A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 300,899
Currently Running With Scissors:
324 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Personal/Private Swap Gallery - January 2007, Happy New Year!  (Read 20757 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2007 03:28:10 PM »

Here is what I got in my package from Dragonsmuse. I am still in awe of this package - way above and beyond and I love it all!

Collin wore his shirt to school today by the way!
Three shirts - all Spidey and one for each of the men in the house!

That one is David's.

This one is Logan's.. he is wearing it but I wanted to get a close up of the upside down webslinger himself!

Stickers which Collin has completely claimed and probably won't share with Logan... and a kit to get me started making my own shirts!

and can you believe this?  Rockem Sockem Robot rings that work!!

This was a fun swap for me!  Both sending and receiving!  Thank you so much Dragonsmuse for a great package that will be enjoyed by everyone here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
TwiztidBlood
« Reply #71 on: January 23, 2007 05:53:42 PM »

your boys are the cutest!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I just moved to a new loft, please contact me for my new mailing address!
My Wist
charliebrown

Babies are for lickin'

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2007 09:59:40 PM »

TreeTree and I did a swap for pillow covers and she already posted the cover I made her. Now, I get to show off the beautiful cover she knitted for me.

I love all the flowers she added to it and it goes so well with my new red couch. Thank you soooo much!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DragonsMuse
« Reply #73 on: January 23, 2007 10:58:20 PM »

Here is what I got in my package from Dragonsmuse. I am still in awe of this package - way above and beyond and I love it all!
Aww... I'm so glad you and the boys like everything and that it all seems to fit. Hooray!
Stickers which Collin has completely claimed and probably won't share with Logan...
'doh! And I though I could prevent that by sending two of each. Silly me. Tongue
This was a fun swap for me!  Both sending and receiving!  Thank you so much Dragonsmuse for a great package that will be enjoyed by everyone here!
I have to say a big diddo to you Deb. I love everything you sent. And I have no doubt that my friends will be quite jealous of my wristlet at the pub on Friday. (i'm not quite the club type, two left feet and all.) And Twinkie still loves lumberjack kitty.  I've dubbed him Flapjack myself.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now. -John Lennon
Wists
javede
« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2007 12:25:47 AM »

atsuko and I did a personal swap for some fabric and in my case button pins. I just received her package and it's fabulous!
Have a look:

The fabrics are sooooooooo upper cute! My mum has already claimed the one on the far left for some kind of bag.
I also asked for some cute and geeky buttons-I study computer science. The buttons are perfect! One of the buttons even has a picture that's also in one of my textbooks! That one will go on my campus bag!!!

Thank you very much atsuko! Swapping with you has been a lot of fun  Cheesy
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011 02:10:07 PM by Phizzychick - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my knitting blog:
http://orangmerajut.blogspot.com/

personal swap friendly
sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2007 09:11:18 AM »

Vanillaxlight sent me a super surprise package!! Grin Grin Grin  I've been going through a really rough time in life right now and it was like a big bundle of handcrafted cheer in a box.  I can't thank her enough...

I lost my favorite scarf the very first night I wore it and she made me one to replace it!
Same colors & everything!

I had a rainbow scarf on my Wists and she made it...but she crocheted it in some whacky crazy Tunisian way, so it looks knit.
CRAZY, I tell you!
I had this on there as a "Yeah, I'll add this, but it's a big old hope 'cause I don't think anyone will ever make it for me" item! Cheesy
http://pixelgirlshop.com/item.php?item_id=842

A beautiful crocheted bracelet in two sizes of red, glass beads and two sizes of black, crystals.
I love it down to the pretty clasp!

MAGAZINE beads with a soda pop top clasp!
This is so funky cute it hurts.

A ton of goodies!
Stitch & Bitch, a turtle who's gonna grow super big for me, shrinky dink magnets and a tin with even more in it!, a pack of beautiful birdie buttons & a cookie cutter!

ANNDDDdd... a shrug by Happy Hooker.  She thought it might be too small, but it's not at all - it's perfect & SO cute!  I love that it's in white 'cause it'll match so many tops.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
naelany

Duck, Duck....silly goose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: January 24, 2007 09:41:37 AM »

wow sweets, you were spoiled Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"just keep crafting, just keep crafting"

Sorry I've been gone so long. Am trying to get back on the boards. Body's thrown me for a few loops these past months and am still learning to adjust. Thanks for your patience.
sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 24, 2007 11:33:02 AM »

Yes, very much so!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
vanillaxlight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: January 24, 2007 11:35:37 AM »

Vanillaxlight sent me a super surprise package!! Grin Grin Grin  I've been going through a really rough time in life right now and it was like a big bundle of handcrafted cheer in a box.  I can't thank her enough...

Ill tell you the same thing my mom tells me: Who loves ya, babe? Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm no longer a moderator, but I will always love June 2005 - October 2008

http://robotsinagrid.com
naelany

Duck, Duck....silly goose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: January 24, 2007 01:09:13 PM »

Yes, very much so!
You deserve it Wink Right, vanillaxlight? Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"just keep crafting, just keep crafting"

Sorry I've been gone so long. Am trying to get back on the boards. Body's thrown me for a few loops these past months and am still learning to adjust. Thanks for your patience.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Tips For Avoiding Dry Winter Skin
Top 6 Problem Solving Winter Beauty Products
Top Picks for Teeth Whiteners
How to Apply Winter Makeup
How to Create Smokey Eyes in 5 Easy Steps
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...