mine couldve been hahaha)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008 12:05:12 PM by wakeupdonnie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Sinfully Simple Oreo Cookie Dip
How to Make Poached Pears with Pistachio Brittle
Spiced Matzo Apple Cake for Passover
How to Make Coconut Macaroons
How to Make Homemade Cadbury Eggs with Cheesecake Filling
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes
Meatless Monday: No Meat Lasagna

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...