A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 296,711
Currently Running With Scissors:
491 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: January Birthday Swap! closed ~Happy Birthday!  (Read 5128 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

javastain
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

javastain

Hello MC

View Profile available for personal swaps
« on: December 30, 2006 03:16:47 PM »

PLEASE READ ALL RULES BEFORE YOU SEND YOUR INFO

NEW RULES: In order to comply with the new swap rules, ALL BIRTHDAY BABES WHO POST A BIRTHDAY WISH LIST MUST FULFILL A BIRTHDAY WISH OF AT LEAST ONE FELLOW BIRTHDAY BABE.  In other words, if you post a list and receive a gift, you must send at least one gift.  Non-birthday craftsters may still send "unconditionally".  Unconditionally in this swap means if someone fulfills one of your birthday wishes, you will send them a thank you note via snail mail.  PM's or thank you posts do not count as thank you notes.  Negative feedback will be given for those who post lists and receive, but never send.  Negative feedback will also be given to those who don't send a thank you note. Please read below for the exact details.  They are in BOLD.

DO NOT POST YOUR LIST UNTIL I SEND YOU A PM SAYING TO DO SO

Swap name: January 2007 Birthday Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: javastain--I AM A JANUARY BABE (organizers may change every month)
FOR POSTING BRITHDAY LISTS Sign-up date range: 1/01/07-1/20/07
FOR CHOOSING A BIRTHDAY WISH TO FULFILL Sign-up date range: 1/1/07-1/31/07
Date to send item by: 2 weeks after you claim someone unless other arrangements are made ahead of time
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): N
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? N
All ages allowed.
Organizer meets the 4 conditions for swapping and will make sure that every participant meets these conditions: Y

Details of swap:  This swap was organized so everyone can get something crafty for their birthday!  Please read the guidelines carefully.

* If your birthday is in January, then you can post your birthday wish list for this month. To do that, you must first PM me with the Swap questionnaire filled out.
    * Once you have been approved, you may post your list of things that you would want to receive.  The more you think of, the better.  Please try to have a good mix of items on your list.  The last wish you will post is "a surprise."  Then you will post a bio about yourself, including where you are from and what day your birthday is.
    * Please post lists only.  No discussion on this thread please.
    * Everyone will then go through the lists and choose a craftster they want to send a birthday gift to.  Your birthday does not have to be in January for you to craft for someone.   If you want to choose someone, just PM me with your info (including your address, please), who you want to craft for, what item, and I will send you their address.
    * When you choose to fulfill a birthday wish, you have 2 weeks to get the item out the door unless you communicate in advance that something will take a bit longer.  If two weeks pass, and I don't hear anything from youyou guessed it, negative feedback!
    * Each person can be chosen unlimited times!  HERE'S THE CATCH - when you get chosen, you must choose a fellow January babe to send a birthday wish to before 1/31/07.  You must also send the person who crafted for you a thank you note within 2 weeks of receiving.  Failure to do either of these things will result in NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.
    * It is super important for everyone to keep good communication.  When you send, let me know, and of course, don't forget the DC#.  When you receive, let me know and publicly announce in the gallery (even if you don't have pictures).  Also, let me know when you send off or receive your thank you note (no DC# required, you're on your honor!).
    * You can choose to craft for as many people as you like, but you cannot "owe" more than 3 things.  If you are a newbie and this is your first swap, you must successfully send once before choosing again.
    * Please state at the beginning of your list where you are located.  Some people absolutely cannot send to people overseas for any number of reasons.  We need to respect this valid concern.
    *When one of your items is chosen, please cross it out so that it is easier for others to see what has been chosen.  It wouldn't hurt to thank the person at this time either.

If you have any more questions or suggestions, you can post on the link above, or send me a PM with "January 2007 Birthday Swap " in the subject line.

*NOTE: I have removed the questionnaire to make more room in this post!*
If you want to SEND TO A CRAFTSTER BIRTHDAY, information to send to organizer:

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap-January 2007 Birthday Swap
Craftster username:
Email address:
Mailing address:
Who and what do you want to send to?

