A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 302,569
Currently Running With Scissors:
622 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 100
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: January Jamboree! - IYP5 Gallery  (Read 101446 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

devilninny

isnt he adorable?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #690 on: February 05, 2007 02:37:16 PM »

i dont want to be a downer but i am getting a lot of PMs saying...my partner received, etc.

please PM your partner FIRST and make sure that they PMed me before you do.  i really need to hear it from them (and if i dont it will be reflected in their feedback)  thanks!!!   Wink

bonus points if you tell me your number on the first page...this swap is BIG!

in response to another PM concern...posting in the gallery is not enough.  you MUST pm me...i cant check the gallery for everyone's pictures...sorry!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007 02:46:47 PM by devilninny » THIS ROCKS   Logged

naelany

Duck, Duck....silly goose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #691 on: February 05, 2007 02:54:59 PM »

i dont want to be a downer but i am getting a lot of PMs saying...my partner received, etc.

please PM your partner FIRST and make sure that they PMed me before you do.  i really need to hear it from them (and if i dont it will be reflected in their feedback)  thanks!!!   Wink

in response to another PM concern...posting in the gallery is not enough.  you MUST pm me...i cant check the gallery for everyone's pictures...sorry!
makes sense Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"just keep crafting, just keep crafting"

Sorry I've been gone so long. Am trying to get back on the boards. Body's thrown me for a few loops these past months and am still learning to adjust. Thanks for your patience.
ooak_diva
Livin' La Vida Loca

Champagne Dreams on a Beer Budget.

View Profile
« Reply #692 on: February 05, 2007 03:42:26 PM »

Here are the wonderful items I rec'd from my partner tenrec.  It was a delight to have swapped with such a great partner!  I love everything she sent me....and a special thanks goes out to tenrec and her friends.....they donated a massive box of yarn to me for my charity projects - I am totally grateful and in awe of such kindness!  Thanks so much!!

I love the Dia de Los Muertos Bag - just what I need for Bike Week and for carrying WIP's....the handspun yarn is to die for of course...the knitted wrist warmers have been put to good use since it has turned colder here in Florida and she was so thoughful to knit them with a lighter fiber...the soap smells yummy and the candy is yummier...and last but certainly not least....all the handcrafted headbands in so many luscious colors....I adore headbands and they are right up my alley as I cannot stand my hair in my face and ALWAYS have it pulled back in one way or another.  Again tenrec - You Rock!! Thanks so much for being an awesome partner!!   Cheesy
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011 02:02:04 AM by Phizzychick - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #693 on: February 05, 2007 03:45:05 PM »

Ooh, that bag is fantastic!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

naelany

Duck, Duck....silly goose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #694 on: February 05, 2007 03:47:17 PM »

very nice loot Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"just keep crafting, just keep crafting"

Sorry I've been gone so long. Am trying to get back on the boards. Body's thrown me for a few loops these past months and am still learning to adjust. Thanks for your patience.
Dorkariffic
Kind of a hippy.

Hufflepuff Seeker - Dork Extrordinaire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #695 on: February 05, 2007 04:50:29 PM »

I LOVE the fabric on that bag!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LOOKING FOR A PERSONAL SWAP: I'm hoping for dinosaur-themed Xmas crackers, or other dinosaur Xmas items. I can make a Jayne Cobb hat, or many other things!

"Before we begin, I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! Thank you."

Wists & LJ links in pro
catpants

viva la hamsterpants! may he rest in peace.

« Reply #696 on: February 05, 2007 05:16:44 PM »

please read!!

also, please PM devilninny, *not* me, with your sending and receiving information!!  if you send it to me, i won't even look at it (although i will forward it on to devilninny).

i've been updating feedback as often as i can (i did another round of it this morning) but please remember that this swap is HUGE and that i go by what devilninny has listed on the first page of the gallery thread... so if you don't have positive feedback yet, please make sure that devilninny has your correct status listed.  if not, please work that out with her *see above quoted post* and i will get to your feedback hopefully within a day or two.

whew!  sorry to be a pain!  this gallery is awesome and you are all fabulous crafters -- i wish i could swap with each and every one of you Smiley  thanks for putting up with the "business" aspect of this swap and being patient with your crazy-busy organizers!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gomerriffic
Meet my friend, Mr. Lemmy Lime!

Exsqueeze me?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #697 on: February 05, 2007 05:26:13 PM »

Catpants & Devilninny you guys rock for organizing! I would not be able to organize a monstrous swap like this! Okay so I couldn't organize one at all, but you get what I'm sayin' right?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Dorkariffic
Kind of a hippy.

Hufflepuff Seeker - Dork Extrordinaire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #698 on: February 05, 2007 05:35:55 PM »

Catpants & Devilninny you guys rock for organizing! I would not be able to organize a monstrous swap like this! Okay so I couldn't organize one at all, but you get what I'm sayin' right?
I have to say, organizing a swap of my own - which only had 14 swappers - has given me a whole new respect for organizers who do their job so well!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LOOKING FOR A PERSONAL SWAP: I'm hoping for dinosaur-themed Xmas crackers, or other dinosaur Xmas items. I can make a Jayne Cobb hat, or many other things!

"Before we begin, I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! Thank you."

Wists & LJ links in pro
devilninny

isnt he adorable?

« Reply #699 on: February 05, 2007 05:39:13 PM »

thanks!  and i echo what catpants said...thanks for being so patient!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 100 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Fun Filled Chilli Recipe
Newport Fried Chicken Recipe
Beef Pot Pie Recipe
How to Make Bacon Wrapped Halibut Skewers
Baja Style Fried Lobster Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...