A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 300,908
Currently Running With Scissors:
519 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 110
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2007 Color Craft-A-Long  (Read 119121 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

IamSusie
« Reply #240 on: January 24, 2007 03:25:39 PM »

Great square, IamSusie.  How are you planning to join them together?  By connecting points or another way?

Thanks!  Its a free pattern and I have actually made 2 scarves out of this square, but the others weren't such a rainbow colorway.

You join the points as you go along.  Crocheters-- here is the link to the free pattern: http://cache.lionbrand.com/patterns/cwe-floralscarf.html?noImages=
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Stars_Fire_17
Drop the Yarn and no one gets hurt!

Kitten

View Profile WWW
« Reply #241 on: January 24, 2007 09:46:33 PM »

also stars_fire i like your lateral thinking, that stand looks great

Thanks Smiley My brain just works that way Wink Well that and I have JG stuff all over one wall in my room.  (Weird ex bf seemed to think that he was my favorite driver.)  And the wrapping paper has almost all the colors in it.  I was going to put some more of the earrings that I made on it so it would have all the colors but I didn't get around to it before I took the picture.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kit

"Stars, hide your fires, Let not light see my black and deep desires"
amboo213
« Reply #242 on: January 25, 2007 07:06:31 AM »

This thread is growing so fast!  I keep missing things.  Every few days I click on the "see all images" button and find that, even though I thought I'd read all the new posts, there's projects that I somehow missed. 
I just noticed the "tactile blanky."  I love that!  I just had a baby, and two of my friends have babies on the way.  That looks like a project I can do and have presents to give to my pals' new arrivals!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
marmota-b

Tove Jansson's ghost was the first craftster...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #243 on: January 26, 2007 11:40:28 AM »

So many new crafts! I was making my most important craft so far - a dress for my graduation ball - and missed so much here! Everything looks great!
Now I have more time on my hands again and I promise, I'll finish my January craft, I need it...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://marmota-b.blogspot.com

And my original Czech blog, nowadays updated VERY occasionally...
http://marmota-b.blog.cz
seetulane
« Reply #244 on: January 26, 2007 01:40:26 PM »

Ok, I'm totally gonna try this craftalong.  I already have my january project started but there's no way I'm going to finish it in time.  It's a fill-in-those-empty-five-minutes-here-and-there type project, but I'll describe it.  Its an embroidery wall hanging-y thing that will be hung in my boyfriend's bathroom which says " If you do not clean up after yourselves I will personally rip off your testicles and show them up your nostrils" in backstitch.  I'm going to cross stitch a country-style border on it with a cute cottage in one corner and do a tent stitch background in rainbows.  All the cute-ness to balance out the positive evil of the threat (I swear it wasn't my idea it was a male friend that suggested the phrase).
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hokiekate
« Reply #245 on: January 26, 2007 02:54:00 PM »

OK, I can't believe I was actually able to finish my rainbow project in time!!  This is a quilt I made for my 16-month old son.  He's really into colors and shapes right now, so I made this to hang on the wall.  Great for pointing and demanding to know what everything is.  It's a typical crib quilt type size, even though it's being used as a wall hanging for the moment. 

I had so much fun with this project!  It's made entirely from my stash (and most of it from scraps) and I didn't plan any of it out ahead of time.  I totally made it up as I went along, which is so different for me.  It was very freeing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gkswife
Crazy lady with a glue gun

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #246 on: January 26, 2007 03:08:09 PM »

That quilt is fantastic!! I have a 15 month old son and could see him loving something like that!! It is absolutely amazing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

katies1969

Where's Cana and why wasn't I invited?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #247 on: January 26, 2007 05:59:57 PM »

That quilt is breath-taking!  WOW!  I am so impressed with quilters!  I just can't do it for some weird reason and really wish I could because I have so much fabric to work with.  I should adopt a quilter and supply them.   I am working on my red for february which shouldn't be hard since my "girlie-girl" has already made valentine's day more than just a passing holiday - I'm pretty sure Trinity will have me cutting red hearts in my sleep! Kudos everyone!  Craft on!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is pain, Your Highness,  anyone who tells you different is selling something."

"There are just some things a monkey can't explain to a weiner dog." CG

I Have a Wist - http://www.wists.com/katies1969/

http://www.katies1969.blogspot.com
IamSusie
« Reply #248 on: January 26, 2007 07:10:41 PM »

That quilt is fantastic!  You have a very good eye for color and design.  Do you have one of those long-arm quilting machines? 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AliBeachGrl
« Reply #249 on: January 26, 2007 08:04:51 PM »

WOW!   Shocked

That quilt is great!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds.
~Gilbert K. Chesterton
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 110 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to use the Millefiori Technique
How to make a Double Wall Vessel
How to Decorate a Bisque with Red Iron Oxide
How to make 3D tiles
How to make a Porcelain Pot with a Stained Clay Marble Effect
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...