If you are already a January birthday babe, you do not need to send me this info below again.  Just send me who you want to craft for and what you will be crafting.

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO THE ORGANIZER VIA PM AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE. PLEASE PUT "January 2007 BIRTHDAY MONTH SWAP" IN ALL PM's!!

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
GALLERY; http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=142399.0

BIRTHDAY BABES followed by birthdate:
Green=picked once, purple=picked twice, red=picked more than twice
javastain ...1/11
Ezri_B ...1/19
the littlest ninja ...1/2
loudgrrl4_ever ...1/21
LuxieLou ...1/10
bunnyboo ...1/21
nikkisix666 ...1/26
p0orcelain ...1/4
PepsiTwist ...1/16
kgo6050 ...1/1
hardyswanton01 ... 1/22
Tanza ... 1/26
yarncookie...1/11
pharasalia ...1/15
SparkleCookie ...1/5
groschveux .... 1/15
lemon_yeye.... 1/16
3beadgirls ... 1/25
artsiefartsie ...1/26

NELLYSAM ....1/15
Aztma .... 1/26

NON-BIRTHDAY SENDERS; (unconditional senders! Thank you!!!  Kiss)
Green=sent, Blue= sent and received
SpookShowBaby
missamorhposis
gala_apples
gossamer_gull

Who, Whom, What, When

javastain <<<<Ezri_B; 4X4 square and bracelet row marker<<<< yarncookie[/b] printed T
Ezri_B  <<<< LuxieLou; tote <<<<kgo6050 is sending fabric (send by Jan 24th)  <<<<hardyswanton01 is sending a surprise  (send by Jan 25th)
the littlest ninja <<<< nikkisix666; sending something sewn (sent), bunnyboo; sending origami stuff (received)<<<
loudgrrl4_ever<<<< javastain a mini magic yarn ball <<<< kgo6050  scrap yarn  <<<<hardyswanton01  scrap yarn 
LuxieLou <<<<hardyswanton01 sent fingerless gloves <<< NELLYSAM  a pin cushion and a surprise
bunnyboo <<<< the littlest ninja; sent necklace (send by Jan 17)3beadgirls is sending a surprise (2/14)
nikkisix666 <<<< bunnyboo; sent note cards 
p0orcelain <<< PepsiTwist; sent buttons
PepsiTwist  <<< p0orcelain sending a pincushion <<<< loudgrrl4_ever Scrapbooking goodies
kgo6050 <<< bunnyboo sent stitch markers <<<<Atzma is sending fabric and a surprise send 2/2 <<<< sparklecookie is sending a surprise
hardyswanton01 <<<< Tanzaknitting needles
Tanza <<<< SpookShowBaby-wish #11
SparkleCookie <<<< missamorphosis sent wire crochet
yarncookie <<<<< lemon_yeye sending vintage buttons
lemon_yeye <<<<< artsiefartsie sent surprise
Atzma <<<<< Tanza sent knitting needles and fabric (send by Feb 1) kgo6050 sending a surprise send 2/6
groschveux<<<< gala_apples sending handmade journal. (by Feb 2) 3beadgirls sending a surprise
NELLYSAM <<<< Luxie Lou sent something for her bathroom <<<gossamer_gull sent a surprise (due 2/5)
3beadgirls <<<< groschveux senta surprise gossamer_gull sent a surprise
artsiefartsie <<<< 3beadgirls is sending a surprise! Send by Feb 16th!

« Last Edit: February 19, 2007 09:44:43 PM by javastain » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

yep
javastain
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

javastain

Hello MC

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2006 03:44:38 PM »

HI~ I'm javastain, and I'm an addict... D'oh! Wrong forum! Smiley
I am a January baby! January 11th to be exact. I am in the USA and following is my wish list (not in any particular order of course!);

