Swap name: Artist's Choice ATC Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Katxena
Sign-up date range: Dec 29, 2006 to January 3, 2007 (or until 21 people have signed up)
Date to send item by: January 16, 2007
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): Yes, 21
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
All ages allowed? Or 18+? All Ages
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YESDetails of swap:
Participants will create 4 Artist Trading Cards on themes and topics of their choosing, and will send 2 cards each to 2 different partners (for example, swapper A will send 2 cards to swapper B, and 2 cards to swapper C). Each participant will receive 2 cards from 2 different partners (for example, swapper A will receive 2 cards from swapper B and 2 cards from swapper C). I will assign partners within 24 hours of sign-ups closing, and will PM all participants with the necessary information.
Since ATCs are so small, you will not be required to get a delivery confirmation number (DCN). Please keep a note of when you send your cards. If one or both of your partners have not received by February 2, 2007, you MUST resend your cards.
Stay in good communication with your organizer (that's me!) and your partners. Do not hesitate to contact me -- you can't PM me too much! You must PM me...
- ...when you send your cards.
- ...when you receive your cards.
- ...if you are going to be sending late (this is very important)
Please post a message in this thread after you've signed up, to help you keep track of developments and so that we can all see who's onboard!For information about what an ATC (Artist Trading Card) is
, see this message
.The original discussion of this swap
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:
Your real name:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside of the US? (answer must be yes)
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.Approved Participants
The gallery for this swap is here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=143597.0