A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 298,084
Currently Running With Scissors:
699 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 18 - January 1-31  (Read 20266 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Miss Mermaid Strikes Back

spirit day was crazy

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2007 08:00:17 AM »

oooh leah, ive got the PERFECT picture for your dining room....i just wish i were approved already...but i just sent in my info.

claiming AS SOON AS IM APPROVED!!!

Grin

I CLAIM XLADYLUCKX!!!   yes!  leah, i love you!

alright, so i claim xladyluckx for a picture for her dining room, framed and everything. this is my first claim. i am in wisconsin, USA. I am fifteen.  i do a lot of stuff, and right now im totalllllly into alternative styles.

list in a moment, just gotta dig it out of OWS17

patches and small bits of crazy fabric and ribbons to patch up my jeans.   i finally found ones that fit perfect, but they only come in the destructo style...so i just bought a pair, and im going to start patching them.   and my older pair of them.  and a few other pairs of jeans that are falling apart...pretty much i need patches!

roving--for my new love of spinning!

winter atire, its cold here!

local indie music to your area...think motion city soundtrack, the matches, the shins anything along those lines, or funkier stuff like the pogues, flogging molly or gogol bordello...or ska! i miss ska!

anything mickey mouse for mom((but no other characters please)),
anything philidelphia eagles for 12 year old brother...

a hoodie with a widdows peak.

a new copy of SNBNation...mine is falling apart more and more day by day.

any other knitting or crochet books that would be considdered new or hip((but i just bought domiknitrix's book))

felting wool

an adorned industrail bar for my industrial piercing...its a long barbell if you dont know what im talking about...think cool charms and stuff like that.

crazy colored duct tape...doesnt need to be whole rolls.

diy resin kit

diy needle felting kit

funky clunky gypsy//hippy type ish jewelery....bracele ts necklaces earings whatever((bonus points if the earings are gauges, but not needed.  gauge 2's))i like bright colors and shiney things!

a dia de los meurtos style skull anything...i adore pins and brooches, but something unique like the case on my wist would be awesome.  i think the original purpose for it was a tarot card case, but if it could be a little bit bigger than tarot cards ((maybe four inches on the long end)) that would be great

a cool lighter casing made from metal or some other super strong material.  im into gothic type floral designs and anything day of the dead, as well as cutesy stuff like hello kitty, etc
if i think of more ill add it.

throw pillows...i tend to make a nest in my bed

knitting needles decorated with polymer clay because i cant figure out how to do it((there are skull ones on my wist))

polymer clay((directions would be GREAT))

hip knitting magazines...i have up to the most current knit.1 i have the last issue of IK and VK

any old issues of NYLON their pictures are awesome, and i just got a button maker from my boyfriend for christmas, so i would love ANY old issues of it to make cool buttons from

diy yarn dyeing with koolaid kit

tapestry crochet kit(( i kinda get it, but not really...))

a scrible shirt, red with gold maybe?

hair adornments, especially headbands...i can never have enough headbands...although i am expecting two packages of them soon...

fat quarter sized peices of funky fabric

if you think of anything else that i might like, feel free to PM me, and thanks in advance to anyone who choses me!!

Ariel

« Last Edit: January 01, 2007 02:23:33 PM by Miss Mermaid Strikes Back » THIS ROCKS   Logged

join the september wish list swap!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=193590.0

www.wists.com/MissMermaid

enjoy felting? want to trade for some wool dreads? PM me!
Laural
I like exclamation points!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2007 03:21:47 PM »

I claim MissMermaid for some fabric and throw pillows. This is my first claim.

My name is Laural and I live in Indiana.

- I would really love a decked out altoid tin or something of similar size that will remain closed in my purse. It is to hold about a weeks worth of all the pills that I have to take daily.

- Piecemaker tapestry needles size 26

- Sulky metallic threads, no need for whole spools I use them to grid fabric

- A wristcuff that snaps on

- Bobby Pins or Barrettes that either alligator clip or you put in your hair and push down for the barrette to close (my hair is crazy thick and stick straight and these are the only kinds that work)

- Some fat quarters of sushi fabric for a baby quilt I am making for my best friend

- A tote bag for my 4 y.o. to cart around the daily pile of toys

- An XL mens t-shirt for my husband with a final fantasy something on it

- A boys size 5t t-shirt for my son with a final fantasy something on it

- A cell phone pouch that has a snap closure to protect my phone from all the junk in my purse

- A cool new small wallet to hold receipts and cards (and even sometimes cash)

- A little zipper change purse

- Weird funny fabric

- A surprise!