1)crafty crochet related stencil/printed T (or the craftster skully one with your quippy saying underneath!) on it's way! Thanks yarncookie!
2) something for my X-box 360 OR a Halo themed T
3) Yarn (wool to felt, cheap colors to play with, your handspun, but no fun fur please!)
4) a skirt of any kind (I'm a big girl, you can PM me for measurements)
5) knitted sox
6) organizer/calendar/day planner
7) wall art-whatever your medium, I can make it work!!! (PM me for colors or do your own!)
8 ) melted bead lamp shade (PM me for specs)
9) 4"X4" yarn squares for my new obsession, a craftster afghan!
10) felt food (like pie pieces, hamburgers, you've seen them, http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=104584.0 )
11) barrettes (good sturdy ones!)
12) I would love a wall organizer for my yarn like this one;http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=21691.0
13) one or two of these! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=367671
14)I'd like to try these row counting bracelets http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=22028.0 (on it's way! Thanks Ezri_B  Kiss)
15)Who doesn't love the button ring? http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=83519.0
16) a lego belt! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=79638.0
17) Screen printed T with one of my sayings on it (I have a few I would love to see in print!!!) Grin
18) Handpainted umbrella! Oooo, doesn't that sound cool!?!? Can you do it?!?!  Wink
19) something made out of something recycled or repurposed!
20)A surprise Kiss

I am a SAHM, of two of the funnest kids! I live in the northwest and love snowsports. I also play Halo2 with hubby a lot. I have two dogs, a black Pug named Caca (that's short for cacajuate!) and Jack is a Staffordshire Bull Terrier. We love to be outside, I am an ameteur mycologist, I used to teach Skiing and Snowboarding (that was before kids!), we love to take the truck out and get it a little dirty and just play outside. We take walks when it's not raining here. I love coffee, chocolate, sliver more than gold, my dogs, colors; brown, red, green, blue, and the jewel tones, not so much the limes/yellows pastels, they make me look ill... please PM me with any questions. Sorry I don't have a wist. Well, I do but it only have like 5 things in it!!! Maybe I'll try to fill it up!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007 09:36:11 PM by javastain » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

yep
the littlest ninja

Feed that mustache, son.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2007 03:11:40 PM »

So, I'm in the US and my Birthday is January 2nd!  I'll probably be adding to this list, as I think of things.  Feel free to PM me if you think of something too.   Grin

1.  I'm a mediocre sewer, so I'd love pretty much any sewn thing you can make really well.  I especially like pajama pants, hats, skirts, purses, aprons, or a new bath robe.  Yay, thanks nikkisixx666!  But I can always use more!

2.  I love sleeping/lounging comfortably, and hence I love sleeping/lounging accessories.  Sleep masks, slippers, pajamas or a sleep shirt, etc.

3.  Okay, thanks to LaughingLark, I'm OBSESSED with tiny felt slices of pie.  I'm using the ones she sent me to decorate my pink sparkly christmas tree, but I need MORE MORE MORE!   But, pretty much any tiny felt food would be okay, I'll just hang them all over my apartment.

4.  Colored Glass tiles (mosaic tiles) or stained glass scraps, at least 1.5" by 1.5", I can cut them myself if necessary.  Thinner is better than thicker.

5.  Pretty much anything Maneki-Neko (Lucky Cat) themed.

6.  I'll jump on the craftster quilt band wagon, I suppose!  Either quilt squares (12" square) or knit/crochet squares (either 6" square or 12" square), but please try to use natural fibers (cotton or cotton/rayon for quilts, wool or a wool blend for the knit/crochet stuff).  Any pattern/print/whatever!

7.  Some pretty cotton sateen fabric.  Like I said, I'm a mediocre sewer at best, and I have no idea where to find cotton sateen fabric.  I'd like enough for a few pillowcases or some pajamas.

8.  I could use some lightswitch pulls, maybe polymer clay, that look like food? *coughteapotdnkycough*  Honestly, any tiny polymer clay foods would be great, either as light pulls, or little pendants or bits from which I could make rings.

