A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,114
Currently Running With Scissors:
680 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 31
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 18 - January 1-31 Gallery  (Read 31191 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

xladyluckx
Hiatus over...back to crafting.

woo woo!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #210 on: February 11, 2007 12:09:08 PM »

the towels she made for me were hand embroidered, and had beads embroidered into it as well...they are GORGEOUS!!

i sent her a note letting her know i posted....she'll come around!

the patterns look much like the workbasket vintage or aunt marth's transfers. I know gatsbygirl did put her own spin on them, tailored just for me. Smiley The poodle is what she called "Frankenpoodle" due to the body stitching on her body like frankenstein. HOW FRIGGIN COOL IS THAT HUH?

WOO!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #211 on: February 11, 2007 12:14:24 PM »

You know I think you are right on the Aunt Martha's call - I wonder how the site that has the machine embroidery one can offer it - at least it was a freebie.  Beaded too?  Dang girl!  That is sooo nice...!

Okay.  Back to the craft room.  I am about halfway done with the cleansing and destashing and all.  This feels soooooo good! Okay, my neck hurts a little and my back is starting to ache but other than that it feels sooooo good to get the stuff I will probably never use out of there!
Someone on freecycle is going to looove me!  I also plan on giving away a lot of the fabric that I just know I will not use - from another freecycler - just toss it back in to the system.  Maybe someone out there won't mind mattress ticking and old lady rose prints!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
TwiztidBlood
« Reply #212 on: February 11, 2007 01:30:40 PM »

wow deb i wish i had that power in me to destash!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I just moved to a new loft, please contact me for my new mailing address!
My Wist
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #213 on: February 11, 2007 01:43:34 PM »

It really is back breaking work to tell you the truth.  Last fall we had company and my craft room is also the guest room - and I had to just cram stuff whereever I could to get it straightened up fast - and from then I never got it fixed - and it went from bad to nightmarish. It still looks horrific but I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel - hopefully it isn't a train...

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
TwiztidBlood
« Reply #214 on: February 11, 2007 02:34:04 PM »

LMAO weve got the exact same problem. i share my mothers craft room upstairs since mark and i only have a suite in the basement and mom has the guestroom as a sewing room, and we keep it messssy, whenever she has company she throws everything in the closets. shes starting spring cleaning soon and im to help her do what you are doing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I just moved to a new loft, please contact me for my new mailing address!
My Wist
MooreLove
« Reply #215 on: February 14, 2007 09:42:47 AM »

I have received two awesome packages in the past week!  Thank you SO much to kiki*eks and Mlsocci74.

1st of all  Mlsocci74 claimed me for scrapbooking supplies.  I told her that I wanted stuff to make a wedding scrapbook and a baby scrapbook.  I got a TON of gorgeous paper!  A really cool wedding cake stamp.  And A LOT of neat embellishments!  THANK YOU so much!  I love all of it!

From kiki*eks I got an amazing tote bag!  It is gorgeous orange and line in green.  It has beautiful green embroidery that looks so vintage!!!!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! 

If either of you have pictures PLEASE post!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sterlinggurl
« Reply #216 on: February 14, 2007 11:09:35 AM »

LMAO weve got the exact same problem. i share my mothers craft room upstairs since mark and i only have a suite in the basement and mom has the guestroom as a sewing room, and we keep it messssy, whenever she has company she throws everything in the closets. shes starting spring cleaning soon and im to help her do what you are doing.

I guess this must be a theme Cuz our guest room is my craft rom and the computer room....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I will do personal swaps!! Beads, findings, etc
SevsOnlyGirl
Swap Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator
Guest Blogger

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #217 on: February 15, 2007 08:34:43 PM »

I received from the noodle princess today!  She claimed me for felted soaps and sewing stuff.  I got so many nice things!

First my beautiful and fragrant felted soap:

Then the sewing stuff:

My fave sewing thing:

My hubby rolled his eyes and said, "Great, you know you'll be hollering when you jab yourself in the finger now."LOL  He's probably right!

Thanks noodle princess - the soaps are fantastic!  I want to learn how to do that now!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kiki*eks
"Alis volat propiis"

if i'm online i am procrastinating

View Profile WWW
« Reply #218 on: February 15, 2007 10:20:20 PM »

I have received two awesome packages in the past week!  Thank you SO much to kiki*eks and Mlsocci74.

1st of all  Mlsocci74 claimed me for scrapbooking supplies.  I told her that I wanted stuff to make a wedding scrapbook and a baby scrapbook.  I got a TON of gorgeous paper!  A really cool wedding cake stamp.  And A LOT of neat embellishments!  THANK YOU so much!  I love all of it!

From kiki*eks I got an amazing tote bag!  It is gorgeous orange and line in green.  It has beautiful green embroidery that looks so vintage!!!!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! 

If either of you have pictures PLEASE post!!!

You are very welcome. I finally lifted my photo's off my camera.

I took these when I was at the Post Office. LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Pink Ladies Pledge is to act cool, to look cool and to be cool, till death do us part, Think Pink!
kiki*eks
"Alis volat propiis"

if i'm online i am procrastinating

View Profile WWW
« Reply #219 on: February 15, 2007 10:36:29 PM »

I've also received some awesome goodies.  Grin

crochet bowls made by pawnshoppromises I added my phone, iPod and a dvd so you can tell the size of each bowl. they are very fun.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Laural sent me a very soft granny square scarf in one of my favorite types of color combo (paint chip) Grin

& la_chrystelle made me a iPod cozy and a very cool interchangeable necklace with 10 charms.

Thank you ladies and thank you Craftydeb & SevsOnlyGirl for running a great swap. ~K
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Pink Ladies Pledge is to act cool, to look cool and to be cool, till death do us part, Think Pink!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 31 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Posing the Model to Paint a Portrait
How to Paint a Portrait
Adding Finishing Touches to Your Chalk Drawing
Adding Shadow and Depth to Your Chalk Drawing
Placing Color on Your Chalk Drawing
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...