A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 302,565
Currently Running With Scissors:
482 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2007 Wishlist January  (Read 7106 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

i_am_138
Sew Vicious

Sew Vicious

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2007 08:41:20 PM »

Hello All.
My name is Alexzandra and I live in California/Illinois, I am turning 22 in March! Wooohoo! I love sewing, scrapbooking, making obscure things and making beads, at times.
I don't watch much t.v. or movies, but when I do I watch Law and Order, the Simpsons, Prison Break or House. I am a music lover...punk rock(misfits, dead kennedys, nofx, anti flag, buzzcocks, etc) to be more presice and am a self proclaimed Madonnaholic, or at least my boyfriend has dubbed me as such.
Sewing Books/Magazines
anything knitted! I really want knitted bloomers in a size xs/s made in black or cream.
Fabric
Handmade Soap
Beads-anything that looks like it was meant to be worn by a 5 year old or thrown out in the 80's.
scarpbooking stuff
anything handmade
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kitschkween
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2007 01:20:26 PM »

my name is marissa and i'm a bay area girl currently livng in the south. i'm a SAHM of a 5 month old boy and 4 year old girl. i love all things kawaii (cute) and asian. i love ninjas, robots, pandas, pucca, sailor moon, sanrio, argyle, japanese street fashion, san francisco, music and the 80s. Thanks in advance to anyone who picks me!

*birdsnest wire ring (size 5) like thishttp://images.etsy.com/all_images/4/41d/d2e/il_430xN.759091.jpg or this http://images.etsy.com/all_images/3/3b0/fcd/il_430xN.5787838.jpg

*rosary pliers

*awesome pix or paintings of san francisco... the less touristy ones, and more what locals would appreciate (easy on the gg bridge & cable cars)

*anything argyle

*skull or ninja pincushion

*sake or tea set

*super chewey white chocolate and cranberry blondies or cookies-THANKS ODRI!

*a 1984 coin from any country with a hole in it to make a pendant

*a messenger bag with lots of compartments black, brown or army green

*a dress like this in emerald green or yellow http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=623487

*a button maker/press

*yarn cutter pendant- it looks like a ninja star

*noro yarn

*handspun/painted yarn

*16" circular needles

*amigurumi books

*japanese super long loose socks (150cm) like these:http://s127.photobucket.com/albums/p155/kitschkween/th_120.jpg

*all in one needle roll

*anything inspired by my wists

*suprise me!

« Last Edit: January 27, 2007 10:45:00 AM by kitschkween » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ShaynaYasha
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2007 05:33:08 PM »

Hi...my name is Stephanie & I'm a craft-a-holic.  Wink  I live in South Florida & I'm a SAHM of 22 month old boy/girl twins. Crafting is my sanctuary...SANCTUA RY... Shocked  I'm big into anything that gets the creative juices flowing & I'm always up for a challenge. Here's a list of goodies that I'm hoping some of you fine, fine fellow crafters can help me out with:

*anything of my wists list...well..duh... it's a wish list  Grin  http://www.wists.com/ShaynaYasha 

*a simple polymer clay "How-to" kit

*anything kawaii... a plushie for my craft room would be nice

*cigar boxes.  Any size or condition (not TOOOO beat up)

*an instruction book on amigurumi

*anything that you might just have lying around your craft rooms that you don't use anymore (ie: scraps of fabric, paints, embroidery thread, cabochons, etc.)

*a super cute clutch purse similar to: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=88155.30

*a tote bag like this: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=52309.0  or somewhat like it.

Thanx in advance....   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

""Mother is the name of God on the lips and hearts of all children."- Eric Draven"
shooting star
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2007 12:59:29 PM »

Not to disrupt the lists but I just wanted to say keep up the great work folks.

There have been packages sent (before thier official send out date) and recieved already.

Just a gentle reminder, especially because we have a couple of newbies among us Smiley, that if you are shipping from the US to another US address then remember to get a DC#.

Also can you remember to send me and your partner a PM when you send a package (and include the DC# if applicable) and also another PM when you recieve please Smiley

There are some goodies already in the gallery (the link can be found in the first post of this thread), so check it out and I look forward to seeing some more of these goodies filling up the gallery soon!

Thanks folks Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Swap Shop

wists

My crafting blog

I'm looking for cable afghan (tunisian) crochet hooks. Personal swap anyone?
Luckie_Strike
Lemony fresh victory is mine!

I met Mike Lamb!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2007 05:23:48 PM »

Hi all!  I'm Sarah, 27, and in Houston, TX.
I like all things gothy, baseball related, and stuffies/amigurumi, especially food ones!  Favorite bands right now include: Taking Back Sunday, Bayside, Fall Out Boy, No Doubt.  Fave TV shows are crime/forensics type shows, like L&O:SVU, House, NCIS, and CSI (basically, a lot of initials  Wink)

What I would love to receive:
1)  XL and up shirts of baseball teams--go to your thrift store, Walmart, whatever!  Favorite teams are the Astros (but I can get them here  Smiley), Pittsburgh Pirates, Kansas City Royals, San Diego Padres, Detroit Tigers, Boston Red Sox and the Minnesota Twins.  If you're searching at a thrift store, also keep an eye out for the Montreal Expos (the team that is now the Washington Nationals).

