A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,600
Currently Running With Scissors:
684 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: polka dot curtains  (Read 4273 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

dayzi

Proud momma of 2 Boston Terriers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2007 10:53:53 AM »

Let's just say I LOVE your room!!! I started changing my room over a few months ago from a shades of blue, white & green striped room to something pretty similar to your room. It showcases my love of New York with various pics (b&w & color), my love of Audrey Hepburn & vintage classic clothing and things. I love how you went with just the black and white, so classic. I've got more of a black, white & deep dark red going. It's a work in progress, but seeing your post has inspired me to get finished with the redecorating already Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

xoxcitylovexox

Hi my name is Jessica I have a yarn buying problem

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2007 06:55:45 PM »

Let's just say I LOVE your room!!! I started changing my room over a few months ago from a shades of blue, white & green striped room to something pretty similar to your room. It showcases my love of New York with various pics (b&w & color), my love of Audrey Hepburn & vintage classic clothing and things. I love how you went with just the black and white, so classic. I've got more of a black, white & deep dark red going. It's a work in progress, but seeing your post has inspired me to get finished with the redecorating already Grin

thanks! I'm so glad it inspired you to finish yours. I didn't do mine all at once. It all started with one tiny picture of Times Square I bought at a local art festival. From there I just continued to buy different pictures and posters and framed them. I recently went to NYC for the first time a couple months ago and I bought one picture of all different street signs, but have sadly run out of wall space. I think I need to do some rearranging lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jackanese
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2007 08:48:28 AM »

i love your room. especially the pearls in the martini glass.   mind if i steal the idea? Smiley  my room's done in all black and white too and i love it. ♥
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me, " if i ever let go, just keep holding on.  if i ever shatter, just pick up my pieces and put them back together. "
lwray
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2007 05:25:41 PM »

I think your pictures have convinced me to stick with just black & white in my room.  I was considering bring in another color, but I think it would dilute the look.  I love the classic simplicity of your room!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
justxlove
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2007 08:38:37 PM »

whoaaa. i love your ceiling. thats gorgeous.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sure shes got everything ive got gadgets and gizmos  of plenty ive got whozits and whatzits galore you want thingamabobs ive got twenty but who cares no big deal i want more
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Get Red Carpet Ready with Award Winning Nails
Company Claims Suction Device Creates Fuller Lips
Cameron Diaz Is Anti-Botox
5 Things to Try This January 2014
Natural Solution to Smooth Wrinkles
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...