My favorite colors are pink and black. I have a morbid/dark sense of humor. I love anything crafty or handcrafted. I am married with a 4 y.o. son. I work full time as an administrative assistant and go to college 3/4 time working towards a nursing degree. Any questions please PM me.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2007 03:55:30 PM by Laural » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let's put the FUN back in dysfunctional!!

Wists: http://wists.com/PrincessLaural
roxybadoxy

Glcklich mich

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2007 05:17:28 PM »

i claim Laural for a suprise.
second claim, none sent

Well here it is:
-beanies! I am in love with them I have a lot on my wists!

-a shirt, a purse, or a wallet with one of these embroidered on it!
    http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n210/andzuill/Embroidery%20Patterns/stitched-owl1.jpg

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/10687P9140126.jpg

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/10687P9150127.jpg

- Fabric! I love all kinds! I like colors that are slightly darker, but bright colors are good too! (Please nothing smaller than 1/8th of a yard)

-bag of stuff! (ribbons, ric rac, thread, buttons, fabric, felt, anything!)

-patterned origami paper!!!

-ric rac and vintage ribbons.

-an embellished hoodie! (Im a youth small or a teen small)

-embellished shoes. They can be vintage shoes you decorate or those fake vans anything! I love shoes!

Well I decided to put more themes so here you go
    -lightning bolts
    -those tattoo like birds
    -pandas
    -seahorses
    -orchids
    -argyle
    -sewing
    -lucky (everything you need for luck!)
    -clovers
    -vintage bikes

-small mirror for my purse. Someone stole the one I got! And someone on craftster made it for me too!!!

And anything on my wists! (i have a lot of things on my wists so you might want to check it first!)
    http://www.wists.com/roxybadoxy

About me: I am 16 and I live in Houston, Texas and I love it here! I love hearts, stars, skulls, clovers, anchors, tattoo birds, robots, dinosaurs, Texas, pandas, zebras(zebra print), rockets, lightning bolts, musical notes, pretty Victorian things, and basically anything! I love all colors, but my recent favorites are aqua, turquoise, grey, purple, dark purple, ruby red, emerald, teal, and black. I really like pandas and rabbits, but I think all animals/creatures are wonderful. If you want to learn more dont be afraid to ask!

THANKS TO ANYONE WHO CHOOSES ME!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

please help some animals by clicking here!
OH! and there are other tabs so you can do more helpful things. YAY!!
devilninny

isnt he adorable?

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2007 05:53:57 PM »

i claim roxybadoxy for some oragami paper (and probably some other things too)!

here is my list:

hello!  my name is devany and i am a swap-aholic!  i am 25 year old early childhood teacher in pennsylvania, usa.  basically this means i play with play dough at work then come home and play with polymer clay. 

i would love:

- anything you see on my wists of course: http://www.wists.com/devilninny
regifted/thrifted/revamped items welcome!  lets recycle what we have!

- SOAP, please!  i wish i had the skills to make lovely smelling soaps that is healthy for my skin.  and i love the ones with herbs/ground coffee in them.  i also love woodsy and minty scents (patchouli, spearmint, nag champa)!

- crafty kits!  i would love a kit for:
  soap making (i have nothing)
  book binding (for which i have nothing)
  a simple sewing kit (i am really intimidated by my sewing machine, so a simple project    with instructions/pattern would be amazing!  i really want to learn to sew bags/totes)
  needle felting (i have nothing)

- souvenir penny earrings from your area!  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=96239.0

- i am feeling a great need for a purseket now too!

- wed love a runner type cover for the top of the dresser.  PM me for measurements.  our room is done in reds and browns and something reversible would be amazing!

- longish flowing simple skirts.  i am dying for more tiered skirts!   i like hippie skirts and patchwork (actually anything patchwork i would adore!).  interesting patterns with bright colors or solids.  size medium, PM me for more details!

- interesting surprise package: candy, foods, postcards, surprises from your area (preferably if you are from a different country)!  not tooooo many knickknack souveniers though, thanks!

- i could use some nice quality cloth pads.  i really love the one i got from americandemockracy in the sweat shoppe swap ages ago!  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=87968.msg833679#msg833679
it doesnt have to have a place for an extra pad inside like that.  i just really like the style, thickness, and material!

