A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,548
Currently Running With Scissors:
717 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 51
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat Shoppe Swap (round 7!) sign ups closed  (Read 35334 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

javastain
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

javastain

Hello MC

View Profile available for personal swaps
« on: January 08, 2007 02:51:54 PM »

Here we go again, again!
In a nut shell the sweat shoppe swap is a grab bag style swap. Everyone crafts 5 like items, and in return you will receive 5 different items. Here are the details;

Swap name:Sweat Shoppe Swap Round 7 (SSS7)
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:javastain
Sign-up date range:Now to Jan 21st
Date to send item by:Feb 6th

Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):NO

Restricted to people who all live in the same country?NO

All ages allowed? yes

This next part is for me and the Mods...
[size=07pt]Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES[/size]
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO

Details of swap:
~Each participant will make 5 like items. For instance, 5 crocheted cloche hats (varied colors or the same it doesn't matter), or 5 sets of hand painted beads.
~Each item/set should be the best representation of your work, and have an estimated retail value of between $7-$10 USD. If you have any doubt, post your item in the business discussion board and see what others there think. Or you may post in the sweat shoppe discussion thread http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=84367.0 ,
~ When sign ups close, I will ask everyone for a 'top picks list'. That list is a wish list, from the items that are offered, and there will be an effort to match to you, as many items on your list, the remainder of items will be randomly placed. The top picks list is due Jan 22.
~We have a system for sending early; the master list of swappers will be color coded for those who are ready to receive items. When you are finished crafting, you will PM me, and I will change the color of your name on the master list to green, at that time you may send to any other green/ready person! I will also send out a check in PM for those who are not finished early, and at that time your status will be determined.
~ No DCN's are required, however, if a package fails to arrive, you will be required to send another, unless you save your receipt from the PO, and in that instance I will get an angel.
~ Feedback will be given when all 5 items are confirmed as received.
~ Positive feedback will be given for all people complying with the craftster swap guidelines. Late senders will be recorded in the comments section, as will poor communication. If I have to track you down, for confirming you have received or sent items, this is poor communication. When an item arrives at your door, you are expected to PM the sender of an item as well as me, javastain, and post in the gallery.
~ there are a lot of veteran sweat shoppers here, if you have any questions please feel free to ask your questions here OR you can PM me!
~ You may put your 'name in the hat' once (for 5 items) or twice (for 10 items)

If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap; SSS7
Craftster username
Email address
Your real name
Mailing address
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside of the US? YES/NO (don't forget, if you can not ship internationally, it may drastically limit your selection of items)
Please put my name in the hat ONCE/TWICE
My item(s)/set is called; (think of something descriptively unique Smiley )
My sweat shoppe is; (this can be your etsy or other shop where people can find more of your goodies)

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007 04:35:21 PM by javastain » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

yep
javastain

javastain

Hello MC

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007 02:53:07 PM »

HERE ARE THE PARTICIPANTS AND THEIR OFFERINGS!;

When a participant is GREEN they are ready to receive your goodies!

javastain (X2)....icecream cozies
glittergirl94 (X2)..... hand stamped love notes and Kiss me you fool pillows
IamSusie (X2).... Robot and spaceship mascots
GatorWrangler (X2)... wristlet bags
Avesthel .... fantasy art magnets
NessaGurl(X2) ....Earrings in a wallet and flower pendants
Modus Operandi (X2) .... vases and robot mirrors
igobylorib (X2) ..... Cute house greeting cards and needle book with buttons
the noodle princess ..... two cute cloth pads
atsuko (X2).... VD cards and crystal butterfly necklaces
Sewinglori (X2).... quilted hanging mini pillows and fabric headbands
novastarlet .... applique pouches
raina.storms .... (X2) Crochet coasters and peronalized address labels
LuxieLou .... (X2) heart charm & keychain sets  and coin purses
artsiefartsie .... handpainted fat quarters
cindy_23492  ....Deelicious (crochet donut pincushions)
EowynUlysses (X2).....SuperCrafter Tool Case
kayrun ..... set of 3 knitted washcloths
desidou ..... hair wrap towel OR flax seed filled silk eye pillow
devilninny (X2) .... sampler set of four valentines and love/hate shirt
roxybadoxy .... set of 2 reversible headbands
enchanted_wool .... funky felted flowers
muria .... row counter bracelets
AModernMantra   .... two tiny turtles
reethi .....Little Yellow Bird & African Patchwork Coasters
bobolink ..... Mini-notes and Mr. square
cyndiq ....  Aussie stamp glass slide pendant in pouch and Aussie birds nest pendant necklace in pouch
sewknitter.... Embroidered fanny/waist pack and Tatted bracelet w/ tatted decorated jewelry box
chelleyF....beaded bicone pendant along w/ a pair of fun dangly bead jump ring earrings
retro-redux  (X2).....Chunky Vintage Button Bracelet
delayes_echo ....Fun Valentine notelets with envelopes
Luckie_Strike (X2) ... Pretty flower circle purse and Mini sock monkeys
penguino .... crocheted sock monkey faces
Here's what you're getting!!! I will make a list of who you are sending to, in the gallery thread~[/b] if you have any questions or something is not clear please PM me, I will be re-proofreading this list in the morning... I'm tired! Smiley

