A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,473
Currently Running With Scissors:
654 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Pringles Can Fill-Er-Up Challenge 3 Gallery  (Read 10410 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

glittergirl94
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2007 08:26:18 AM »

I got my can today!  My partner, LaFemmeDIY, rocks my socks off!!!  Yay!!!  Here's some pictures of all my awesome goodies!

Here's a picture of the can; it's so pretty!  I was lame and didn't decorate mine... Embarrassed

And the goods; an embroidery kit(I litterally squealed!  My DH came running in wondering what was wrong!), a really pretty paisley bag, an equally pretty pair of earrings, a felt flower pin(I put it on my purse with all my other pins!), a sleep eye mask, glittered bobby pins(how did she know I prefer these over barrettes???), wicked cute gift tags, and some dum dum suckers(my son already swiped one...)! 

There are more detailed pics and descriptions on my flickr, link in my profile(loving the new profile fields!).  Thank you so so so so much LaFemmeDIY!!!!!  I love it all!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SakanaSea
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2007 04:52:00 PM »

Oh, what a pretty package! That can is gorgeous!

I sent mine today ^_^ I'm so excited! Yaaaaay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bluechip
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2007 05:38:06 PM »

Mine left today as well, hopefully it will get there quick!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
trinnie_doo

i'm from CO! gotta love South Park!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2007 01:06:56 PM »

mine was sent today!!!  this was a fun swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lilfishyinbigblu
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2007 06:08:12 PM »

i have recived a fantastic pringles container from paperbag! every one thought it was my birthday *grin* i shall be posting pictures tomorow once i get my cameras batterys recharged, this was a great swap, and every thing looks so good in this gallery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PaperBag
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2007 08:34:03 PM »

lilfishyinbigblu received! I'll post some pictures that I took before sending Smiley In addition to this stuff, I sent some ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) and some tea. I dont have pictures of the ATCs but hopefully she'll be able to post them Smiley

lilfishyinbigblue's favorite colors are blue and green, so I made everything in those colors...
First, an altered Altoids tin...

That's supposed to be pictures of a leopard gecko (she has one).

A box for 'special memories'

a knit hat to keep warm-

and some green/blue marble magnets -

THIS ROCKS   Logged

CraftyPirateGirl

The Craftsters made me do it

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2007 11:20:52 AM »

I got my package from SakanaSea today! Sorry for the dark pic.  It's cloudy out today and my dining room in not the best photography studio.

I love the way she decorated the can!  Inside I found (clockwise from top left): 

*An awesome felt crown so that I can make other people more aware of my princess-ness (hehe....I don't like to let people forget),

*super cute pink felted heart earrings (I'm wearing them now)

*a black tie pouch containing awesome pirate shrinky dink jewelry and crocheted rings  (all of the pouches rock!)

*a blue and gold tie pouch containing fabulous button bracelets,

*a blue and red tie pouch containing 3 awesome clay magnets (bunny penguin and fish.  I LOVE them!)

*great purple beads that I am planning to make ito earrings PLUS an awesome red scary face bead made by her younger brother (yay for family participation!)

*a sweet and very warm fleece kitty hat.  I have wanted one of these for months, but I never had time/fabric to make one!

*and last, but certainly not least, a terrific blue and green necklace with a sheep on it "in case of emergency, " SakanaSea says.  Yay!  You would be surprised how often I think a sheep necklace will come in handy.

Thank you for being such a great partner, SakanaSea!!!  I love everything!

Thanks for organizing this super fun swap, silentdementia!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007 11:26:20 AM by CraftyPirateGirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my crafting apparel and gifts at www.CraftingShirts.com

You can see the rest of my web-based work at www.OuterMonologue.com and www.PiratesCloset.com.

*** Out of pocket for a while to move into our new house!  I'll try to check in periodically. : )  Ciao! ***
SakanaSea
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2007 11:45:28 AM »

I'm so glad you like everything CraftyPirateGirl Smiley

This was so much fun! Is there going to be another round? If there is I'll definitely jon <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

silentdementia
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2007 07:19:57 PM »

I got my can from Miss_Golightly last week but I'm only posting now. I know, bad craftster Tongue In my defense I have wireless broadband and our uber crappy weather has been messing with it. But anyway, I got a frickin awesome package and here are the pics to prove it.

The can, all nicely decorated.. but I forgot to rotate the pic. Silly me.

And my swag

The Nightmare Before Christmas stuff is unbelievably great! Well it all is, I just love those especially!Tthank you so much dearie. You were a superb swap partner Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wist : Swap Info : Personal Swap Friendly
Born2bWild
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2007 02:46:59 PM »

Received form Trinnie_doo on Saturday. She sent a lot of cute, awesome stuff that I could really use, including...

This awesome crochet hook roll AND some hooks!

Everything I need to start embroidering including a how to guide... I just realized I forgot to take pics of the pillow cases see sent as my first project.... I'll add it in later.

Also some cute sewing notions. Measuring tape, I think it's modge podge... is it Trinnie? A leopard print pincushion, I actually attempted this as my very first sewing project the day after Christmas, I failed miserably and haven't attempted on since. and an embroidery needle, which should have been with the last pic... doh!

Saucy Suzy iron on transfers... I'm already thinking about how cute these would be on wallets and little pouches.

And here's a pic of the pin up girls can!

trinnie_doo, thank you so much!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007 02:48:47 PM by Born2bWild » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create a Gold Text Effect in Photoshop
How to Create a Panoramic Scene - Photoshop
How to Blend to objects Together - Photoshop
How to Create a Portrait Glow Effect - Photoshop
How to Add a Border in Photoshop CS3
Latest Blog Articles
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3
September 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...