- headbands roxybadoxy style!

- a bubba*tink wallet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

roxybadoxy

Glcklich mich

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2007 05:58:35 PM »

eek i just have to claim devilninny! i claim her for some roxybadoxy headbands!
3rd claim, none sent

Well here it is:
-beanies! I am in love with them I have a lot on my wists!

-a shirt, a purse, or a wallet with one of these embroidered on it!
    http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n210/andzuill/Embroidery%20Patterns/stitched-owl1.jpg

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/10687P9140126.jpg

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/10687P9150127.jpg

- Fabric! I love all kinds! I like colors that are slightly darker, but bright colors are good too! (Please nothing smaller than 1/8th of a yard)

-bag of stuff! (ribbons, ric rac, thread, buttons, fabric, felt, anything!)

-patterned origami paper!!!

-ric rac and vintage ribbons.

-an embellished hoodie! (Im a youth small or a teen small)

-embellished shoes. They can be vintage shoes you decorate or those fake vans anything! I love shoes!

Well I decided to put more themes so here you go
    -lightning bolts
    -those tattoo like birds
    -pandas
    -seahorses
    -orchids
    -argyle
    -sewing
    -lucky (everything you need for luck!)
    -clovers
    -vintage bikes

-small mirror for my purse. Someone stole the one I got! And someone on craftster made it for me too!!!

And anything on my wists! (i have a lot of things on my wists so you might want to check it first!)
    http://www.wists.com/roxybadoxy

About me: I am 16 and I live in Houston, Texas and I love it here! I love hearts, stars, skulls, clovers, anchors, tattoo birds, robots, dinosaurs, Texas, pandas, zebras(zebra print), rockets, lightning bolts, musical notes, pretty Victorian things, and basically anything! I love all colors, but my recent favorites are aqua, turquoise, grey, purple, dark purple, ruby red, emerald, teal, and black. I really like pandas and rabbits, but I think all animals/creatures are wonderful. If you want to learn more dont be afraid to ask!

THANKS TO ANYONE WHO CHOOSES ME!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

please help some animals by clicking here!
OH! and there are other tabs so you can do more helpful things. YAY!!
Dulcinea
If you haven't grown up by the time you're 30, you don't have to!

faciō, ergo sum

« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2007 07:20:34 PM »

I claim Roxybadoxy for a wisty surprise.

This is my second claim this round, with none sent out yet and I live in Wisconsin, USA.

wish list!

handspun yarn - any color, any weight, as long as it's enough to make something out of it

hand painted yarn - do you love to Kool-Aid dye?  i'm in an apartment, and I'm massively afraid to try it here... so if you love to dye the yarn (specially the painted technique) and wanted to send the results, I'd probably be your best friend for life!

felting yarn - bright colors, reds, burgundy, blues are favorites

squares to make a quilt - 6" x 6", please.  I'll piece everything together (and post the results). <<< Thanks, xLadyLuckx - and yes, I want more!!

Unusual writing weapons... i mean, i don't want it to leak all over my purse, but if you had working fountain pens that you just don't use anymore, I'd be delighted to put them back to work!

anything inspired by my wist  http://www.wists.com/Dulcinea

almost anything mickey mouse (but not minnie mouse or other characters, please)

almost anything dragonflys - i really like dragonflies

thick athletic socks with slouchy cuffs - on my wist, there's a pair for the style I like

anything to decorate my BR - colors are off white, sea-foam green, ocean shades through to a toasty light brown

squares to make an afghan -  6" x 6", I think.  I decided I wanted a new afghan, so if you wanted to use up stash, I'll put them all together

ribbons - anything bright color or sparkly - maybe about an inch, inch and a half wide?  we use them to patch jeans, and for piecing together parts for other projects

grab bag/box of assorted craft supplies - ribbon, cool buttons, fat quarters, different color spools of thread - pretty much anything you have too much of and want to pass along, I just cleaned out my sewing box from all the mess, and it's looking really empty!

felted case for my digital camera - so i don't scratch the screen - PM for dimensions.

Anything Philadelphia eagles football for my son, who loves them

long-shots - I could really use some trousers and/or button down shirts for work - PM for sizing

turtleneck shirts for winter - almost anything, I live in them in the wintertime - PM for sizing

a bubba*tink style wallet - need LOTS of spaces for cards, since I have every rewards type card known to mankind

Address labels, for sending out all our packages - PM for details << I got some from ReneeCarol, but need more!