glittergirl94- Row counter bracelet, Crochet Sock Monkey face, needle book,   Super crafter tool, cyndiq's slide pendant, fantasty art magnets, light bulb vase,   address lables, wristlet, earrings in a wallet
IamSusie-Aussie birds nest, Deelicious, Little Yellow Bird, robot mirrors, funky felted flowers, Cute house greeting cards, Mr. Square,  quilted hanging mini pillows, Chunky Vintage Button Bracelet, Icecream Cozie
GatorWranglerMini sock monkeys   Pretty flower circle purse   robot mirrors   Icecream Cozie   flower pendants  Mr. square   
Chunky vintage bracelet   Heart charm keychain   VD cards     set of 2 reversible headbands

Avesthel   crochet counter bracelets    appliqued pouches   love notes   3 knitted washcloths   tatted bracelet

NessaGurl
   Robot Mascot   washcloths   crochet sock monkey   sampler set valentines   sewinglori's headbands    Icecream cozie   crochetcoasters    wristlet bags   towel hair wrap   crafter's tool case

Modus Operandi-applique pouch,  2 reversible headbands, mini notes   love notes         quilted pillow
 flower pendant   Mr Square   super crafter tool case  hair wrap towel   personalized address labels

igobylorib- tiny turtles,  robot and spaceship, kiss me you fool      donut pincushion   tatted bracelet   VD cards
    button bracelet      quilted pillowsuper crafter tool case   sampler set valentines   
thenoodleprincess-
Mininote     deeelicous   needlebook    headband by sewinglori   quilted hanging pillow

atsuko-   Little yellow birdie   two tiny turtles robots and space ship mascots   kiss me you fool   Embroidered fanny/waist pack
Tatted bracelet       Heart charm keychain   roxybadoxy-headbands,    row counter bracelets  Chunky vintage bracelet

sewinglori-Little yellow duck    Two tiny turtles    crochet sock monkey   hand stamped love notes   Earrings in a
zippered pouch    Crafter toolcase    addresss labels   Robot masots     cute house greeting cards

novastarletdoughnut    Mini-notes   hand stamped love notes   Chunky vintage bracelets   Aussie birds nest

raina.stormstwo cute cloth pads   Aussie stamp glass slide pendant    Mini sock monkeys      Icecream Cozie    set of 2 reversible headbands  embroidered fanny pack   heart charm keychain   coin purse   Earrings in a wallet     SuperCrafter Tool Case

LuxieLou   Robot and spaceship mascots    two tiny turtles    Mr. square   handpainted fat quarters   wristlet bag
   vases   robot mirror   crochet sock monkey   love notes   Chunky vintage bracelets
artsiefartsie   funky felted flower     flower pendant   butterfly pendant   Icecream Cozie   kiss me you fool

cindy_23492   Love/Hate tee    Aussie bird nestlace    Fabric headband    Wristlet bag    . Chunky vintage button bracelet

EowynUlysses    love/hate shirt    two cloth pads   
hand painted/dyed fat quarters   VD cards     needle book
   mini sock monkey    row counter bracelet   wristlet bags   
crochet coasters      magnets
kayrun  Love/Hate shirt   zippered pouch   Cute flower bag
sampler set of valentines    quilted hanging pillow
desidoulove/hate shirt    headbands by roxybadoxy   Mini Notes    Needle book    kiss me you fool

devilninny   Two cloth pads   ice cream cozy   
fantasy magents   embroidered fanny pack   hair wrap
    robot mirror   cute house greeting cards   mini sock monkey   earrings in a wallet   wristlets
roxybadoxy  handpainted fat quarters   wristlet bags   Chunky Vintage bracelet    earrings in a wallet   flax seed filled silk eye pillow
enchanted_wool   set of 3 knitted washcloths    Pretty flower circle purse   Beaded Bicone   Deelicious   Crochet coasters
muria   SuperCrafter Tool Case   two tiny turtles   Either of Aussie stamp pendant   address labels   Tatted bracelet
AModernMantra    aussie bird nestlace   robot/rocketship     knitted washcloths      needlebook   hand stamped love notes
reethi   Fantasy art magnets    Hand painted FQs
   icecream cozie   Mini-notebook    sampler set of valentines
bobolink   Bird's nest pendant    Robot and spaceship-  mini Sock monkey    coin purse   sampler set of valentines   robot mirror-