9.  Ohh, I just remembered, I'd really like some sewn cotton menstrual pads.  Like these!

10.  Surprise me, if you can think of something that I'd like!

About me : I am a ceramics student by day, a security guard by night.  I have two kitties and a boyfriend, and I like all kinds of stuff.  I have an unnatural craving for pastries all the time, and tacos most of the time.  I make jewelry, paper stuff, origami (Yay, thanks bunnyboo!), knit and crochet in my spare time, and I've just started needle felting and embroidery.  I just bought stuff for pouring resin, but I'm afraid I'll pass out from the fumes.  I own more pajama pants than I do regular pants.  I'm spending my winter break knitting a cat sweater.  Seriously.  Also, my boyfriend and I have the same birthday, which is creepy.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007 08:41:10 AM by the littlest ninja » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Take that you stupid corn!
LuxieLou

sewing & polymer clay <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2007 05:07:33 PM »

Hi I'm Luxie and I live in the USA (Denver, CO area) My birthday is Jan 10 and I'm going to be 25.

1. I would love a fun handmade pin cushion. I have seen some fun cupcake ones and ones made out of cool fabrics. Yay! thank you  NELLYSAM
2. A swap journal.  Perhaps one were I could include pics of the items I receive.

3. A Knit newsboy hat like the one in Stitch and Bitch just without the cable in Black or Pink. My knitting skills are not good enough for tackling that and it just keeps snowing here in Colorado I could use a new hat!

4. Fingerless gloves in Black or Pink would also be great for the rest of the winter. Yea! Thank You hardyswanton01!!!

5. I've seen some great knit and crochet sea creatures on craftster like the ones Sewknitter has made. Octopus are my favorite and I would love a girly octopus!

6. A fun stuffie for my craft room like a cupcake, octopus, penguin or piggy.

7. Fabric or Zippers. Any pieces of fabric or any size zippers preferably no brown or orange please.

8. Glass pendants. I love glass jewelry.

9. Handmade jewelry, necklaces or bracelets in silver. Just no earrings unless they are plugs, my ears are stretched (2ga)

10. I too would love a button ring http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=83519.0

11. A stamp pendant. The batman stamp that is out right now rocks or a butterfly or flowers.

12. A surprise Smiley Yay! thank you NELLYSAM!

I'm Nikki and I live with my boyfriend in the Denver burbs. I have a jack russell/rat terrier Brody who is the coolest ever. My favorite colors are black, pink and blue. I love octopus, penguins, and piggies. I love tattoos, tattoo art, skulls and crossbones, and nightmare before xmas but I'm still a girly girl and love tropical hibiscus and daisies. I am constantly crafting and I am mostly self taught. I do a lot with polymer clay and I sew my own handbag designs. I am currently taking a sewing class 1 night a week that is so awesome I have learned so much. I wanted to refine my skills so I could start my business. I just got a new industrial strength machine for xmas/birthday. I really wish I could not work and just stay home and craft! PM me with any questions!
Thanks in advance to anyone that chooses me! Smiley

Happy Birthday Everyone!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007 10:18:36 AM by LuxieLou » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loudgrrl4_ever
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2007 01:04:59 AM »

Hello craftsters, I'm Maria, I'm turning 21 on the 21st, and I live in Tampa, FL USA Smiley
I had great fun crafting for last month's swap, so it will be fun to be on the receiving side of the giving this month.

About me: I'm a college student living in Tampa and spending weekends in Orlando with my SO. I love purple. I'm a new knitter and I just can't get enough. Living in Florida, however, I lack use for most of the common knitted items (luckily the boy's family all live up north, so I have made a fair number of scarves for them). I don't like girly stuff and I'm always looking for good ways to use yarn in ways that I can touch all the time. I am an utter failure at crocheting (and a lefty to boot) despite many attempts. I am also the biggest math geek I know.

Wishlist:

1. A needle storage system (i.e. a roll-up needle case or a cool compartmentalized tube). I just need something portable because the jumbo sized cup I keep them in tends to tip over no matter how many river rocks I put in the bottom Wink My memaw's getting me a Needlemaster Smiley I could still use a needle case, but it's definantly moved off of the "what I need/really want" list.
2. Leftover yarn, especially worsted weight acrylic in any colors (I want to make myself a long super skinny scarf with a nice stripe pattern).Thanks hardyswanton01!
3. Row and stitch markers. Row more than stitch because all I have now are safety pins that always seen to get the clasp end turned around and stuck in my work.
4. Yarn for any pattern in S'n'B Nation or an online pattern. I've never knitted a pattern with the yarn that was actually called for in a pattern. Any other nice, soft yarn, maybe something handspun? I really like thicker yarns. Thanks kgo6050!
5. A miniature magic yarn ball. I just signed up for the round 3 swap but I think it would be fun to get my feet wet with a miniature one first. Thanks javastain!
6. Knitting patterns/books, especially those that focus on smaller, quick, or one skein projects.
7. A pattern book for felt-anything cute or useful.
8. Knitting needles: sz 4, >11, except 15; any double pointed needles; any wooden needles, all of mine are metal.
9. A clothing stenciling kit.
10. Fimo clay and/or accessories-all I have right now is an exacto, 4 clay colors, wax paper, and the wire making parts.
11. A purse that sits under the arm (I'm a larger gal, so keep that in mind) and has one inside pocket (a cell phone pocket) and some space (not a ton, but not just an evening bag either) and a zippered change pocket accessable from the outside only. I could give you the dimmensions of the one that I have now that fits me well, but lacks the above pockets. I'd be just as happy with a larger than normal sized change purse or a nice in-purse wallet.
12. A Skipper doll either older or modern. I don't care what she looks like, I mostly just want one to make Blythe clothes for swaps (because I don't own a Blythe doll and I'm told her dimmensions are the same). I don't even really care if she doesn't have a head at all. I'll only use her for her body anyway (so naughty!)
13. A surprise! I really really really love surprises, especially for my birthday!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2007 06:32:32 PM by loudgrrl4_ever » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ezri_B
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2007 05:47:05 AM »

Hi, I'm in the US and I'll be turning 29 (for real Smiley ) on Jan 19th
I will also be adding to this list as I think of things, but here goes!

1. Yarn- Not a huge acrylic fan but anything else is great.
2. Fabric- Fun patterned corduroys are my passion, but neat cottons would be great too!
3. Crochet Hook Roll
4. Knitted Socks (size 8 with slightly larger calves.)
5. Cabled anything
6. crafty crochet related stencil/printed T (or the craftster skully https://www.spreadshirt.com/shop.php?sid=70592 one with a fun saying underneath! [I love "knit fast, die warm,] but I don't knit, and I don't think crochet is quite as cute)
7. 10 X 10 Quilt Squares (As long as its machine washable and will hold up, surprise me!)
8. Glass Pendant
9. Big stuffy Globe to keep track of my swaps on (See wists)
10. 1.5 inch fabric squares for my rainbow quilt (I need purples, reds, pinks, oranges. Cottons, blends, corduroy, flannel, anything machine washable is fine.) Thanks kgo6050!!!
11. Stationary or Notecards (Im in a huge gnome phase right now, but anything that sounds like me is fine!)
12. Overnight/Weekend bag- Im looking for 2-3 days of traveling clothes and bathroom items to be stored in this. Something fun!
13. Rogue sweater with hood http://girlfromauntie.com/patterns/shop/rogue/detail.php- Ok, its a shot in the dark here, but I am desperately dreaming of this sweater, Im a bigger girl so youd need to make modifications to the pattern, and obviously it would take more than 2 weeks, but I would so love you forever!
14. Tote to carry my crochet projects in when Im working on them Thank you LuxieLou!!!
15. Knittys Knucks http://knitty.com/ISSUEsummer06/PATTknucks.html I would love these in purple or a burnt orange (I especially love the Harm None ones on the top of the page. Wouldn't have to put words on them or anything, if you didn't want. )
A Surprise!Thanks hardyswanton01!!!

I live in Central Wisconsin, I am married, I have 3 boys (ages 10, 7, & 6) I am a preschool teacher. I have mediocre sewing skills, I do crochet quite a bit and I'm above average I would say at that. I dabble in just about everything else. My favorite colors are brown, orange, purple, grey, and black, but I like jewel tones. Not a real big fan of pastels, but have been known to enjoy certain shades. I don't care for hot pink or bright lime type green, or hunter orange. I have found a recent obsession of gnomes, I also love fairies. Any questions feel free to pm me! I have a wists list in my signature if that helps you out. Thanks and Happy Birthday to all of us!

