Swap name: Hairdo ATC Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: millik
Sign-up date range: Jan. 2 - 10
Date to send item by: 19 January 2007
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 15 max
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES/NO
If so, which country? No
All ages allowed? Or 18+? All ages
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month.
- Has posted at least 15 times.
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time.
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps.
- Does not have any negative feedback.Details of swap:
Hair is awesome! Any and all hairdos are welcome at the table for this swap. Bad hair, good hair, no hair, mullets, fullets, mohawks, faux hawks, buzzcuts, beehives, straightened, permed, dyed, dreadlocked, weaved, your hair, your mom's hair, your dog's hair... This is seriously a no-holds-barred, full-on, hair-o-matic ATC extravaganza!
Here's how it works:
1. You sign up for the swap and make 5 (five!) cards based on the hairdo or hairdos of your choice. They can all be about the same hair, about different hairdos, they can go together or not go together... just 5 cards about hair.
2. You will send one card each to 4 different people in your swap ring. That's 4 cards, 4 envelopes, 4 stamps (for those of you who are keeping track.)
3. You will receive 4 cards in the mail from different folks. Add those 4 to the one extra you made and kept for yourself and you will have a complete collection of 5 hairdo ATCs!
NOTE! If you join this swap, you agree to send 4 individual cards out to 4 separate craftster members by the swap deadline. You must also be willing to send outside of your country to join this swap.
To sign up, please fill out the following and PM to the organizer, me, millik. I will inspect everyone's profile, PM you back and then add your name to the list of participating folks.QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Hairdo ATC Swap
Your real name:
Are you willing and able to mail cards outside your own country?
Did you read the rules?
Please list any other info you want the organizer to know here:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
See the next post in this thread for the list.