Notecards for enclosing in my packages << I'm getting some in the December wishlist but go through a lot of these!

... right... about me.  I'm the old lady in the crowd, the one peering over the bifocals.  I have 2 teenagers, and my day job is a computer programmer.  I have no allergies, no issues with animal products, would prefer to avoid religion/religion articles and politics at all costs.... my favorite colors are the jewel tones, think ruby, sapphire, emerald... i don't do terribly well with pastels.  We live in an apartment, where space is always at a premium... so small things that sit on tables and shelves isn't a great thing here.

Thanks in advance to anyone who chooses me
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Veni, Vidi, Velcro
I came, I saw, I stuck around

Taking a break from swaps to get some stuff under control.  Email if you need me.

Wists | Blog | Ravelry
devilninny

isnt he adorable?

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2007 07:36:28 PM »

i claim dulcinea for address labels!  i've been dying to make some more!  i'll probably add a few notecards too!   Wink

here is my list:

hello!  my name is devany and i am a swap-aholic!  i am 25 year old early childhood teacher in pennsylvania, usa.  basically this means i play with play dough at work then come home and play with polymer clay.

i would love:

- anything you see on my wists of course: http://www.wists.com/devilninny
regifted/thrifted/revamped items welcome!  lets recycle what we have!

- SOAP, please!  i wish i had the skills to make lovely smelling soaps that is healthy for my skin.  and i love the ones with herbs/ground coffee in them.  i also love woodsy and minty scents (patchouli, spearmint, nag champa)!

- crafty kits!  i would love a kit for:
  soap making (i have nothing)
  book binding (for which i have nothing)
  a simple sewing kit (i am really intimidated by my sewing machine, so a simple project    with instructions/pattern would be amazing!  i really want to learn to sew bags/totes)
  needle felting (i have nothing) please!

- souvenir penny earrings from your area!  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=96239.0

- wed love a runner type cover for the top of the dresser.  PM me for measurements.  our room is done in reds and browns and something reversible would be amazing!

- longish flowing simple skirts.  i am dying for more tiered skirts!   i like hippie skirts and patchwork (actually anything patchwork i would adore!).  interesting patterns with bright colors or solids.  size medium, PM me for more details!

- interesting surprise package: candy, foods, postcards, surprises from your area (preferably if you are from a different country)!  not tooooo many knickknack souveniers though, thanks!

- i could use some nice quality cloth pads.  i really love the one i got from americandemockracy in the sweat shoppe swap ages ago!  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=87968.msg833679#msg833679
it doesnt have to have a place for an extra pad inside like that.  i just really like the style, thickness, and material!

- headbands roxybadoxy style!
yay!  thanks!

- a bubba*tink wallet!

« Last Edit: January 01, 2007 07:38:21 PM by devilninny » THIS ROCKS   Logged

igobylorib
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2007 08:13:53 PM »

I'd like to claim Devilninny for
- a runner type cover for the top of the dresser.  PM me for measurements.  our room is done in reds and browns and something reversible would be amazing.

Since she's such a love, there will be some surprise in there for her as well.

This is my first claim and I am in South Carolina.

Here's my wishlist. I noticed a few people have broken down their lists and it helps me when selecting a person to craft for, so here goes:

Supplies:
-Vintage / retro floral fabric (I'd prefer no smaller than FQ size)
-Ring blanks
-Memory wire bracelet kit
-Wool felt / roving
-Japanese cotton magazine. I don't need the entire mag, but photocopies or scans of some projects
-dish towels - vintage inspired

Knitted / Crocheted:

-I LOVE this Knitted Perdita: Please PM for size and color   
http://knitty.com/ISSUEsummer06/PATTperdita.html

-Knitted or crocheted baseball / newsboy hat
http://www.wists.com/igobylorib/f55f2b14319fcab886be412aa1bc56df?offset=20

-this scarf gives a reason to smile on crappy days
http://www.wists.com/igobylorib/b7c670030d5f5459f59dca12374ae688?offset=0

-felted cuff
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=124768

-a Felted cupcake. it can be a pin cushion or just a stuffie.

Sewn:
-Apron preferably a full length in a vintage inspired print

-Fire truck pillow for my son

-potholders - just the square kind. But I do need them to be heat resistant.

-When I travel, I usually bring some felt and floss with me for the ride. I LOVE making pincushions. Id love some kind of organizer that I can carry these supplies with me when I travel. i need a place for pins and needles, felt, floss and a scissor.