« Last Edit: January 16, 2007 02:58:16 PM by Ezri_B » THIS ROCKS   Logged

nikkisixx666
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2007 02:08:09 PM »

1.  A sewn lunch bag- preferably with handles
2.  A necklace or charm bracelet made out of those bright coloured plastic skull / gun charms
3.  A retro / vintage bobby pins / hair clips with little fabric covered buttons on the end
4.  Any jewellery similar to the stuff on my wists list.
5.  Mod style clothes for a blythe doll or cotton fabric with cute tiny prints on it suitable for making tiny clothes (especially polka-dot)
6.  Notecards/paper with polka dots and/or cupcakes Thanks bunnyboo!!
7.  A surprise

My name is Erin, I live in Toronto and am turning 29 on the 26th and am thinking about having my birthday party at a clay painting store (unless I'm too old for birthdays!)  I am currently plugging away at my M.A. thesis on Martha Stewart and also working full time for a foundation that funds short films for a Canadian TV broadcaster.  I have one cat with a bad eye, one cat with half a tail, and one cat with only 3 legs though they are all completely delightful (most of the time).  I love painting, knitting and am now getting into sewing; I also love pop art, old school tattoos, unicorns!, cute skulls, polka dots and bright colours.  I LOVE when inanimate objects have faces. 
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007 09:24:23 AM by nikkisixx666 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

bunnyboo
"She is as wholesome as a bowl of cornflakes, and at least as sexy."

*Hi, my name is Bunny and I'm a swapaholic*

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2007 09:41:32 PM »

Hello hello!! I'm Bunny Boo and im a swapaholic  Wink My birthday is January 21st yippeeeeee and this year i'll be 25. I primarily crochet because my sewing machine is temporrarily on loan (i'll never get it back) to my loving mother LOL  I'm Married and live in Oregon, Not kidletts yet, just a kitty. I'm an auctioneer and I sell heavy Equipment.

I love crafts of all kind! I have a wist so that may be helpful. I have a pretty plain, clean line sense of style and I prefer neutrals. My fave color is grey.

Here goes...

1) I love love love to cook in my 50's style kitchen so pot holders or dishtowels would be awesome!!
2) I am a big fan of the 80's..but not of flourescent colors so an 80's hoodie or t-shirt would be totally richeous dude!!!
3) I'm a collector of rabbit everything since i've gone by "bunny" most of my life
4) a necklace would be fantastic!!!
5)absoulutely mad about purses!! especially themed ones....country western, computer gaming, animals, surprise me!
6) I do lots of papercrafts so Cardstock, letters, rubons, anything like that
7) anything heavy equipment related!!!!!!!

or..... surprise me!!!!!

questions always welcome of course

AND!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gifts, Purses, Crochet & Knitting Helpers, Papercrafts & More in my Etsy store...
www.courtneymarin.e tsy.com

Facebook Email Search: surfingmonkeyguy@hotmail.com

www.wists.com/bunnyboo
Always Open to Personal Swaps!!!!
p0orcelain
sweet bombom

sweet bombom

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2007 03:42:02 PM »

Hello Im Filipa im portuguese study industrial design and work part-time as a turist informer (wich i really love) my crafts are related to sewing (pretty adicted), collage and my dolls (Pullip, Tiny Betsy, petite Blythe and Blythe) since some time iv been crafting for them it makes me happy because i make something dress them up and go take their pictures! Almost forgot to say that i'm 22 turning 23... Smiley

So here goes my wish list:

1. fabric id love to get some of those vintage ones or the ones with tiny little images (little prints)
2. buttons colored ones, small ones, with fruit (or any other cute shapes)
3. ribbons colored ones, several sizes
4. i dont know how to crochet so if anyone knew how to make a crocheted hat for one of my dolls it would be cool
5. handmade clothes, acessories and/or furniture for my girls
6. id really like to have a charm bracelet :$
7. an amigurimi (again i dont know how to crochet but i think they are super cute!)
8. pins, hairclips, headbands, bracelets, necklaces.... i like them all (check my wists
Smiley )
9. a cute pincushion (i need one) maybe with some colored pins? Cheesy
10. i like those sparrow images like stenciled in t-shirts or bags
11. i always carry arround a journal where i make my collages, drawings and ideas, so one handmade (or bought) would be really cool
12. a surprise would really make my day Cheesy

i know my birthday is already tomorrow (january 4th)  so nothing would get here in time but if you think you could fullfill any of my wishes id be happy to thank you any maybe i can send you anything from your wishlist Smiley

here is the link for wist: http://www.wists.com/bombom

Happy Birthday everyone!!!***
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007 02:03:58 AM by p0orcelain » THIS ROCKS   Logged

