Swap name: Mirrormask/Neil Gaiman Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Halfelvenwriter
Sign-up date range: January 5-19
Date to send item by: February 9
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
All ages allowed? Or 18+? All ages...if you're under 18, get permission from your parents, first
Swap Organizer herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap:
It's another round of the Neil Gaiman swap (I think we're on round 3). Whether you've just recently fallen in love with Mirrormask, or you're a long time Gaiman fan, this swap is for you. I'm thinking 1 large, 1 medium, 1 small craft for a swap package, unless you and your partner agree on something else.
Let's make sure we maintain good communication throughout this: please PM me and your partner with the DC# when you send (or save your receipt if outside the US), PM your thanks when you receive, and let me know you've received, too. Also, please post pictures in the swap gallery so that everyone else can see your goodies, too!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Neil Gaiman Swap Round 3
Your real name:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside of your country?:
What is your favorite work by Gaiman?
Who are your favorite characters?
Do you have any favorite quotes?
What kind of crafts do you do?
What kind of crafts do you admire?
What colors, patterns, etc. do you love?
What colors, patterns, etc. do you hate?
Describe your style, link to your wist, add other bits of information, etc:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
LIST OF PARTICIPANTS:
Phantomssiren <---> zkitten
xamonster <---> xoxchloe
DragonEyze <---> lunascura
Halfelvenwriter <---> WhisperedEternity