A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 300,923
Currently Running With Scissors:
601 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 55
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Newbies Only Swap Round 2(Sign-ups Closed! Send-Outs 02/09/07)  (Read 30294 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

goldsheepbowl
« Reply #120 on: January 16, 2007 01:31:33 PM »

Lol!

Well, on the introduction front, I'm Tanya!
I'm 19, I live with my dad and brother in the very middle of cold and rainy England Tongue (is there anyone else whose's a non-US member in this thread?)
I have a boyfriend of nearly 2 years now Smiley
I love dragons, sheep, and goldfish, I literally squee when I see cute things in shops that are to do with them Cheesy
I really like small cute (i mean quirky kitschy cute, I'm not a fan of all ordinary cute) things, I always find myself drawn to things in shops that have beautiful bold or intricate patterns, pretty colours, or look really soft! (I'm quite an impulsive person, and will buy things based on just these things, I recently bought an oriental place setting set, because the bowl was made of a beautiful wood)

I like making painted things (like hand painted t-shirts) and small clay things (like fimo critters) I do plenty of other crafts aswell Smiley
I've bought some yarn recently, as i'm trying to get back into knitting, and i'd like to learn to crochet.

Was that a bit long? Roll Eyes oops, lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gelinlikeellen
« Reply #121 on: January 16, 2007 02:54:38 PM »

hey! i'm ellen and i am 18 and from boston. um things i'm into? i'm majorly into photography and sewing. for material, i'm oddly obsessed with corderoy... something about it. and roses and cherries and pillows. hahah... Cheesy. my latest obsession is China... i'm studying it in 2 of my classes right now. sex and the city is also fab. um... haha i'm just listing completely random stuff that i think is cool and fun... thats it!
i'm  pretty much sick at making bags and i've made a few aprons for my mom and grandmother. i sew other stuff too... i would not mind expirimenting at all. clothes for other people just arn't my thing at all... lo siento, but i also have some sicky dank yarn and can knit a decent scarf  Wink

El
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it"
goldsheepbowl
« Reply #122 on: January 16, 2007 03:14:25 PM »

i'm majorly into photography

Ah! I love photography too, Especially B&W film photography Cheesy
And I like printing too Smiley

I also forgot to mention my love of TV, especially sci-fi (Battlestar Galactica, Farscape and Stargate mainly), and music Cheesy
I should go to sleep, it's 11:12pm here, but I really don't want to sleep until I know who my partner is, even if it's not until tomorrow Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

foolily
« Reply #123 on: January 16, 2007 03:33:54 PM »

my latest obsession is China... i'm studying it in 2 of my classes right now.
What about China are you studying? Language/arts/culture/history..food?

I should go to sleep, it's 11:12pm here, but I really don't want to sleep until I know who my partner is, even if it's not until tomorrow Cheesy

haha now that's what i call dedication.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007 03:42:27 PM by foolily » THIS ROCKS   Logged
DisneyFan
I Love Disney, My Husband Loves Shakira!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #124 on: January 16, 2007 04:05:19 PM »

How weird.  I thought I posted a note for everyone, and now I don't see it here.  Huh.   Okay.... I'll have to ask for your patience and forgiveness.  I woke up with a migraine today and slept most of the day.  And soon, I have to go take my son to basketball practice and I'll probably go to sleep early.  So, I'll need you to wait until tomorrow--I'm hoping to be done pairing by noon tomorrow. 

I'll join in on the "tell me something about yourself":  My name is Lynne, I'm 31, I have a 10 1/2 year old son from my first marriage (it was one of those high school sweetheart things), I am on my second (and last) marriage to a great guy who is a burgeoning rapper and artist.  Our family has a slight Disney obsession and we just took a trip to Disney World last month and will be planning a trip to Disneyland for the fall.  We love movies and have hundreds of DVDs and VHS.  I spend a lot of time crocheting, my husband spends time writing lyrics and creating beats, and our son is very involved in sports--right now it's basketball, but soon enough, we'll be back into baseball, his real passion. 

Okay...that was long enough.  I'm off to brush my teeth and hair before I go into public!  Soon...you'll have your partners soon.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I took up running so that I could eat more, not because it feels good.  haha
robotgirlomatic
« Reply #125 on: January 16, 2007 04:09:25 PM »

aww poor doll i hope you feel better! I love disney too!

I love reading everyones little bios Cheesy!!

Anyway so about me Tongue

I'm Sara, 18 year old New York kid born and raised for the first 10 year of my life in Chicago, IL. I'm obsessed with bright colors, tacky plastic jewelry, and zebra print. I love koala bears, giraffees and dinosaurs. I'm completely in love with all things with robots in them on them whatever i love robots i think they're adorable.

I love puddle jumping, hand sewing (though i'm about to start a sewing machine class since mine sits in wait for the day i can figure it out), jewelry making, blasting oldies, and playing with bright colored make up.

I'm heavily addicted to music..i love belle and sebastian, architecture in helsinki, wolf parade, and my fav. band since i was like 14 - Weezer <3! My favourite movies are ferris buellers day off, boondock saints, space balls, blazing saddles, the cat returns, castle in the ski, basically all the miyazaki <3. I also love anime, especially chobits, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Rozen maiden, and Ouran High School Host Club. Manga wise i love fruits basket, what i've read of full metal alchemist, and othello.

I'm also a video game fanatic (I <3 katamari oh yea)

but i'm already writing too much
so i'm gonna shut up and wait
see what happens when i get bored?!
*whine*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gkswife
Crazy lady with a glue gun

« Reply #126 on: January 16, 2007 04:13:52 PM »

Disney Fan - so sorry to hear you have a migraine - they are nasty buggers. I hope you get to feeling better quickly! Thanks for sharing your info with us!

I forgot to add that even though I live in New Mexico I was a Kansas girl born & raised and I LOVE sunflowers and most anything from my home state.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

robotgirlomatic
« Reply #127 on: January 16, 2007 04:15:55 PM »

<--- i love sunflowers too! i think they're totally beautiful
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gkswife
Crazy lady with a glue gun

« Reply #128 on: January 16, 2007 04:20:57 PM »

<--- i love sunflowers too! i think they're totally beautiful

Hee hee that is what reminded me!! I love the fields full of them they are so beautiful & cheerful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

chicago_essie
« Reply #129 on: January 16, 2007 04:23:37 PM »

I woke up with a migraine today and slept most of the day. 
I know how that feels! No worries..i have tons of patience...!!!

I stayed home today with a nasty cold anyways. so the bed is my friend too !
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 55 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get Pictures from Video
How to Get the Best Headshot
How to Take a Group Portrait
How to Take a Portrait
How to Take Great Photographs
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...