PepsiTwist
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2007 08:29:19 PM »

1.Relaxation things- such as candles or soaps
2.Pin Cushion-be as creative as you like I’ve seen some awesome ones here on craftsterThanks p0orcelain
3.Scrapbook Stuff-I’m wanting anything really, I just bought a kit at Walmart not too long ago and I’m already running out of things, most in need of is letters (stickers or type you glue on) though to spell out titles and such. Thanks loudgrrl4_ever
4.Something for my truck-I have a 94 ford ranger I can’t really think of anything I need but maybe a mix cd (apparently not allowed anymore Cry ) or dice or a small cross or something to hang from the rearview mirror or air freshner or something (I already have a cd visor thing) Oh, and if it helps my truck is Gator themed, I can elaborate if need be
5.Personalized playing cards-My boyfriend and I play cards all the time so I thought it’d be cute to have a personal set. You can be as creative as you like or you can pm me and asks specifics like if you want me to send you pictures or something
6.Beaded wire bracelet-http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=24646.0
7.Recipes-doesn’t have to be anything too crafty or fancy, I’m just trying to put together a recipe book for when I move out, so any recipes would be lovely.
8.Apron-cocktail or regular, pm me if measurements needed
9.Shoulder Buddy, doesn’t matter what type be as creative as you like-http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.warmbuddy.com/images/shoulderleopard.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.warmbuddy.com/warmbuddy.html&h=146&w=330&sz=15&hl=en&start=6&tbnid=o4jaeNeKCFmlIM:&tbnh=53&tbnw=119&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dshoulder%2Bwrap%2Bwarm%2Bbuddies%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D (that’s what I’m talking about)
10.Unused (not meaning new, like don’t use it anymore) wood burning tool -Just asking because I’d love one to make things more personal that I build for my animals and such. If you have one that you don’t use anymore maybe this could be one way to get some use of it. Thanks to my boyfriend!!
11.Melted Bead Picture, I have a picture of my boyfriend and I from our first date that I really would love to have done like this but I just can’t seem to get it to come out right. If you’d want to try this just pm me and I’ll send you the pic. http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=76401.0
12.Chess Set-Love to play chess and though one would be cute, maybe out of clay or something unique, I had one in my mind that I thought would be cute, as always be as creative as you like or pm me if youd like to hear my idea
13.Pot Holders in neutral colors- I’m trying to get as much together as possible for when I move out so I don’t really have a themed kitchen and neutral colors go well with anything
14.Etched Glass-as creative as you’d like
15.Fabric-any type, I’m working on a quilt and other little projects so anything is welcome
16. A Surprise-always nice!!!

Anything on my wistlist too, http://www.wists.com/PepsiTwist

About Me: My name is Alexis and I will be turning 16 on the 16th. I live in Jax, Fl.I sew as much as I can. Mainly my only craft is sewing and I can’t do too much with that. I’m pretty good with making things of wood and such. I’m a fitness guru; love anything and everything to do with fitness and well being. I’d love to try knitting or crocheting, really I’d try about anything. I’m just getting into scrapbooking.
I love to play chess and cards. I also love planning years ahead, thus, why I am gathering as much as I can of things I will need when I move out.

Grin ;DHappy Birthday EVERYONE!!!! Grin Grin
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007 09:56:03 PM by PepsiTwist » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Meet Katherine Parr in Queen’s Gambit
The Sacred River by Wendy Wallace
Jonathan Alter Talks About The Schmooze Gene
The Center Holds by Jonathan Alter
5 Ways to Slow Aging in Your 20s
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...