A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,392
Currently Running With Scissors:
848 Guests and 47 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 51
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat Shoppe Swap (round 7!) sign ups closed  (Read 35278 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

novastarlet

Plastic Rodeo Queen

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #130 on: January 16, 2007 10:53:22 AM »

Yeah, I would love a headband too! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Website  :  Flickr  :  Wist
Muria
« Reply #131 on: January 16, 2007 11:35:22 AM »

It doesn't have to be a ton of people, anyway. It only has to be 5 (or 10, as the case may be).  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Muria

Where did all this fabric come from? I CAN'T have bought THAT much!
ALL the boards craftalong: 11/40
Beginning wister
Will personal swap for coins from 1944
SewingLori
« Reply #132 on: January 16, 2007 12:34:25 PM »

YAY - I am in for 5 more! Yahooooo!

I am offering up headbands like this to 5 people:

Each recipient will get two each. They are one size fits most. THey have an elastic band that is hidden behind the ties. You will be able to choose between earthtones (browns, oranges, cream) or brights (pink, green, yellow).

I also see that roxybadoxy thought of offering headbands. PLEASE DO! Don't let me discourage you from signing up. Between the two of us, we can outfit the whole bunch.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Velvet Rose
« Reply #133 on: January 16, 2007 12:39:19 PM »

Yay I just got approved.

Welcome to Enchanted Wool Creations

Our latest offering is......FUNKY FELTED FLOWERS

Each flower is about 6 inches long. It is made of felted wool roving. Several different colours are available so please PM me if you have any particular preferences.

You can pin a flower to your hat,to your bag or wear as a mega-big brooch.  You can glue one onto a fabric covered notebook or sew one onto a cushion. Or you can leave one lying around on a table somewhere to brighten up your space.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007 12:43:28 PM by enchanted_wool » THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #134 on: January 16, 2007 12:50:31 PM »

Sewinglori: Love it!!  Esp the one with the skulls!! 

enchanted_wool:  That's so sweet.  Smiley

Ack, you guys are really making it tough to choose!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
roxybadoxy

Glcklich mich

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: January 16, 2007 12:55:30 PM »

SewingLori - no worries! i already signed up! i'm glad that you are offering because i am as well only going to be sending to 5 so 5 people can choose you and well 5 can choose me! yours are very lovely by the way!

and by the way these are the headbands i'll be giving!

they are reversible! Smiley and well you can tell me what colors you like and i'll try to find things you'll like! (and all the more reason to get more fabric! Wink)

devilninny- i hope you don't mind that i used the picture you took! the picture i have isn't as nice as yours! Smiley
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007 01:50:54 PM by roxybadoxy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

please help some animals by clicking here!
OH! and there are other tabs so you can do more helpful things. YAY!!
javastain
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

javastain

Hello MC

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #136 on: January 16, 2007 01:12:07 PM »

SewingLori - no worries! i already signed up! i'm glad that you are offering because i am as well only going to be sending to 5 so 5 people can choose you and well 5 can choose me! yours are very lovely by the way!
I am so glad someone pointed this out! I think sometimes we get discouraged because someone else is signed up for the same thing we are, but hey!, sometimes I would love TWO of something ( you never can have too many headbands OR greeting cards in my opinion!) and like Roxy said, it gives everyone a chance to get at least one!!! Smiley

On a personal note... we are getting BOMBARDED with the weather around here.... more snow today, about 6 inches at my house! Our (hill) road is about 1 inch of ice with snow on top! OMG! now some of you may be saying, what the heck javastain, people deal with waaayyy more snow than that everyday! And to this I say, we live in the Pacific Northwest, no one here even owns chains for their 2 wheel (front wheel) drive SUV's  Roll Eyes ... we are only used to the rain around here! I have been house bound for yet another week, and only because I am afraid someone is going to crash into me!!! Smiley So I am catching up on all my crafting, learning lots of new things on the DIY network, and we all have cabin fever!!! Gah!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

yep
SewingLori
« Reply #137 on: January 16, 2007 02:01:30 PM »

I do love the reversible flower one. I am so glad everyone is so darn friendly, too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

devilninny

isnt he adorable?

« Reply #138 on: January 16, 2007 02:04:01 PM »

no problem roxy, im loving the new camera i got for xmas!  hehe!  and even i could use more headbands...love them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

reethi
« Reply #139 on: January 16, 2007 02:57:20 PM »

Yay - I just got approved! I've always wanted to do this swap!

I think I'm going to offer patchwork coasters (with some African fabric) and this little bird, made with the pattern at Puchi Collective. I don't have pictures of the coasters, but the bird is about 4.5 inches tall, and my prototype didn't quite stand upright (I'll try to fix that in the versions I make for the swap though)!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a lot of African tie-dye fabric (100% cotton) that I need to clear out - contact me if interested, and we can swap for stuff?
I love personal swaps.
http://wists.com/reethi
http://weekendcrafting.blogspot.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 51 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Sock Puppet
How to Make a Nun Costume
How to Make a Thanksgiving Cornucopia
How to Make Egg-Carton Lights
How to Make a Pirate Costume
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...