2)a messenger bag, in pink/black, red/black, with stars somewhere on it. or in camo

3)stuffies--yarn or felt--of foods, like sweets or fruits and veggies.

4)knitted or crocheted headbands in gray, blue, red or black (match my hoodies!) the calorimetry at knitty is a good one thanks koi! and green apples!

5)a bag with a black/white lamb on it (see my photobucket site for pics of my lambie)...it can be a jordy style bag, just a nice size, at least 10"x10"x3"?  I carry a lot of stuff.

6) a surprise!

Thanks for choosing me!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007 03:49:04 PM by Luckie_Strike » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'm due for a miracle, I'm waiting for a sign
 and I'll stare straight into the sun and I won't close my eyes 'til I understand or go blind." Thrice
koi

crochet is my thing!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2007 12:30:12 PM »

Hi! I'm Simona from Italy, I'm 30 years old! I've started knitting some months ago and I can't stop! My wish list is all about knitting supplies I can't find around here!!! Cheesy

- some circular bamboo knitting needles (from 5mm to 10mm);
- cute plastic knitting needles;
- knitting needles roll;
- a knitting book from my www.wist.com/koi;
- some noro yarn

Thanxs! Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Odri
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2007 10:38:49 AM »

Hi! I'm Audrey, a 17 year old girl from Montreal, Canada. I love arts: I paint, I draw, I make jewelry and I took photography classes for 3 years. I also love to cook and bake.  I like anything related to Japan and I'm a hugeeee horror movie fan. I'm a girly girl, I like pastels but I don't like purple, black and orange.  Bah...I guess that's about it ^_^

Crafted:
-A scarf like the one with the deer: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=116036.0
-Jewelry (I like girly stuff and silver findings)
-Homemade bath and body goodies (I like flowery scents and I have dry sensitive skin)
-A shrug like this but in white: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=136027.0

Supplies:
-A microscope pendant DIY kit
-Knitting needles
-Soap making supplies (I need citric acid, beeswax, cocoa and shea butter, scents...etc)

Misc:
-Anything related to my favorite mangas: Nana and Sailor Moon
-Something from my wists http://www.wists.com/Odri
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007 10:45:19 AM by Odri » THIS ROCKS   Logged

shooting star
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2007 06:50:51 AM »

Sorry people but I'm actually leaving town for 2 days.  I will be back Tuesday.

So don't worry if you send me a PM and you don't get a reply straight away.  If you want to make a claim then just send me a PM as normal and I will approve folks when I get back on Tuesday.   Sorry if this causes anyone inconvenience.  Also remember to send me a PM when you send a package and recieve one please Smiley

Remember that there are only a few days left to pick people before the end of the month.  The January wishlist is closed to claims at the end of the day on 31st of January.

If anyone particularly wants to run the February one then just drop me a PM and I'll let you know whats concerned.  Though if nobody is really bothered then I will be more than happy to organise the February one and the new thread will be up on 1st February and anyone who has not been claimed this month can post their list for free next month, although you must PM the organiser before you do this!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Swap Shop

wists

My crafting blog

shiitake
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2007 06:22:39 AM »

Hello there.I'm almost 21 year old girl from Finland and I study textile design. I like dada,kitsch,retro,vintage and all funky and nice.Favourite colours are black,white,green,pink but I like almost all colours though.Not grey,blue or beige.I like to print fabric,draw,paint,sew and do all kind of crafts.
So,here's the list!

- - -   art supplies like brushes,pens,paints,everything you have in mind
- - - tote bag - can be simply,but I would like it to have some kind of print,maybe you can stencil or silk screen something on it?
- - - fabric,check my wist to see what kind of patterns I like
- - - anything related to Mexico
- - - sewing supplies like zippers,thread,needles
- - - cute pincushion! I really need it
- - - tea - I would love herbal/green/white tea.

Thanks in advance if someone picks me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

shooting star
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2007 01:53:29 AM »

I just want to let people know that today is the last day to make anymore claims before the january wishlist swap closes.

As I have had no interest from anyone else wishing to organise the february one, I will take on the role of organiser again and post the february wishlist thread up tomorrow.  Anyone who wasn't claimed from this round will get to post their list for free in the February round, though you must first PM me to do so.

I hope people enjoyed this round and I look forward to seeing hopefully all of you in subsequent rounds.  You have been a wonderful bunch of people to work with and it has been a pleasure organising for you all.

See you next round.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Swap Shop

wists

My crafting blog

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Stephen McCauley Talks About Insignificant Others
Brendan McNally Reveals His Best Quality
Amy Reed Reveals Her Most Noticeable Trait
Chris Evans Talks About The Iron Elves Series
Lisa Lampanelli is Funny
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...