-screenprinted canvas art. I received on from the lovely Hearton and want more Smiley

-felt items found in Japanese craft book

Themes I LOVE:
birds
alphabets
numbers
apples

Ofcourse anything from my wists would be just wonderful. Feel free to interpret the items I have on there in your own way
http://www.wists.com/igobylorib

thank you to anyone who decides to craft for me Smiley
« Last Edit: January 02, 2007 06:14:34 AM by igobylorib » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http//:www.wists.com/igobylorib

I'm making a craftster quilt using the Bright Hopes block. Wanna swap a block?
veludo
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2007 06:30:47 AM »

i claim igobylorib and will send her something inspired in her wists.

i'm in portugal.

1- this is a long shot but... a how-to spin kit. i've been wanting to learn to spin for so long i think it's time to really try it.

2- something from/inspired in my wists (link on my signature)

3- pillow covers, i would like something like the following (you can pm for more specifics about colors): http://flickr.com/photos/lutterlagkage/181498248/in/pool-48981736@N00/ , http://flickr.com/photos/amandasan/128107775/in/pool-48981736@N00/,

4- a bath kit. my favourite scents are coconut, cinammon, strawberry, wildberries, chocolate, ...

5- roving for felting

6-a clutch. something like this one http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=83488.50 (scroll down a bit)

7-some craft supplies, glass beads, felted wool beads, buttons, ribbons, trims, silver toned findings, felt, fabric scraps (big enough to make something out of them), wool roving, ... everything you have lying around and know you won't use

8- a cupcake/felt cake pincushion

9- i would like a organizer like this wall pocket http://www.flickr.com/photos/shimandsons/223799696/in/set-72057594072324888/

10 - amigurumi, preferences are a cat, a bunny or a bear

11- anything japanese themed

12- a long loopy necklace

13-a wallet. something like this one: http://www.flickr.com/photos/threegreenapples/113581618/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/threegreenapples/113581619/in/photostream/  or this one: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=20925.0 or even this one: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=87323.0

14-yarn, anything but eyelash or fun fur.

15-needle felting kit.

16- craft magazines, if they're japanese it would be heaven...

17- a bag (there are some examples of bags i like on my wists)

something about me that might help people that eventually pick me:
- i'm 27 and i am  a graphic designer
- my favourite colors are pink, some shades of green, red, yellow, orange, black and i love grey
- my favourite color combos are pink and green, green and orange, red and yellow, black and dark orange and dark brown, yellow and plum (dark purple)
- i like vintage and retro things
- i like cats, food, knitting, yarn, beads, buttons, japan, cactus and succulents, stamps, stickers, snail mail, paper, pompoms and felt beads, ribbon, and more and more and more
- some of my favourite cartoons/caracthers/whatever are miffy, hello kitty, alice, smurfs, miss piggy,
- i do not like gaudy things, golden things, bright pink (i am getting tired of it).
- for some more info about my likes check my wists and my flickr favourites (links in signature)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2007 06:41:36 AM by veludo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Maradoll32
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2007 06:54:16 AM »

I claim veludo for the Clutch! << Clutch sent via royal mail on 04.01.07 - I hope that Veludo will like it!

Hello - I'm 27 and live in London, England. I love indie. I sew. I like the things that I wear to either look Victorian or Punk Rock. I make my own rules.

A crocheted scarf in earthy hues - I'm obsessed with the ones that look like lace work or crocheted in circles. Thank you Heini

Knitted cloche hat

Love/Hate knitted fingerless gloves (you know which ones I mean!)

Printed cotton quilting fabric for my stash - especially imported Japanese fabric or fabric with typography on it

Screenprinted tee shirts or Hoody - I'm a small and completely a tee shirt/hoody girl, I'll wear your designs with pride. Anything with Jarvis Cocker, I love Katamari, or The Mighty Boosh on it would be a bonus.

Vintage Buttons

A necklace with a cool slide pendant - A graphic with a historical looking scientific illustration or dictionary definition would be really appreciated!

A Pirate Sock Monkey. Arrrrrrr.

Thanks in advance to whoever picks me!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007 03:10:54 AM by Maradoll32 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
World-Renowned Origami Artist Brings Iconic Music Artists to Life
How to Make a Paper Boat
How to Make an Origami Box
How to Make an Origami Jumping Frog
How to Make an Origami Fish
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...