A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 296,761
Currently Running With Scissors:
498 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 51
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat Shoppe Swap (round 7!) sign ups closed  (Read 35774 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

raina.storms
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2007 10:44:31 AM »

I'm officially going with address labels (90) and crocheted coasters (set of 4). Wink
« Last Edit: January 11, 2007 12:04:00 PM by raina.storms » THIS ROCKS   Logged
gatheredthreads
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2007 11:59:11 AM »

I have just joined  Grin  I will be doing handpainted fat quarters (100% cotton, and washable)

Pics of some of my pieces are in the discussion thread here http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=84367.msg1420368#msg1420368
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing.  ~ Dali
wist
LuxieLou

sewing & polymer clay <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2007 12:12:11 PM »

I just joined this swap Smiley It's my first SSS swap I'm excited there are some great things on here so far. I love the space ships and artsiefartsie your fabric is awesome!

I put my name in twice so I will be sending a heart keychain and charm sets and coin purses. I will post pics tonight of what they will look like.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

raina.storms
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2007 12:25:30 PM »

Lots of us first-timers in this round, huh? Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

This Shall Be For Music

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2007 12:38:03 PM »

It turns out that I can carefully sew mascots on the sewing machine and they turned out cute.  Can you tell which ones I did by hand?

Since the sun is setting, the pic is dark, but I can't wait until morning to share!

Love them!  Great job as usual!  I want handsewn.  Sorry about your eyes!  LOL!!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007 12:48:45 PM by retroeva » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
IamSusie
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2007 01:24:38 PM »

I want handsewn.   

Well, Sweetie, the beads are handsewn!  I spent all moring cutting out the shapes for my robots, and now I'm working out their directions.  There is some funky way of doing the head, but I can't understand the Japanese instructions.  I'll get it though.  It's not rocket science  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2007 01:30:43 PM »

I want handsewn.   

Well, Sweetie, the beads are handsewn!  I spent all moring cutting out the shapes for my robots, and now I'm working out their directions.  There is some funky way of doing the head, but I can't understand the Japanese instructions.  I'll get it though.  It's not rocket science  Wink

Just joking!  Everything you do is magic, magic, magic!  (Sting fan, ack!)  I'm just amazed that you can sew tiny things right up to the edge on a machine.  Gosh, woman is there anything you can't do?!!

I can't wait to see the robots.

BTW which of the Arazi books do you have and would recommend?
I need a yesasia fix!  Any new felt books to recommend?

Woot!  Just finished my cards.  Spent some time figuring out which ones were Valentiney enough and then fought with the printer.  I won though.  Should be able to post some pics of the goodies tonite!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
IamSusie
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2007 06:05:53 PM »

I knew you were teasing, atsuko  Smiley

I only have that one Aranzi Aronzo book:  http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/code-j/section-books/pid-1004111776/

I like that one, because it has projects, not just cute critters.  I haven't made a book order in a while.  The irony is that I haven't made any of their projects, only critters. 

I'm trying to make more crafts from the books I have to justify a new purchase. 

I hope I get some cards in this swap!  I'm also feeling lots of robot love so it is possible that I may offer 10 robot/rockets instead of the felt valentines which I have not yet figured out. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2007 06:13:55 PM »

Hi IamSusie!

I knew you were teasing, atsuko  Smiley
Smiley

I only have that one Aranzi Aronzo book:  http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/code-j/section-books/pid-1004111776/

I like that one, because it has projects, not just cute critters.  I haven't made a book order in a while.  The irony is that I haven't made any of their projects, only critters. 

I'm trying to make more crafts from the books I have to justify a new purchase. 

I have that same book, though I haven't made a single thing. Hohum!

I hope I get some cards in this swap!  I'm also feeling lots of robot love so it is possible that I may offer 10 robot/rockets instead of the felt valentines which I have not yet figured out. 
Woot!  Anything that increases my chances for a robot I'm all in favor for.  Robot love is strong!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Live aloha
IamSusie
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2007 06:19:37 PM »

I forgot about the Aranzi Aronzo felt envelopes.  I've definitely made those.  I can never keep any around though, I give them away very quickly.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/103/294977473_204e3a04e8_m.jpg
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/123/323197081_8d45fc3ce2_m.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/114/294970970_10dc0c6db9_m.jpg
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 51 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
What Is Isaac Mizrahi Up To Next?
The Next Step For The Fashion Industry, from Isaac Mizrahi
Three Wardrobe Staples, from Isaac Mizrahi
Money-Saving Fashion Tips, from Isaac Mizrahi
How To Be Stylish Everyday, from Isaac Mizrahi
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...