icecream cozie   tatted bracelet   Wristlet bag    hair wrap
cyndiq    butterfly necklace    lovehateshirt   beaded bicone   cute house greeting cards   coin purse
   Icecream cozie   crochet coasters-sushi    washcloths   address labels   Supercrafter Tool kit

sewknitter   applique pouches   SuperCrafter Tool Case   Chunky Vintage Button Bracelet    handpainted fat quarters   Robot and spaceship mascots
row counter bracelets    coin purses   wristlet bags   Pretty flower circle purse   beaded bicone pendant

chelleyf   crystal butterfly necklace    vases    aussie stamp glass slide pendant    headbands - sewinglori   Love notes
retro-redux   aussie  stamp slide pendant     yellow bird and african patchwork coasters    funky felted flowers     VD cards      
crochet coasters     heart charm   Hand stamped love notes   fantasy art magnets Fun Valentine notelets with envelopes     beaded bicone pendant along w/ a pair of fun dangly bead jump ring earrings

delayes_echo    Crystal butterfly    Pretty flower purse    Flower pendants    kiss me you fool   Robot and spaceship mascots

Luckie_strike  2 cloth pads     zipper pouch   heart keychain set    SewingLori--headbands   fanny pack
   lightbulb vase   icecream cozie   wristlet   beaded bicone    Mr Square
penguino-   funky felt flowers   Embroidered fanny pack   little yellow birdie   flower pendant   cute house greeting cards

javastain two cloth pads, funky felt flowers, vases, crochet sock monkey, VD cards, hand stamped love notes, spaceship/robot mascots, crystal butterfly necklace, chunky vintage bracelet, super crafter tool kit

« Last Edit: February 11, 2007 11:02:45 PM by javastain » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

yep
devilninny

isnt he adorable?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007 03:31:07 PM »

guess i need to get to michaels!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Avesthel

♥ birds ♥

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007 04:11:30 PM »

I'm in with a set of magnets.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

glittergirl94
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2007 04:14:53 PM »

guess i need to get to michaels!

I second that!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
GatorWrangler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2007 06:57:44 PM »

I joined.  Grin I'm doing wristlets similar to the star ones I made 2 rounds ago but with different fabric. I will post pictures when I get them done. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
Modus Operandi
Paint Hussie

handpainted and repurposed vintage items

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2007 07:17:36 AM »

I'm officially signed up now, woo!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy shops! http://www.enamor.etsy.com

enamorweddingshttp://www.enamorweddings.etsy.com

Pinteresthttp
Muria
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2007 07:56:37 AM »

I'm in again as well, and I'm trying to convince DD to sign up to do soap or bath salts. 

Personally, I haven't figured out what I want to do yet. I'll probably do a few prototypes and nag for opinions.  Smiley 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Muria

Where did all this fabric come from? I CAN'T have bought THAT much!
ALL the boards craftalong: 11/40
Beginning wister
Will personal swap for coins from 1944
NessaGurl
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2007 09:39:34 AM »

I sent my info in too. I'm going to send out 5 flower pendants and 5 mini wallets with earrings. I will start crafting in the next couple of days.  Grin The pendants will be in pouches too.

NessaGurl

Ohhh... I'm so excited....Do I post pictures of the final items in this thread, or the discussion thread?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2007 09:42:12 AM by NessaGurl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy Shop...
http://thislittlebird.etsy.com 

My Wist
http://www.wists.com/ThisLittleBird

I would love to do a personal swap for Quality, well made felt or crochet play foods for my daughter... contact me if you are interested. Check out my shop to see what I could make for you
javastain

javastain

Hello MC

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2007 10:02:23 AM »

I sent my info in too. I'm going to send out 5 flower pendants and 5 mini wallets with earrings. I will start crafting in the next couple of days.  Grin The pendants will be in pouches too.

NessaGurl

Ohhh... I'm so excited....Do I post pictures of the final items in this thread, or the discussion thread?
NessaGurl, better if they are in the sign up thread I think, I will do a link to the pics but it is easier if all the final items are in one place!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yep
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 51 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
ChocoChicken In L.A. Will Serve Chocolate-Flavored Fried Chicken
KD101: DIY Toaster Pastry Recipe
Restaurants That Still Make You Wear a Jacket
How to Make Eggs Benedict
Mikey Likes It!
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...