A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 304,868
Currently Running With Scissors:
418 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 30
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Stash-Busting Accessory Extravaganza Gallery  (Read 21121 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

marlie2
« Reply #160 on: January 31, 2007 11:43:27 AM »

Zaftig! That is so nice of you to say! Thank you!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
DisneyFan
I Love Disney, My Husband Loves Shakira!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #161 on: January 31, 2007 11:47:33 AM »

Only 6 more people still have to receive.  AND the big excitement is....THERE WERE NO FLAKERS IN THIS SWAP!!!!  Wooohooo!!!  Being that this was my first swap to organize, I am very excited about that!!!  Thank you everyone for being involved and for making this so much fun.  And thank you to Di for helping me out!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I took up running so that I could eat more, not because it feels good.  haha
geek-pride

Hands up if you're over Twilight!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #162 on: January 31, 2007 06:46:21 PM »

That is an adorable dog!!! So cute! *I wanna see more picturesss!!!*
I have more pictures on Multiply.com (under grayvyxen)

Hmm, I have to run a craft evening for secondary/high school age kids tomorrow - any ideas?! eeek!
Its probably too late, but there are woven friendship bracelets. Or Beady Buddies- little animals made from beads : example
Or bracelets made from heaps of safety pins with beads on them then you thread the safety pins onto elastic. Sounds naff but looks pretty good :example
Or arm warmers made from coloured tights with holes cut inthem - there is a tute on the net somewhere... ah here it is : Goth fashion tute
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007 06:58:47 PM by geek-pride » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kelsorama

do you think the end of the world is coming...?

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 31, 2007 08:53:45 PM »

My goodness you ladies are chatty!  Wink

I received from Moonoverbrooklyn a few days ago and I absolutely love everything that I received.  Get ready for some pictures, because I took a lot....

I used my dog as my model since he was sleeping on my bed...

I have been wanting one of these babies for soooo long! and the designs she picked for each side are just perfect....

and here is the the incredible handcrafted journal that she made me.

I think this is just the most beautiful notebook ever. I decided that is it so wonderful that I need to save it for something special and inspired, instead of just my meandering scribbles.
Then it struck me to make a sort art/altered book.
here are my pages so far:

this is the first time I've attempted anything of this kind, and I am very proud.  My theme for the journal is a seasonal nature kind of thing... I am very excited about this project.
And I am thrilled with everything that I received!!!!
I seriously wear the necklace everyday....
THANNNKK YOOOUUU!

Kelsey
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011 09:45:02 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile. I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well. I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave. I will work work to elevate you, just enough to bring you down.
snowyangel
« Reply #164 on: January 31, 2007 09:02:34 PM »

Lol i just had to reply. You're probably the first person to unknowingly use their dog as a model for every craft item recieved pic. I laughed at every picture.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Funky hand bags, pillows, cat toys and more UNDER $25...
www.snowyangel.etsy.com
http://www.wists.com/snowyangel2000
geek-pride

View Profile WWW
« Reply #165 on: January 31, 2007 11:15:39 PM »

Haha! Cheesy I love that you got your dog to model everything, even the non-wearables!

I love the goldfish pendant, very pretty and the handbound notebook is beautiful too! 
The stuff you have done in the notebook is gorgeous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: February 01, 2007 12:23:55 AM »

Yet another awesome package rec'd
Everything as been soooo special  Grin AND I'M GETTING IMPATIENT FOR MINE  lol sorry for shouting  Wink US to UK... its a loooong way  Smiley

G-P, should I be embarrassed to admit for a woman approcahing 40 that I make those tights shirts mentioned on Antimony & Lace lol and one or 2 other things too  Embarrassed   Smiley what can I say, I'm hardcore  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
geek-pride

View Profile WWW
« Reply #167 on: February 01, 2007 12:36:35 AM »

G-P, should I be embarrassed to admit for a woman approcahing 40 that I make those tights shirts mentioned on Antimony & Lace lol and one or 2 other things too  Embarrassed   Smiley what can I say, I'm hardcore  Wink

Nah, you should be proud! Because you're hardcore!  Grin Especially if you wear them too! Where is it written that just becasue you are a "certain age" you should give up these things?  Huh  Rock on!  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #168 on: February 01, 2007 12:40:42 AM »

one of the reasons I'm sooo impatient to get Di's package is that I KNOW she has used that site for inspiration for my things   Grin

I always said I won't grow up until my Dad does  Grin although my "baby" becomes a teen next week  Shocked and thats kind of taking an unexpected toll!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
thetiniestspark
« Reply #169 on: February 01, 2007 05:14:42 AM »

GP, I am excited for your package!! There have been no signs of it yet, but hopefully it comes today because I think my mailman skips Saturdays...maybe I just never get mail...but I really think he skips out. Tongue

You should get yours within the week too.  According to the airmail gods, who are probably up there having a big feast that they bought with all of our money.  Haha. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 30 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Best & Worst Style
How to Cover Under Eye Circles
Product Review: NARS Satin Lip Pencil
Product Review: Elf Vs. Stila Eyeshadow Crayons
Bathroom Bar Beauty Tips and Style Tricks with Nicky Hilton
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...