A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,882
Currently Running With Scissors:
794 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 55
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Newbies Only Swap Round 2(Sign-ups Closed! Send-Outs 02/09/07)  (Read 22949 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Sewsew-a-Gogo
Faster, Pussycat! Sew! Sew!

I'll show ye.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: January 15, 2007 07:22:46 PM »

Yea!!!  I'm glad you decided to join!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Currently taking a hiatus from swapping.  Sad

I've always wondered what disease cured ham had.

Wist Bandwagon
marleah
« Reply #101 on: January 15, 2007 07:26:39 PM »

Great, we're going to be starting soon!!

Anyone care to share a bit of VAGUE info about yourselves?

I'm 22, married, and currently getting my bachelor's in psychology and criminal justice. I'm actually waiting to hear back from graduate schools to see if I got in (I probably won't hear for another month or so though).

Valsped - I bet the work you do with autistic and other kids is really rewarding. My advisor studies Asperger's syndrome, and I don't know much about it, but it seems fascinating.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sewsew-a-Gogo
Faster, Pussycat! Sew! Sew!

I'll show ye.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: January 15, 2007 07:29:40 PM »

Okay... I'll bite!  My name is Amber (if you didn't already know), I'm 24 and I have a 2 year old daughter.  Right now I'm one semester away from getting my associate' degree (in what area I still don't know...) and so whenever I'm not in school or playing Little People with my daughter, you can probably find me on craftster.  Likes:  shoes, cartoons, and Bigfoot.  Dislikes:  rainy days, asparagus, and seasonal allergies.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Currently taking a hiatus from swapping.  Sad

I've always wondered what disease cured ham had.

Wist Bandwagon
annacharlotte
« Reply #103 on: January 15, 2007 07:32:26 PM »

Yay for 24 people!  Welcome. 

I'm 27, live with my boyfriend, and we've just started thinking about getting a bird (one step closer to dogginess!)  He actually said today that when we get a house, we'll get a dog.  We're a few years away from that yet, but it's nice to know it's in the future. 

I work for a Latina organization that...ahem...works to mobilize Latinas and Latino communities to end domestic violence.  I work in the shelter/crisis line/community areas of the agency.

I love sewing, and am getting better at making earrings, though it gives me a headache.  And I'm watching Lock-up right now and it's back on, so I gotta go!  I don't know what makes me so obesessed with this show...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stick

"I'm Only Good At Being Young"

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 15, 2007 08:03:22 PM »

Yay for 24 people!  Grin  I just love all the chitter chatter on our board!  I have enjoyed reading everyone's pet stories.  Isn't amazing how they can become part of your family so quickly?

Here is a little info about me:  I am 24 years old and I teach 1st grade.  I have a long term BF who is currently in law school (all his time studying gives me lots of time to craft).  The only "baby" I have is a four legged furry one named Dutch, but believe me she is a true baby.  My grandmother is a whiz on a sewing machine "sew" Wink she is where I get my love for crafts from.  I am a tall and thin girl so Stick has always been my nickname (thanks to my older brother) but my real name is Courtney.  I am currently restoring a 65 mustang that I bought after I graduated college *I just had it painted Torch Red, very exciting*.  I love doggies, polka dots, penguins, bright colors, fabric, ice cream and clearance racks.  Oops I said "a little info" I tend to ramble.... sorry.  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Stick Officially Has Wists!
http://www.wists.com/appstatestick/all
WYOKrista

I love sunflowers

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #105 on: January 15, 2007 08:05:06 PM »

oh the happy 24, I bet it was our witty banter that lured her in!!

OK, the intro!
My name is Krista, and I am passionate about creativity, knowledge, change, relationships and growth.
For work I am a licensed professional counselor. 
I have one 17 yr old step daughter who lives in another state, 2 cats one dog and one husband.  I live in Wyoming and this morning when I got up the temp was -25 F.  fun. 
I like to do all sorts of crafty things, I like paper crafts and mosaics and also like to do punch needle embroidery and sometimes I attempt sewing.  I enjoy the creative process and for me its my "therapy" and time to unwind. 
Looking forward to meeting my partner, whomever you are!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

YES! I would love to be your Creative Memories Consultant! Just ask
DisneyFan
I Love Disney, My Husband Loves Shakira!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #106 on: January 15, 2007 08:14:18 PM »

Alright--Sign-Ups are closed now and I will start working on partners.  Please be patient. This filled up faster than I thought it would, which is great, but now I need to get on the stick and give you partners.  Hopefully, you'll be paired by tomorrow night, but if not, by Wednesday morning.  Welcome Everyone!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I took up running so that I could eat more, not because it feels good.  haha
chicago_essie
« Reply #107 on: January 15, 2007 08:15:28 PM »

Hi everyone!
I don't get to check my crafster at work, so I'm limited to checking it evenings and weekends, so BOY do I have catching up to do!
I'm 26 years old and I just moved from KALI-fornia to Chicago, IL for a fantastic job and my boyfriend.  We live in a sweet little apartment with our dog Eisbar {a westie}
Currently it's cold and snowy...but I'm happy to be on this adventure!
I really am a jane of all trades, master of none. I can do it all, and enjoy learning new crafts! currently I'm fixated on sewing. I'm making my niece a betty shopper {amy butler pattern} for her 18th birthday.
I can't wait to swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

marleah
« Reply #108 on: January 15, 2007 08:37:03 PM »

Great, signups are closed!

DisneyFan, we will try to be patient and let you do what needs to be done. We'll just be here chatting among ourselves ...  Grin Thanks for all the work you are doing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gkswife
Crazy lady with a glue gun

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #109 on: January 15, 2007 08:48:54 PM »

I make no promises on actually being patient but I promise I will appear patient! Wheeeee!! Thanks so much for organizing this DisneyFan - who knows how long I would have waited to swap if you hadn't done this!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 55 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Brooklyn Pizza and Egg Cream With Marty Markowitz
How to Make Chili With Chilies
April Fools Steak Recipe
Chicken Chorizo Meatloaf Recipe
How to Make Macaroni and Cheese
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Stamping
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...